Angela Breeding
Visiting

Haslet, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2014
I'm visiting friends here in bowie for a couple of days and I'm looking for an old friend, Angela Breeding. Anybody know how I can contact her?
tammy

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Jun 27, 2014
Visiting wrote:
I'm visiting friends here in bowie for a couple of days and I'm looking for an old friend, Angela Breeding. Anybody know how I can contact her?
Mrs. Breeding died in 2005.
Visiting

Haslet, TX

#3 Jun 27, 2014
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Breeding died in 2005.
Oh Man. What happened? I was really looking forward to seeing her.:(
tammy

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Jun 27, 2014
Visiting wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Man. What happened? I was really looking forward to seeing her.:(
I can't remember exactly, I'm thinking an aneurysm. Very sad, she was a wonderful person and her school kids adored her.
Visiting

Haslet, TX

#5 Jun 28, 2014
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't remember exactly, I'm thinking an aneurysm. Very sad, she was a wonderful person and her school kids adored her.
I just can't believe it. She was a really good friend of mine and I lost contact when I moved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr goodhlp 987
Unsung heroes (Nov '15) Tue Toni 4
News Giant Bowie knife will stand in Texas town with... Tue About par 2
Evan Alexander May 2 Knewthemwayback 2
Adriana Zaragoza Apr 28 1234zaaa 1
Jessica idelett (Aug '15) Apr 28 Sas1994 5
looking for work any body hiring? Apr 24 Tryingtohelp 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages