dead beat dads that dont pay child su...
Jane

Wichita Falls, TX

#146 Sep 28, 2011
Jane wrote:
I think they're referring to a case that was managed thru the AG's office.
I beleive the funds can be held (rightly) because someone recieved TANF or other benefits which then had to be repaid, or sometimes simply because of "system" problems in the AG's office which I have read happens quite frequently.
Mum

Wichita Falls, TX

#147 Feb 6, 2012
hmmm - anyone else notice they removed the other deadbeat posting? Tough to hear the truth about the way the system works here.
Mum

Graham, TX

#148 Feb 6, 2012
not all dads are good dads
Muff Daddy

Pearland, TX

#149 Feb 6, 2012
unkown not from Bowie wrote:
I think the law should be harder on dead beat dads. myself i havent got any money for a long time. What should I do!!!
You might start by getting a dam job !
Muff Daddy

Pearland, TX

#150 Feb 6, 2012
I'm just tired of all these women complaining because they can't keep their legs closed !
Mum

Graham, TX

#151 Feb 6, 2012
lol - this is Dad's 5th. Save your advice for him. While you're at it, maybe you can advise him about why you have to pay your taxes too. :)
Mum

Graham, TX

#152 Feb 6, 2012
Muff Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You might start by getting a dam job !
Most likely she's the ONLY one working...the court's alot kinder to the parents dependent upon welfare. If you're trying, you're on your own and will be penalized.
Mum

Graham, TX

#153 Feb 6, 2012
Muff Daddy wrote:
I'm just tired of all these women complaining because they can't keep their legs closed !
Why, because none of them are interested in you?

Don't worry though. Somewhere out there is girl who has a thing for mentally deficit, misogynistic slobs, and who's not picky about who she sleeps with and she's just dying to meet you.
Muff Daddy

Pearland, TX

#154 Feb 6, 2012
Sounds like many of you need to use the asprin method of birth control.

You take one asprin and hold it between your knees to help keep your legs closed. It's an excellent birth control method.
Mr Happy

Clyde, TX

#155 Feb 6, 2012
Mr. Happy likes where this forum is going.
Mum

Wichita Falls, TX

#156 Feb 6, 2012
Muff Daddy wrote:
Sounds like many of you need to use the asprin method of birth control.
You take one asprin and hold it between your knees to help keep your legs closed. It's an excellent birth control method.
Thanks for the suggestion, but don't worry, with so men like you around, complete sexual abstinence looks like a much more enjoyable alternative Muff Daddy.

If you can track down my loser husband who's hid out rather than provide for any of his children, please feel free to suggest any and all forms of birth control to him since he can't seem to support any of his offspring and leaves it to REAL men to raise his progeny. Since birds of a feather flock together, it's likely you two travel in the same circles.
Mum

Wichita Falls, TX

#157 Feb 6, 2012
sorry, meant to say "so many" males like you...
IpraynoEARPforju dge

Wichita Falls, TX

#158 Feb 17, 2012
http://www.nationalfamilycourtwatchproject.or...

The National Family Court Watch Project is working to bring a public eye into the family court system.
Mum

Wichita Falls, TX

#159 Mar 13, 2012
April is Child Abuse Prevention Month - show your support with a Blue ribbon. Abandonment and neglect and nonpayment of support are ABUSE.
citizenright

Valrico, FL

#160 Mar 13, 2012
Wow wrote:
The children don't get the money even if it is paid directly to the 'mother'.
Case in point, to quote the OP:
"myself i havent got any money for a long time."
I'm all for child support payments, but only with accountability. I know too many people receiving these payments that use them to buy cigarettes, or pay a mortgage payment in Plano... not for clothes for the kids, or to put food on their plates.
It's CHILD SUPPORT, not free rent for you and your new loser boyfriend.
Did the child/children live in the house? Did they have food to eat and clothes to wear? That is what is important. If they aren't being cared for, then report it to CPS. Otherwise, I think you are just unhappy because you have to pay child support.
citizenright

Valrico, FL

#161 Mar 13, 2012
Mum, what is the losers name, age, possible whereabouts?? Let me see if I can find him.
Did you know that if you have a court order of visitation, and he doesn't abide by it, he is in contempt of a court order. You can take him back to court, even w/o an atty. and get things changed. There are lots of free legal libraries online that will tell you how to do everything. Don't sit back and whine if you are not willing to at least try. The State Atty. General can help some folks with child support, custody and visitation issues.
Well

Frisco, TX

#162 Mar 14, 2012
Well a mother should be able to buy what she wants with her child support if she receives it. As long as her child has clothes food and is being well taken care of that is money that is being given back to her for paying for and taking care of that child. Do not turn my statement around some moms/dads are wearing nice clothes have cigarettes and alchol but their children are without. For example my sons father has never paid child support, he has high dollar clothes an expensive vehicle and has money to go out on the weekend. Without his help my son has more than enough, yet he claims if he gives me money I'll blow it on myself . Well he's damn right! I've put clothes on our boys back fed him given him the best of the best, paid his doctor bills spent just about every dime of my money on him, wich I am not complaining I take a lot of pride being a good mom but if I ever get a check from his father you can bet your ass I'm going to go buy myself something nice. All I'm saying is those parents receiving child support are not shitty for spending a little child support on themselves As long as their children are not going without.
yeah

United States

#163 Mar 14, 2012
Wish my girlfriends baby daddy would pay his child support. I would spend it on a truck payment.
Alice

United States

#164 Mar 15, 2012
I just don't understand having children and refusing to help support them. I guess it's just beyond me. The children deserve better.
mum

Graham, TX

#165 Mar 19, 2012
citizenright wrote:
Mum, what is the losers name, age, possible whereabouts?? Let me see if I can find him.
Did you know that if you have a court order of visitation, and he doesn't abide by it, he is in contempt of a court order. You can take him back to court, even w/o an atty. and get things changed. There are lots of free legal libraries online that will tell you how to do everything. Don't sit back and whine if you are not willing to at least try. The State Atty. General can help some folks with child support, custody and visitation issues.
I just won't play in Montague county - too much collusion. But that still leaves 253 other options.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 45 min CheeseSniff 1,050
Why is everyone on drugs in this town?! Jan 14 gone 18
a long time ago (May '12) Jan 14 Miwilson 8
Why don't black people live in Bowie? (Jun '12) Jan 11 pupp8888 99
Tony Limon (Jan '11) Jan 10 Amanda 79
News Bowman Family Statements (Aug '08) Dec 22 not saying 45
Homosexual men in Nocona (Nov '10) Dec 21 TheTownCryer 41

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages