Sewell For Volleyball Coach

Posted in the Bowie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Kellyville, OK

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Who thinks we need coach Sewell back as volleyball coach!!?
bojo

Bowie, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2012
we all do!!!!!! whatz up
lol

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2012
That is a terrible idea! Jeanie Stark has built that program and without her it would not be what it is. The problem is the whiny little brats and their whiny little mommas who get on topix the first time their poor mistreated baby gets put on the bench. They are going to play the kids who don't cry about every little thing. Quit coddling the kids and let them work hard for something for a change.
haha

Kellyville, OK

#4 Nov 1, 2012
That's the thing Sewell plays the best while Stark has favorites.
lmao

Bowie, TX

#5 Nov 2, 2012
j stark hasnt built anything, but a bad reputation for herself !! as far as that program she didnt build it hell she never even liked vb she was a basketball girl they ask her a long time ago if she wanted it she really didnt have a choice because nobody else wanted it, she had to go to windthorst to learn the fundamentals ,but it didnt help her she was to caught up in her on personal bullshit!!! her poor husband!!
kay

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Nov 2, 2012
sewell has the respect from the kids she doesnt and he used to coach vb at a bigger school!!!
Bowie insider

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
He needs to shave that crap hanging off his chin if he ever wants to be taken seriously.
bojo

Bowie, TX

#8 Nov 3, 2012
where have you been (bowie insider!!) look at the principal shackelford and steven monkress!! the hair and scruff its nasty and they are the frontline of our hole school system!!!! wake up!!!!!! or maybe you are saying we cant take them seriously either!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 12

Bogotá, Colombia

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Coach swell and coach stark should be together coaching volleyball!! Coach swell is a badass coach
bojo

Bowie, TX

#10 Nov 7, 2012
if sewell and stark were together sewell would be on her butt about not playing the real athletes,! as far as playing her friends kids,first of all she did that this year,and pushed CCVA for ray,by sending notifications through the bowie isd cellular msg. system! whats up with that not even school related ? i think she won two games ! it absolutely stunk! she shoved kids down everyones throats that should have been put on the freshman or jv !! she had two or three on the bench that she toyed with all season ! ruined the year for those athletes,hell ihave seen one of them jump serve at the end of the year and score 7 or 8 points from her serve!against henrietta !! someone in the stands said why is that girl on jv ? she is a beast ! nobody on varsity could jump serve !!!everbody just sat there and pointed at stark ! what an answer ugh!!! SEWELL WOULD NOT STAND FOR THIS,HE IS A TRUE COACH!!!! GET THE W, PLAY THE BEST SKILLED!!! that is sewell! i know i played under him !!!
TBH

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2012
I agree, get Stark out of there. Her TGIF program is a joke. And where does that money go to. I have 2 girls that play on TGIF. It cost more to do TGIF than it does to play all the other sports put together. Ridiculous. And then you get coaches that don't show up because they are playing on the HS teams and no gym time because she decided to close the gyms because there were too many kids running around the gym after school. It's VERY unorganized and you have 3rd graders playing 6th graders. The entire volleyball program is a joke.
mother

Bowie, TX

#12 Nov 10, 2012
i agree with you tbh !! or she has some of the ex bowie vollyball girls for coaches ! which is a super joke ! they dont show up,or call and if they do they smell like cigaretts and booze, not to mention their trashy mouths, cursing and so on !! i remind you this is some of starks picks, what does that say about her judgement and character !! money cant buy you class !! maybe she should quit worrying about MR. CCVA AND focus on herself,her attitude and becomming a better person, and the bowie program, instead of worrying about A GUY named RAY!, and pushing the ccva for him through the bowie school system how embarassing for the bowie volleyball program!! is this the best we can do people !!

Since: Mar 12

Bogotá, Colombia

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Umm excuse me? I was one of the coaches and im pretty sure i didnt smell like cigaretts. You shouldnt talk if you dont have any idea about it. And CCVA just recruts from bowie, at leats we have good players to be on that team.
cheryl

Bowie, TX

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Akr9 wrote:
Umm excuse me? I was one of the coaches and im pretty sure i didnt smell like cigaretts. You shouldnt talk if you dont have any idea about it. And CCVA just recruts from bowie, at leats we have good players to be on that team.
i do know about it and if you were a coach which i might beleive ! because you sure as hell cant spell,(LEATS} WHAT THE HELL!! AND I DO KNOW THEY HAVE GIRLS FROM AROUND THE COUNTIES not just bowie( recruits)not recruts, dumb ass, stark must have hand picked you it shows!!!!!!!!!!
Former BHS athlete

United States

#15 Nov 29, 2012
From actual experience, and being coached under both coaches, i can rightfully and honestly comment on the subject. Jeanie Stark is a joke. Everything about her, when you're more worried about what you look like instead of doing your damn job something's wrong. I can not tell you home many times stark would show up late to practices or work outs during athletics because she was too busy putting on her lip gloss. And for those of you who say she doesNT pick favorites.... go stick your nose in a topic you actually have some knowledge about. Since you are one of the ones sticking up for her we who actually know the truth must assume your kid IS one of the favorites. I guarantee over the past 5 years if not further back she has had MORE than enough talented girls to get her to state on more than one occasion. But those girls never left the bench or played the right spot for her to know that. Anyways.... as for sewell bowie would be Privileged to have him as AD or Head Volleyball coach. The man knows what he's doing and doesn't play favorites. If you work your ass of and earn his respect you'll also earn your keep which will eventually lead to more success, its the "favorites" that tend to be the lazy and bitchy ones anyways. But one thing i do know for sure.... bowie will never wise up to realize this.... all they care about is politics. Whose got the "right" last name and who's daddy pays to most to the booster club. Sewell is way to good of a Coach to be in this shitty town. He deserves to be somewhere that actually appreciates his knowledge and skills as a coach. And we all know he won't get that appreciation here at bowie
retired coach

Bowie, TX

#16 Nov 29, 2012
i couldnt have said it better myself,
Former BHS athlete

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2012
retired coach wrote:
i couldnt have said it better myself,
Thank you.
june

Bowie, TX

#18 Dec 2, 2012
why cant we get rid of stark and davis and get sewell and one more assistant to help him and he can take volleyball and basketball over and man could he really put some teams together ! just think no favoritism !!!!!!!! look at all the talent that has been lost down the drain, and the girls that have left, my god bowie could really do something if they would get rid of these two!!!!
Bowie Insider

United States

#19 Dec 2, 2012
bojo wrote:
where have you been (bowie insider!!) look at the principal shackelford and steven monkress!! the hair and scruff its nasty and they are the frontline of our hole school system!!!! wake up!!!!!! or maybe you are saying we cant take them seriously either!!!!!!!!!!
Their "scruff" doesn't hang down like a goat. He looks like one of the brothers on Duck Dynasty.
Bowie Insider

United States

#20 Dec 2, 2012
bojo wrote:
if sewell and stark were together sewell would be on her butt about not playing the real athletes,! as far as playing her friends kids,first of all she did that this year,and pushed CCVA for ray,by sending notifications through the bowie isd cellular msg. system! whats up with that not even school related ? i think she won two games ! it absolutely stunk! she shoved kids down everyones throats that should have been put on the freshman or jv !! she had two or three on the bench that she toyed with all season ! ruined the year for those athletes,hell ihave seen one of them jump serve at the end of the year and score 7 or 8 points from her serve!against henrietta !! someone in the stands said why is that girl on jv ? she is a beast ! nobody on varsity could jump serve !!!everbody just sat there and pointed at stark ! what an answer ugh!!! SEWELL WOULD NOT STAND FOR THIS,HE IS A TRUE COACH!!!! GET THE W, PLAY THE BEST SKILLED!!! that is sewell! i know i played under him !!!
You played "under him", that doesn't sound good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Forever farting 20,003
Why don't black people live in Bowie? (Jun '12) 49 min cactus ranch 1 97
Heller is cratering this comunity 4 hr silly rabbit 4
Chicken E vs Golden Chick (Feb '11) 11 hr i am me 03 51
Jessica idelett 21 hr Nameless261940 1
Bowie Hospital (May '14) Thu No more BMH 12
BMH Board Members Table Hospital District Tax d... Thu Bowie person 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages