First Prev
of 5
Next Last
joe is the name

Grand Rapids, MI

#84 Aug 13, 2013
well i have a civil lawsuit against cps in michigan because they lied and said my baby moma tested positive for weed and based on that they remove my son so now im fighting to get him back cps is dirty and crooked and she lost her three kids back in 2001 but had another child in 2010 they also said he was being abused but could not prove it so we need help fighting them
Jace

Wichita Falls, TX

#85 Oct 14, 2013
Congressional Briefing October 2, 2013
4 part series on youtube

"child protective services are useless in these cases (abuse)...with business being conducted as it is currently"
Anonymous

Killeen, TX

#86 Oct 14, 2013
CPS is a joke in this county, I don't know about others, but in this county, they go by who you know, who your friends are and maybe even who you blow. I spent 3 1/2 years fighting their "system" to get custody back of my granddaughter, to which my daughter lost in the first place. My daughter has been in prison for 2 1/2 years, she is the one that failed a drug test and lost her, but because none of us met up to their expectations and my ex-husbands wife worked for APS and was buddy chums with the CPS workers, it took thousands of dollars to get her out of the system and where she belonged and where she wanted to be. The one that paid was an innocent 6 year old little girl, who celebrated her 6th birthday in children's home in Wichita falls, when NOONE had ever abused or neglected her. It's over now, but don't think this precious little girl will ever forget CPS. And I would have to say, if she were ever faced with a life or death situation and it meant calling CPS or dying, this little girl would die first. The ones to question CPS and their right to interfere would be the children who are old enough to know whether they stand for good or evil, my granddaughter says evil.
Katie

Wichita Falls, TX

#87 Oct 14, 2013
http://www.myfoxla.com/story/19671733/childre...

Children Lost in the Family Court System
jace

Graham, TX

#88 Oct 14, 2013
http://www.parentalrights.org/index.asp...

"· State Departments of Human Resources (DHR) and affiliates are given a baseline number of expected adoptions based on population. For every child DHR and CPS can get adopted, there is the bonus of $4,000 or maybe $6,000. But that is only the beginning figure in the formula in which each bonus is multiplied by the percentage that the State has managed to exceed its baseline adoption number. Therefore States and local communities work hard to reach their goals for increased numbers of adoptions for children in foster care.

· that there is double dipping. The funding continues as long as the child is out of the home. There is funding for foster care then when a child is placed with a new family, then “adoption bonus funds” are available. When a child is placed in a mental health facility and is on 16 drugs per day, like two children of a constituent of mine, more funds are involved and so is Medicaid;

· As you can see this program is ordered from the very top and run by Health and Human Resources. This is why victims of CPS get no help from their legislators. It explains why my bill, SB 415 suffered such defeat in the Judicial Committee, why I was cut off at every juncture. Legislators and Governors must remember who funds their paychecks.

· that there are no financial resources and no real drive to unite a family and help keep them together or provide effective care;.....It is a known fact that children are in much more danger in foster care than they are in their own home even though home may not be perfect"
concerned

United States

#89 Oct 25, 2013
Baby Jessie died a horrible death the day after CPs was notified.they said the awful bruise on his cheek was.due to being a rambunctious. Little Boy and nothing could be done.The next morning @8:00 a CPA case worker informed me that Jessie was at cooks children's hospital. Then at 10:30 Texas Rangers informed me that that precious little life was dead. Now I don't have. An ounce of Trust for these sadistic people who say they are here to see that the children are safe.Hope this one gets a good nights sleep, Jessie slipped from my hands. And through Cpss cracks.6468
sad

Wichita Falls, TX

#90 Oct 25, 2013
that kid was being drug around to hide injuries most likely - CPS doesn't even want to mess with some of these poor kids, the parents are so bad off and screwed up - and our idiot government paying them to pop out more.
Yes very sad

Wichita Falls, TX

#91 Oct 26, 2013
The people that work there do not take seriously abuse of children, especially their supervisors.
FC Fraud

Wichita Falls, TX

#92 Nov 5, 2013
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-united-st...

Petitioning THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE: Investigate fraud and racketeering in Child Protection and Court services

It is a well known fact that families are seperaterd and broken up without true due process of law due to practices and patterns of child protection officials and officers of the courts engageing in dishonest governmental services, among other things, and frauds upon the courts by officers of the courts. Local State and Federal law enforcement have taken and continue to take no remedial actions and in many cases participate in the said crimes and coverups. The unlawful and dishonest governmental conduct has resulted and continues to result in systemic and systematic deprivations of Human Rights and larcenies of the Public's trust via fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 hr Truth is might 19,507
Any Ladies Want to chat w/ local man 21 hr localman 1
town of nocona Fri annoyed 5
Zippy''s Tacos Fri jules 23
Contractor, Electrician, etc recommendations fo... Fri Wichitadawn 3
Bowie Police Find Charred Body in Burn Pit Dec 23 Unbelievable 54
Daycare in Bowie (May '14) Dec 23 momofboys 11
Bowie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowie News, Events & Info