Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 981)

Showing posts 19,601 - 19,620 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Seriously

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in this lifetime birdbrain.
LMAO. Who still uses "birdbrain"? I'm guessing you`re in your 50s or even 60s, huh? You should change your name to Decrepit1. Haha!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Then go do something about it you piece of shyt and quit complaining on Topix. No one reads this 4 year old thread you old fck. Get a new hobby geezer.
Really know one reads it,ummm why are you here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO. Who still uses "birdbrain"? I'm guessing you`re in your 50s or even 60s, huh? You should change your name to Decrepit1. Haha!!!
Really who uses the word Seriously,let me guess someone who plays with Legos

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

wow wrote:
Battleground Texas is the new ACORN. They are breaking the laws of Texas (as is the right of ONLY DEMOCRATS to do). The ObamaCare registration information is being illegally shared with Dem organizations. It this were Repubs doing this in New York or California there would be a Federal investigation. The story below has a video showing the BT people admitting to breaking Texas laws.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014...
Thank you,this is the truth!
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Then go do something about it you piece of shyt and quit complaining on Topix. No one reads this 4 year old thread you old fck. Get a new hobby geezer.
Somebody reads this post, you pimply faced little masturbator.Namely, you. Get off the keyboard and continue your brutal assault on your right hand. You can probably bench press a Volkswagen with that hand by now, Arnold.
Seriously

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Somebody reads this post, you pimply faced little masturbator.Namely, you. Get off the keyboard and continue your brutal assault on your right hand. You can probably bench press a Volkswagen with that hand by now, Arnold.
Yeah, no one under 50 reads this lame shyt. All you guys do is bytch and complain especially that salad tossing goon the "Decrepit1". Lol. Start your own senior citizen thread and quit posting on some 4 year old one thats no longer relevant. I'm at the prime age of 32 for your info, you blue pill poppin fagot. I'll bench press your momma born in the 1800s and your wheelchair at the same time dude. Now go change your depends diaper you old fck.
Return of the King

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, no one under 50 reads this lame shyt. All you guys do is bytch and complain especially that salad tossing goon the "Decrepit1". Lol. Start your own senior citizen thread and quit posting on some 4 year old one thats no longer relevant. I'm at the prime age of 32 for your info, you blue pill poppin fagot. I'll bench press your momma born in the 1800s and your wheelchair at the same time dude. Now go change your depends diaper you old fck.
Dude, hate to tell you,32 is over the hill! I own thirty guns, I'm just strong enough to pull that trigger! LMAO!
Bobbie Dooley

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, hate to tell you,32 is over the hill! I own thirty guns, I'm just strong enough to pull that trigger! LMAO!
Anyone who doesn't vote for Wendy Davis can kiss my hairy nutsack. We need a woman like that in office who stands up for us women and isn't afraid to make the tough choices. Women in our society have been crapped on and spit on for too long. Lily Ledbetter, my ass, because I still don't make as much as the man who works the machine next to me at Kentucky Fried. Wendy is a kind, decent soul who cares about the little guy, like me.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Bobbie Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who doesn't vote for Wendy Davis can kiss my hairy nutsack. We need a woman like that in office who stands up for us women and isn't afraid to make the tough choices. Women in our society have been crapped on and spit on for too long. Lily Ledbetter, my ass, because I still don't make as much as the man who works the machine next to me at Kentucky Fried. Wendy is a kind, decent soul who cares about the little guy, like me.
KFC? Now I'm all hungry...
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO. Who still uses "birdbrain"? I'm guessing you`re in your 50s or even 60s, huh? You should change your name to Decrepit1. Haha!!!
Ok,fukface! Is that better?
whocares

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Bobbie Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
your idiot!You democrats make a war on everything. People are tired of hearing it. Wendy Davis GO HOME!!!!
Return of the King

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

One hundred thousand people in Connecticut go from being law abiding citizens, to felons, in one day.Imagine that.
Return of the King

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Whenever the democrats want some votes, they accuse the other side of"waging war"on something, while in fact the democrat party with it's billionaire masters, has declared"war"on the octogenarians of the poor old Tea Party.They call those poor people every name in the book. Screw the democrats, the"tolerant"party is anything but.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Seriously wrote:
Looks like I'm striking a nerve. Good. If no one reads this four year old thread, what are you doing here?. You worthless libtard crapsacks seem a little anxious this year.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Seriously wrote:
I responded to user name "361bird". Of course you are too stupid to see the connection. I bet the 5 hardest years of your life has been third grade.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, no one under 50 reads this lame shyt. All you guys do is bytch and complain especially that salad tossing goon the "Decrepit1". Lol. Start your own senior citizen thread and quit posting on some 4 year old one thats no longer relevant. I'm at the prime age of 32 for your info, you blue pill poppin fagot. I'll bench press your momma born in the 1800s and your wheelchair at the same time dude. Now go change your depends diaper you old fck.
The only thing strong about you is your stench, knuckle dragger. Go crawl back under your rock sonny boy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Bobbie Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor delusional thing. Wendy has a perfect record of caring for no one but Wendy.

The Wendy KFC meal is just like the Hillary KFC meal. Two small breasts with two fat thighs and two left wings.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor delusional thing. Wendy has a perfect record of caring for no one but Wendy.
The Wendy KFC meal is just like the Hillary KFC meal. Two small breasts with two fat thighs and two left wings.
Sorry to hear about your road problem.Some guy traded me a new 45.70 stainless Marlin lever action, even up, for a used New England Firearms single shot twelve gauge.I told him it was a bad idea, but he was persistent.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Stainless steel, ghost grey, laminate, scope rail, heavy barrel, model 1895 SBL, big loop.Plus I got a box of new ammo for it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

waco 1909 wrote:
Stainless steel, ghost grey, laminate, scope rail, heavy barrel, model 1895 SBL, big loop.Plus I got a box of new ammo for it.
That would make a great hog gun with hand loads. Once we get past this collision and the expense of it, I still won't have much money to spare this year for new
guns.

Got some property in Brenham and before everything went to crap, I was shopping for a tractor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,601 - 19,620 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Bowie Forum right now

Search the Bowie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Hey 16,014
whats the name of the cute latina girl that is ... 3 hr big daddy 1
Lana Wright "Star" ? (Apr '13) 7 hr Nice 25
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 11 hr oithere 585
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 12 hr Texas 676
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 14 hr thcc 534
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr thcc 631
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bowie People Search