Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
19,461 - 19,480 of 21,438 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21645
Feb 15, 2014
 
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish people would use their brains,so you want me to pay for birth control,nah don't think I want to pay for you to have the privilege of not using discretion,pay out the yin yang,it's not enough that you socialist want free food,housing,and every kind of free that you can get your hands on you want us to pay for you to have sex without consequences,grow a brain demonrat!
You should be more mad that Medicare and almost all ins.policies cover Viagra, which is way more expensive than Medicare. If your ding dong doesn't work ,maybe that's God's way of sending you a message.

Why would any insurance cover any kind of fertility treatments either? All the right to lifers should agree that that is crazy. If you can't have a baby the natural way you should adopt. You could go hang outside an abortion clinic and really put your money where your mouth is. You can save a child's life and give it a good home.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21646
Feb 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

fubar wrote:
i hste black people and mexicants. there sick and durty smelling people. black people have a defect in their body that makes them smell nasty, like burnt fritos. i cant stand new black pampers, if i saw him faceto face i swould get capitol charges bought against me.
Obviously not written by me. Not funny in the least either. My guess is "New black panther"'s mother is not properly supervising her little boy.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21647
Feb 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> that's odd . you knew how to spell earlier. you also knew how to correctly frame a sentence. same old crap. pretending to be another poster.
Somebody thinks their funny spewing their racial bullshyte.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21648
Feb 15, 2014
 
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You should be more mad that Medicare and almost all ins.policies cover Viagra, which is way more expensive than Medicare. If your ding dong doesn't work ,maybe that's God's way of sending you a message.
Why would any insurance cover any kind of fertility treatments either? All the right to lifers should agree that that is crazy. If you can't have a baby the natural way you should adopt. You could go hang outside an abortion clinic and really put your money where your mouth is. You can save a child's life and give it a good home.
These social programs have gotten out of hand,two many people expect free,they lay around doing nothing expecting the government to pay their way,it's infuriating to stand behind people here in the state of Texas with a Lone Star Card and watch what they fill their buggies with,when you pay the kinda taxes we pay and see this it chaps your hide!I think if you want to eat then work for it,all these so called programs do is give to the lazy not the needy.
Tax payer

Dittmer, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21649
Feb 15, 2014
 
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
These social programs have gotten out of hand,two many people expect free,they lay around doing nothing expecting the government to pay their way,it's infuriating to stand behind people here in the state of Texas with a Lone Star Card and watch what they fill their buggies with,when you pay the kinda taxes we pay and see this it chaps your hide!I think if you want to eat then work for it,all these so called programs do is give to the lazy not the needy.
So you're saying that every American that receives money from the government through one of these social programs is lazy and undeserving? What about people collecting government subsidies? Can't we just change the names of some of these programs and make them as acceptable as any other government program?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21650
Feb 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that every American that receives money from the government through one of these social programs is lazy and undeserving? What about people collecting government subsidies? Can't we just change the names of some of these programs and make them as acceptable as any other government program?
Change the names all you want. A taxpayer funded handout is a taxpayer funded handout. Simple.
Lupe Alvarez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21651
Feb 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that every American that receives money from the government through one of these social programs is lazy and undeserving? What about people collecting government subsidies? Can't we just change the names of some of these programs and make them as acceptable as any other government program?
Many of us need a helping hand and we are not lazy at all. The fact that Obama Care provides birth control is a true blessing to my family because my daughter was already knocked up once and we can't afford for our friends to find out about another such incident. Had we been able to get the abortion covered by insurance like we can now, we could have gone on the trip we planned to Florida but we had to cancel to pay for our daughter's mistake. Thankfully Wendy is a compassionate woman and understands how hard it is to pay for all these expenses nowadays. I recently had to buy a new I-phone after my son lost his on a nature expedition so I can't afford to buy the pills my daughter needs now hat she has a new boyfriend.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21652
Feb 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lupe Alvarez wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us need a helping hand and we are not lazy at all. The fact that Obama Care provides birth control is a true blessing to my family because my daughter was already knocked up once and we can't afford for our friends to find out about another such incident. Had we been able to get the abortion covered by insurance like we can now, we could have gone on the trip we planned to Florida but we had to cancel to pay for our daughter's mistake. Thankfully Wendy is a compassionate woman and understands how hard it is to pay for all these expenses nowadays. I recently had to buy a new I-phone after my son lost his on a nature expedition so I can't afford to buy the pills my daughter needs now hat she has a new boyfriend.
Sounds like a personal problem to me. As a taxpayer, I don't owe you a thing. ObamaCare sucks and Wendy Davis is a liberal leftist snake. Kids causing you financial difficulty?.
Go get a job and if you actually have one, go get another one. Many responsible people work two jobs and take care of themselves and family, without begging for handouts.
Lupe Alvarez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21653
Feb 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a personal problem to me. As a taxpayer, I don't owe you a thing. ObamaCare sucks and Wendy Davis is a liberal leftist snake. Kids causing you financial difficulty?.
Go get a job and if you actually have one, go get another one. Many responsible people work two jobs and take care of themselves and family, without begging for handouts.
Who's begging? Certainly not me as I have too much pride. I don't need to anyways, since all I have to do is fill out the on-line form and I'm set. It used to take so long to complete but now that we have high speed broadband, it's a snap. The President has said it's my right to be compensated equally to others so there's no problem there either. Income inequality will soon be a thing of the past and those of us who immigrated here will be able to enjoy the high life that you American's take for granted.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21654
Feb 15, 2014
 
Lupe Alvarez wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's begging? Certainly not me as I have too much pride. I don't need to anyways, since all I have to do is fill out the on-line form and I'm set. It used to take so long to complete but now that we have high speed broadband, it's a snap. The President has said it's my right to be compensated equally to others so there's no problem there either. Income inequality will soon be a thing of the past and those of us who immigrated here will be able to enjoy the high life that you American's take for granted.
Teach your daughter morals,better yet go back to Mexico,don't come into our country wanting and expecting handouts,go to work!Defiant we have got to work hard to get these socialists out of the White House...
This guy has to much pride,lol all he has to do is fill out a form,can't buy his loose daughter pills has to buy his son a phone,WHAT....IDIOT
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21655
Feb 15, 2014
 
Lupe Alvarez wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's begging? Certainly not me as I have too much pride. I don't need to anyways, since all I have to do is fill out the on-line form and I'm set. It used to take so long to complete but now that we have high speed broadband, it's a snap. The President has said it's my right to be compensated equally to others so there's no problem there either. Income inequality will soon be a thing of the past and those of us who immigrated here will be able to enjoy the high life that you American's take for granted.
You have got to be frigging kidding me. People like you are nothing more than a bunch of takers. " The President has said" a lot of things. Our wealth does not belong to the illegal Kenyan in the White House. Go back to wherever you came from and take that worthless
dictator with you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21656
Feb 15, 2014
 
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Teach your daughter morals,better yet go back to Mexico,don't come into our country wanting and expecting handouts,go to work!Defiant we have got to work hard to get these socialists out of the White House...
This guy has to much pride,lol all he has to do is fill out a form,can't buy his loose daughter pills has to buy his son a phone,WHAT....IDIOT
I wish it was as simple as voting these maggots out of DC, but it's not. People like Lupe are nothing but willing pawns towards a much larger end game. The whole immigration issue and that worthless ObamaCare are nothing more than distractions.

After watching this video, I think you will see what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21657
Feb 15, 2014
 
test
lol

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21658
Feb 15, 2014
 
What
L Morales

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21659
Feb 15, 2014
 
Science wrote:
Perry wins, Texas loses!

Says who? Texas is the largest creator of jobs in the entire U.S low taxes and minimal restrictive regulation helps our economy grow! Rick Perry created more jobs in Texas alone in one year than Obama did in the entire U.S in 4 years! Do the math liberal policies are a complete failure. Look what democrats did to detroit Michigan n El Paso TX the weakest city economy in Texas because of failed Democrat ideology!
Next election:
Gregg Abbott 68%
Wendy Davis 32% f
L Morales

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21660
Feb 15, 2014
 
Lupe Alvarez wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us need a helping hand and we are not lazy at all. The fact that Obama Care provides birth control is a true blessing to my family because my daughter was already knocked up once and we can't afford for our friends to find out about another such incident. Had we been able to get the abortion covered by insurance like we can now, we could have gone on the trip we planned to Florida but we had to cancel to pay for our daughter's mistake. Thankfully Wendy is a compassionate woman and understands how hard it is to pay for all these expenses nowadays. I recently had to buy a new I-phone after my son lost his on a nature expedition so I can't afford to buy the pills my daughter needs now hat she has a new boyfriend.
Miss Alvarez a child is never a mistake. Realize most Chicanos, puerto ricans, cubanos, and other latinos are primarily Catholic and pro-Life, conservative folks who value hard work, self reliance, and individualism! Si se puede mi raza! We are much more capable than what the Government wants you to think! Too many people get used to the govierno taking care of their problems and just expect Government to handle everything! We give up much more to the Government when we give in and surrender to welfare! May the Virgen De Guadalupe craddle your precious grandchild! God Bless your daughter tambien!
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21662
Feb 15, 2014
 
white krackers just suck they are the majority on welfare just look up the statistical information. die white filthy loathing trash.
love glenn

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21663
Feb 16, 2014
 
waters running.... return u no name inggunn native goodboy. love always glennsgoodgirl
i love everyone

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21664
Feb 16, 2014
 
Sonny.....Mary... tod...Anthony....eric...aaron. .....cody...kevin....kieth...m om....dad.....and good friends.....wishyou were all here
tresure

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21665
Feb 16, 2014
 
todd mary

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bowie Discussions

Search the Bowie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr What I say xoxo 17,075
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 6 hr Wow 598
Carnival 12 hr yeah 3
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 15 hr nina roth 755
Home loan (Jan '14) Thu mikethom 5
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 499
Stronghold Ink Jul 23 dumb and dumber 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bowie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••