Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
gillain

United States

#21513 Jan 24, 2014
Perry_is_screwed wrote:
I would not be surprised now, if he is assassinated by any Mexican nationals in Texas, there is certainly alot of hostility towards this monster.
No doubt a fucktard like you would side with Mexican nationals.
gillain

United States

#21514 Jan 24, 2014
anom wrote:
I will bet you the Republicans will not be voted out even if many of them need to be and the reason they will not be is because of stupid people like this one above. This is a perfect example of the disease this country suffers from. I swear I believe he is serious.
Thanks for outing yourself, imbecile.
gillain

United States

#21515 Jan 24, 2014
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Many on this thread have been bought with the Koch industries of propaganda. Small minds easy to manipulate. Don’t need no facts just herd them up and corral them for the next clipping of their wool. Old saying.” A sheep and its wool will soon be separated”. That’s what we have here with so called Texans. Fortunatly not all are as sheepish as those on this thread. Wendy raised 12.2 Million to her opponents 11 Million. OF course Koch and his buddies haven’t anti up yet… The sheep are restless…
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
That is a link that visualizes the financial inequality within our USA. Security of our nation demands we address this discrepancy of an abusive skewing of our laborers income and wealth distributions.
Obama has been making the effort. His Obamacare helps to disperse the wealth from a monopolized insurance industry out to stimulate competition. It will increase demand for skilled laborers that will gain a proper living wage as the ER’s empty their patience to the primary care doctors and the entourage of laborers that will be required to support that infrastructure.
Presently democrats are promoting a rise in minimum wage. That will help “BUT” regulations will be required to close corporatist loopholes. Example; Wal Mart does not allow a 40 hour week for their employees and couple that with present minimum wage employees are eligible for welfare programs. Thus the average cost to taxpayers for each Wal Mart store is $900,000 to subsidize the stores payroll via welfare. Wal Mart is not alone in using this tactic.
Volker’s Rule which was to restart the FDR,s Glass Steagall Act to regulating the banks is already being water downed.
Capping the lobbyist and the politicians is not even on the table !!
There is just so much a president can do especially with a divided congress with the highest dysfunctional rating in US history.
Dysfunctional politicians increases the properties of greater Financial Inequality. Elitist minority wins..
2014 time to vote the loser republicans out.
And you ass was bought and paid for by George Soros. You come in here and regurgitate the propaganda that he ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat.
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#21516 Jan 24, 2014
Wendy Davis supporter's mock Greg Abbott's disability. Unbelievable!

https://www.projectveritas.com/breaking-new-v...
right wing

Del Rio, TX

#21517 Jan 25, 2014
Perry has done a lot for this state. There's a reason we're in better economic shape than the rest if the country!
Bane

Lenoir, NC

#21518 Jan 25, 2014
wow wrote:
Wendy Davis supporter's mock Greg Abbott's disability. Unbelievable!
https://www.projectveritas.com/breaking-new-v...
What do you expect from the"tolerant"party? Best thing for a low life democrat is a 5.56 to the head.
lol

Del Rio, TX

#21519 Jan 25, 2014
Good job Perry
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21521 Jan 25, 2014
Bane wrote:
<quoted text> What do you expect from the"tolerant"party? Best thing for a low life democrat is a 5.56 to the head.
Beaten to a pulp is a good start. Can't reason with the fools who are continuing to destroy this country.
Paige Burress

Cincinnati, OH

#21522 Jan 26, 2014
Perry rocks! Obama needs to go back to Kenya where he came from!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21523 Jan 26, 2014
Liberal hero Wendy Davis under fire for her selective biography

(Sounds like a Democrat to me, Defiant1)

"State Sen. Wendy Davis, who became a hero to the left when she filibustered a restrictive abortion bill, is running for governor of Texas. Now she faces charges that some aspects of her biography are misleading."

http://news.yahoo.com/liberal-hero-wendy-davi...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#21525 Jan 27, 2014
If Obama returns to Kenya, can he take Perry with him? PLEASE! Neither of them is worth a damn for anything.
why

Hondo, TX

#21526 Jan 27, 2014
test
yes

United States

#21527 Jan 27, 2014
Thanks

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21529 Feb 1, 2014
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Many on this thread have been bought with the Koch industries of propaganda. Small minds easy to manipulate. Don’t need no facts just herd them up and corral them for the next clipping of their wool. Old saying.” A sheep and its wool will soon be separated”. That’s what we have here with so called Texans. Fortunatly not all are as sheepish as those on this thread. Wendy raised 12.2 Million to her opponents 11 Million. OF course Koch and his buddies haven’t anti up yet… The sheep are restless…
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
That is a link that visualizes the financial inequality within our USA. Security of our nation demands we address this discrepancy of an abusive skewing of our laborers income and wealth distributions.
Obama has been making the effort. His Obamacare helps to disperse the wealth from a monopolized insurance industry out to stimulate competition. It will increase demand for skilled laborers that will gain a proper living wage as the ER’s empty their patience to the primary care doctors and the entourage of laborers that will be required to support that infrastructure.
Presently democrats are promoting a rise in minimum wage. That will help “BUT” regulations will be required to close corporatist loopholes. Example; Wal Mart does not allow a 40 hour week for their employees and couple that with present minimum wage employees are eligible for welfare programs. Thus the average cost to taxpayers for each Wal Mart store is $900,000 to subsidize the stores payroll via welfare. Wal Mart is not alone in using this tactic.
Volker’s Rule which was to restart the FDR,s Glass Steagall Act to regulating the banks is already being water downed.
Capping the lobbyist and the politicians is not even on the table !!
There is just so much a president can do especially with a divided congress with the highest dysfunctional rating in US history.
Dysfunctional politicians increases the properties of greater Financial Inequality. Elitist minority wins..
2014 time to vote the loser republicans out.
Blah, blah, blah.

You know what I'd like to see? People voting independant. Reps and Dems are no different, they work for same puppetmaster. Can't trust any of them. If all had known this, when Ron Paul was running, we would look very different toiday.

Get off that stupid Liberal wagon. What you look like, is minorities who think they deserve everything, at others expense. Stop committing others and, commit yourself.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21530 Feb 1, 2014
Texan wrote:
If Obama returns to Kenya, can he take Perry with him? PLEASE! Neither of them is worth a damn for anything.
Perry is nothing like the terrorist Obama. You should not even utter them both in the same breath.
Wendy mike like Obama, though. That's why Texas doesn't like her.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#21532 Feb 3, 2014
You could be right. While I really really dislike Obama, he is smarter than Rick. Let's face it Rick couldn't even get through the primaries, I think it had something to do with all those oops moments. So like I said, let's send Obama back to Kenya and let him take Rick with him. As far as WD is concerned: She might like Obama, though I am not sure about that I do know that enough people in Texas like her to make Abbott and the Republicans nervous. Saying Texas doesn't like her is sort of like whistling you way past a cemetary in the dark. It might make you feel better but it's not going to make her go away. So if you don't like her campaign against her, or she could very well be the next Governor of Texas.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#21533 Feb 3, 2014
Texan wrote:
You could be right. While I really really dislike Obama, he is smarter than Rick. Let's face it Rick couldn't even get through the primaries, I think it had something to do with all those oops moments. So like I said, let's send Obama back to Kenya and let him take Rick with him. As far as WD is concerned: She might like Obama, though I am not sure about that I do know that enough people in Texas like her to make Abbott and the Republicans nervous. Saying Texas doesn't like her is sort of like whistling you way past a cemetary in the dark. It might make you feel better but it's not going to make her go away. So if you don't like her campaign against her, or she could very well be the next Governor of Texas.
To all of those who are afraid of Wendy Davis, you need to do nothing more than look at the bills she has authored since she has been a state senator. Most all of these ended up never making it out of Republican-controlled committees because they had no intention of helping her shining star grow any brighter.
If you choose to look, you will find bills she filed that sought to lower insurance rates, control utility rates, control predatory lending practices, increase education spending, protect equal pay for women, improve veterans’ benefits, improve transparency in government, end cronyism and put more teeth into ethics laws. None called for new taxes or a change in abortion laws.
I find none of these to be “liberal.” They were submitted to the benefit of all Texans, regardless of party affiliation.
Wendy as governor, with a Republican controlled house and senate, would, at least, put some checks and balances back into state government. Over the last decade, legislators have served “Big Money” and special interests to the detriment of the rest of us.
elfeo

Burkburnett, TX

#21534 Feb 3, 2014
Huh
right is white

Saint Louis, MO

#21535 Feb 3, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
To all of those who are afraid of Wendy Davis, you need to do nothing more than look at the bills she has authored since she has been a state senator. Most all of these ended up never making it out of Republican-controlled committees because they had no intention of helping her shining star grow any brighter.
If you choose to look, you will find bills she filed that sought to lower insurance rates, control utility rates, control predatory lending practices, increase education spending, protect equal pay for women, improve veterans’ benefits, improve transparency in government, end cronyism and put more teeth into ethics laws. None called for new taxes or a change in abortion laws.
I find none of these to be “liberal.” They were submitted to the benefit of all Texans, regardless of party affiliation.
Wendy as governor, with a Republican controlled house and senate, would, at least, put some checks and balances back into state government. Over the last decade, legislators have served “Big Money” and special interests to the detriment of the rest of us.
We republican texans don't want stuff like lower insurance rates, control utility rates, control predatory lending practices, increase education spending, protect equal pay for women, improve veterans’ benefits, improve transparency in government, end cronyism and put more teeth into ethics laws. We want stuff like eliminating algebra in public school and replace it with prayer.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#21536 Feb 3, 2014
right is white wrote:
<quoted text>
We republican texans don't want stuff like lower insurance rates, control utility rates, control predatory lending practices, increase education spending, protect equal pay for women, improve veterans’ benefits, improve transparency in government, end cronyism and put more teeth into ethics laws. We want stuff like eliminating algebra in public school and replace it with prayer.
lol You have to wonder sometimes, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 44 min Bad butt Johnny 19,131
Valley of the Caddo Museum and Cultural Center ... 1 hr Earl 6
AT&T U-verse 6 hr mike 3
Saint Jo chief resigns (Nov '12) Sat golden_on_ridge 3
Rodeo Accidents (Jun '11) Oct 17 sure 17
who knows heather hood? Oct 17 starsnstripes 8
New city. Of Bowie code compliance Oct 16 Bowiepeace 31
Bowie Dating
Find my Match

Bowie Jobs

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowie News, Events & Info