Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24955 Aug 30, 2014
How loud are a homo's farts?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24956 Aug 30, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just white dudes like you who crack wise at his dream being shattered because of homophobia.
Go cry to someone that cares. I don't care about football and I certainly don't make decisions about football players either. Stupid liberal.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24957 Aug 30, 2014
If you toss a bean salad, is that referring to gayness?

Or just preping for a fart filled meal.
deb

United States

#24960 Aug 30, 2014
Do you think itnisngetting possible that he cheated to win? If so, maybe we can put him with other cheating men at cheaterreport.com to put him in shame. I hate cheaters!
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#24961 Aug 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice response as usual Futard. Me posting information for everyone to see how your Kenyan born puppet is screwing the citizens really bothers you.
As usual, you attack the source to deflect away from the actual issue. Nice try you worthless piece of left wing garbage, but I'm sure that people are better informed as to what Obutthole is really up to.
You posted an advertisement begging for money, of course I am going to attack the people you are getting paid to advertise for. Your friend Donnie is an idiot who can't keep up with the postings.

Topix was playing games with my replies to Connors out of date post. They refused to post my comments, until I said Donnie worked for topix. I won't bother to explain further. Why don't you two hold hands and cry yourself to sleep, because you're so scared. Defiant you have proved yourself a joke who apparently is somewhat brain damaged and unable to remember much of anything. One last thing defiant, way to go back to your racist ways.

Obama's birth certificate was authenticated by the courts, so go back to the guys you give your money to, and ask them to prove Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.
Dix

United States

#24962 Aug 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You posted an advertisement begging for money, of course I am going to attack the people you are getting paid to advertise for. Your friend Donnie is an idiot who can't keep up with the postings.
Topix was playing games with my replies to Connors out of date post. They refused to post my comments, until I said Donnie worked for topix. I won't bother to explain further. Why don't you two hold hands and cry yourself to sleep, because you're so scared. Defiant you have proved yourself a joke who apparently is somewhat brain damaged and unable to remember much of anything. One last thing defiant, way to go back to your racist ways.
Obama's birth certificate was authenticated by the courts, so go back to the guys you give your money to, and ask them to prove Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.
Obama has sealed all his records why? We can prove he's had around 8 or 9 different SS #'s how did that happen? One social security # was issued out of the state of Connecticut though Obama claims to have never lived there so how did that happen? Somehow Obama attended Columbia but no one who attended Columbia during the time Obama was supposed to have attended remembers ever seeing him on campus how did that happen? With Obama and his background there are more questions than any answers the more you dig the worse the evidence against him looks.

When ACA ObamaCare website finally became functional they had a presser and to show how well the system work Sebelius and her staff decided to use Barack Hussein Obama as example for E-verify part of the website and guess what BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA could not be E-verified how does that even happen?

I could go on but what's the point I personally think history will prove that Barack Hussein Obama was a hand picked Manchurian Candidate that billionaires- wealthy like George Soros, Warren Buffett, Oprah Winfrey, Euro-moneyed individuals needed so they put him in. Look at all the crap we find out about past presidents decades after their deaths like Harry Truman was part of the KKK don't believe me take your questions to the American History Channel and argue with them!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24963 Aug 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You posted an advertisement begging for money, of course I am going to attack the people you are getting paid to advertise for. Your friend Donnie is an idiot who can't keep up with the postings.
Only a Kool-Aid guzzling tard like you sticks up for rich people who go out of their way to hide someones past and spend
millions of dollars to do so.

Generally, people who hide records have a good reason . The only thing that's been "transparent" for the past six years is just how
corrupt and incompetent this administration really is.

Your stupidity and dishonesty makes you an accessory to the largest fraud in American history.
Jessup

United States

#24964 Aug 31, 2014
This link has error msg on it that it is temporarily down (NSA shut down?) but I googled Claire Lopez and found another link with the information in the article. Claire Lopez has a impressive resume!

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/cia-expert-obama-s ...

Obama can't be happy to have someone with her credentials speak out and expose part of the truth who Barack Hussein Obama really is!
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24965 Aug 31, 2014
I googled Lopez and found 1,567,908 articles related to beans and farts.
ddt

United States

#24968 Sep 1, 2014
No that was beaner lopez...
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24969 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cry to someone that cares. I don't care about football and I certainly don't make decisions about football players either. Stupid liberal.
That's How everyone knows you got run out of yankee land and aren't a real Texan.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#24971 Sep 1, 2014
Dix wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has sealed all his records why? We can prove he's had around 8 or 9 different SS #'s how did that happen? One social security # was issued out of the state of Connecticut though Obama claims to have never lived there so how did that happen? Somehow Obama attended Columbia but no one who attended Columbia during the time Obama was supposed to have attended remembers ever seeing him on campus how did that happen? With Obama and his background there are more questions than any answers the more you dig the worse the evidence against him looks.
When ACA ObamaCare website finally became functional they had a presser and to show how well the system work Sebelius and her staff decided to use Barack Hussein Obama as example for E-verify part of the website and guess what BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA could not be E-verified how does that even happen?
I could go on but what's the point I personally think history will prove that Barack Hussein Obama was a hand picked Manchurian Candidate that billionaires- wealthy like George Soros, Warren Buffett, Oprah Winfrey, Euro-moneyed individuals needed so they put him in. Look at all the crap we find out about past presidents decades after their deaths like Harry Truman was part of the KKK don't believe me take your questions to the American History Channel and argue with them!
Read crackpot websites ,believe crackpot theories.

By the way one early 1920's the KKK had around 6 million members, their were a lot of fracked up people here back then. Truman did desegregate the military, while he was president.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24972 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Kool-Aid guzzling tard like you sticks up for rich people who go out of their way to hide someones past and spend
millions of dollars to do so.
Generally, people who hide records have a good reason . The only thing that's been "transparent" for the past six years is just how
corrupt and incompetent this administration really is.
Your stupidity and dishonesty makes you an accessory to the largest fraud in American history.
Your relatedness rears its head again. Rich people spent millions of dollars searching for evidence that wasn't there. Everyone of their fake birth certificates were proven to be forgeries. Ask Donald Trump how much money he threw away trying to screw the President, and all he got was blue balls and millions of dollars thrown away. I am sorry you hate the Blackman so much. I think someone laid some pipe in your house and now you can't get the job done anymore.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#24973 Sep 1, 2014
Your retardedness....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24974 Sep 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>That's How everyone knows you got run out of yankee land and aren't a real Texan.
I ran away from "yankee land", because it was destroyed by Prog trash like you. I don't try to be a real Texan either.

You must of got ran out of Texas and had to go hide in Krapafornia because of your sick and perverted Prog attitude. You fit in well with the other loony tunes.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24975 Sep 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Read crackpot websites ,believe crackpot theories.
By the way one early 1920's the KKK had around 6 million members, their were a lot of fracked up people here back then. Truman did desegregate the military, while he was president.
Now if you could get people to read your Prog crackpot posts, then believe Prog crackpot posts.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24976 Sep 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Your relatedness rears its head again. Rich people spent millions of dollars searching for evidence that wasn't there. Everyone of their fake birth certificates were proven to be forgeries. Ask Donald Trump how much money he threw away trying to screw the President, and all he got was blue balls and millions of dollars thrown away. I am sorry you hate the Blackman so much. I think someone laid some pipe in your house and now you can't get the job done anymore.
Go right ahead and deny that Obummers records have not been sealed. It makes YOU look like the retard that you are.

Your race card is all worn out but keep using it anyway. It's all you've got. Generally, when people go out of their way to hide their past, there are very good reasons for doing so.

Someday if you ever decide to become a productive member of society, your
prospective employer will require more background information to hire
you to flip burgers, that this POS has provided for the highest office in
this country.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24977 Sep 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Read crackpot websites ,believe crackpot theories.
1920's KKK was associated with the Republican Party too only at the time.
why

San Antonio, TX

#24978 Sep 1, 2014
test

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24979 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I ran away from "yankee land", because it was destroyed by Prog trash like you. I don't try to be a real Texan either.
You must of got ran out of Texas and had to go hide in Krapafornia because of your sick and perverted Prog attitude. You fit in well with the other loony tunes.
My ex was from Peoria, Illinois. He moved to Pasadena in 1969. He loved Texas more than I do. He adapted well to the Texas lifestyle. He goes back to Madisonville to see his grandsons these days every year. Some yankees really fit in as he did. He and his new wife are neighbors and we share our children / grandchildren. We were married 34 years. We spent 12 years in Pasadena. Of course my ex is a Republican. Most ex military are. He is the financial officer of the VFW these days. Happy Labor Day to the posters here. Pres. Clinton will be here Friday.........stumping for Crist. Rumors are that Obama will come soon to endorse Crist. After MMJ passes I am REALLY retiring. Politics make me anxious these days. I turned 66 yesterday. My BF is 66 also......but he will turn 67 in 8 days. We hope to travel the backroads of America while we can. Seeya later gators.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing from walmart (Feb '13) 23 min Dresden 13
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 hr Farted 19,591
Will Hewitt Wed will hewitt 5
Madison from McDonalds Jan 26 starsnstripes 6
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Debroah manager at chicken express (Mar '12) Jan 23 dumb and dumber 26
sarah shytles Jan 22 caution 1
Bowie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web