Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23486 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24711 Aug 15, 2014
LLW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating is not what sends one to hell. Being a Christian does not make anyone perfect. Studying God's Word will convict one of the hurtful things they do. 90% of the people going to church are not saved. Really! If one does not know God but only knows about God they are not a Christian. One can not truly love anyone without God. We are all sinners but if we confess and ask Jesus he will forgive us and change our hearts. Going to church will not save anyone. We are saved by Grace not by what we do, you just don't have the desire for the bad things of this world.
As far as sin I go by what God says is sin. You can still love a person but hate the sin. Hating sin does not make one a bad person. Don't judge God by what you hear but study the Bible and you will learn about God's amazing love for everyone. God does not turn away from us but gives us free choice to choose Him or the evil one, Satan. John 3:16
If I don't believe in God or Satan. Humanist think faith based belief is BS! AGAIN.......I say.......nurses should be above hate. Humanist love all humans......."sin" is what yo call sin. My mores are different as Humanist are usually.
lol

Crockett, TX

#24712 Aug 15, 2014
Perry was indicted this afternoon. Looks like Texas may win after all
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24713 Aug 15, 2014
lol wrote:
Perry was indicted this afternoon. Looks like Texas may win after all
Texas may win what exactly?. Please elaborate.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24714 Aug 15, 2014
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with all of your policy positions and principles.
I also think people of faith need to apply said principles with compassion and love. Requiring people to follow the law is a good thing but calling them names and demeaning them while doing so is not a Christian attitude.
Well, I don't have a Christian attitude, but I think ILLEGAL invaders need to go home.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24715 Aug 15, 2014
Here is what I think of religion and how it is distorted to suit individual agendas.

LLW

Cleveland, TX

#24716 Aug 15, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>If I don't believe in God or Satan. Humanist think faith based belief is BS! AGAIN.......I say.......nurses should be above hate. Humanist love all humans......."sin" is what yo call sin. My mores are different as Humanist are usually.
One ? If you die tonight where will you go?
What if you are wrong? About there not being a God or a Satan?
You might want to watch the movie GOD Is Not DEAD
How can you judge right from wrong if there are no rules set by somebody? How can you say someone is bad, what is bad?
Do I hear some hate to your tone?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#24717 Aug 16, 2014
LLW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating is not what sends one to hell. Being a Christian does not make anyone perfect. Studying God's Word will convict one of the hurtful things they do. 90% of the people going to church are not saved. Really! If one does not know God but only knows about God they are not a Christian. One can not truly love anyone without God. We are all sinners but if we confess and ask Jesus he will forgive us and change our hearts. Going to church will not save anyone. We are saved by Grace not by what we do, you just don't have the desire for the bad things of this world.
As far as sin I go by what God says is sin. You can still love a person but hate the sin. Hating sin does not make one a bad person. Don't judge God by what you hear but study the Bible and you will learn about God's amazing love for everyone. God does not turn away from us but gives us free choice to choose Him or the evil one, Satan. John 3:16
We are all sinners. Jesus created a Sacrament to confess these sins. Have you confessed yours?

Whatever sins you forgive or forgiven in heaven, whatever are retained or retained in heaven.
SAN ANTO

Houston, TX

#24718 Aug 16, 2014
WELL PERRY LOVERS THERE IT IS 2 COUNTS OF ABUSE OF POWER INDICTED. THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WHEN YOU WANNA HAVE A DICTATOSHIP IN TEXAS LETS GET NEW FRESH BLOOD IN THE CAPITOL ENOUGH OF THESE OLD WEASELS
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24721 Aug 16, 2014
SAN ANTO wrote:
WELL PERRY LOVERS THERE IT IS 2 COUNTS OF ABUSE OF POWER INDICTED. THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WHEN YOU WANNA HAVE A DICTATOSHIP IN TEXAS LETS GET NEW FRESH BLOOD IN THE CAPITOL ENOUGH OF THESE OLD WEASELS
How and in what way has Perry been a dictator?. I guess I just haven't been paying attention and need someone as enlightened as you to bring me up to date.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24722 Aug 16, 2014
LLW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating is not what sends one to hell. Being a Christian does not make anyone perfect. Studying God's Word will convict one of the hurtful things they do. 90% of the people going to church are not saved. Really! If one does not know God but only knows about God they are not a Christian. One can not truly love anyone without God. We are all sinners but if we confess and ask Jesus he will forgive us and change our hearts. Going to church will not save anyone. We are saved by Grace not by what we do, you just don't have the desire for the bad things of this world.
As far as sin I go by what God says is sin. You can still love a person but hate the sin. Hating sin does not make one a bad person. Don't judge God by what you hear but study the Bible and you will learn about God's amazing love for everyone. God does not turn away from us but gives us free choice to choose Him or the evil one, Satan. John 3:16
Someone asked David Copperfield." Who is the greatest allusionist Ever?". Jesus Christ was his answer. I will die in peace when that day comes. I live by the Golden Rule of life.
I thought we were talking about Govenor Perry here..........he is in deep sheet!!!!!! I saw him on the news this morning. Redneck loser! Lololol

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24723 Aug 16, 2014
LLW wrote:
<quoted text>
One ? If you die tonight where will you go?
What if you are wrong? About there not being a God or a Satan?
You might want to watch the movie GOD Is Not DEAD
How can you judge right from wrong if there are no rules set by somebody? How can you say someone is bad, what is bad?
Do I hear some hate to your tone?
No hate here honey child. I read and watch real history. God is a fiction in my world. I can't change your mind........nor can you change mine on this issue. If I am wrong......hell will be a great place for a family reunion. Especially the Tea Party relatives of mine. Lol

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24724 Aug 16, 2014
SAN ANTO wrote:
WELL PERRY LOVERS THERE IT IS 2 COUNTS OF ABUSE OF POWER INDICTED. THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WHEN YOU WANNA HAVE A DICTATOSHIP IN TEXAS LETS GET NEW FRESH BLOOD IN THE CAPITOL ENOUGH OF THESE OLD WEASELS
Vote BLUE in November. It is over for the Tea Party.

Since: Feb 11

Grants Pass, OR

#24726 Aug 16, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How and in what way has Perry been a dictator?. I guess I just haven't been paying attention and need someone as enlightened as you to bring me up to date.
Maybe it's because you've been busy insisting Obama is a dictator...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24728 Aug 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's because you've been busy insisting Obama is a dictator...
You're absolutely right!. The petty tyrant and peddler of Obummer Commie Kare in the White House has cost me money. Perry hasn't.
lol

Crockett, TX

#24729 Aug 17, 2014
LLW wrote:
<quoted text>
One ? If you die tonight where will you go?
What if you are wrong? About there not being a God or a Satan?
You might want to watch the movie GOD Is Not DEAD
How can you judge right from wrong if there are no rules set by somebody? How can you say someone is bad, what is bad?
Do I hear some hate to your tone?
If I die tonight I will be gone. There is no magical fairy land that you get transported to when you die. You die. It is game over. The end.

The religions of the world live in terrible fear of 2 things:

1) Jesus actually coming back. Not white. Exposing the churches as frauds
2) Aliens far older and more advanced than mankind paying us a visit and laughing at our ignorant superstitions, while the churches are unable to account for them in their old religious books.

Perry is still indicted. Ironically the last governor to be indicted and forced to resign was also almost exactly the same circumstances - a case of vetoing funding.

Regardless of a conviction or not, his political career is over. He has zero chance at a Presidential run, even before this latest wist. During the last election he accidentally made a fatal error - he opened his mouth on TV and let his obvious lack of intelligence and lack of a grasp on reality get exposed to the whole world.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24730 Aug 17, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
If I die tonight I will be gone. There is no magical fairy land that you get transported to when you die. You die. It is game over. The end.
The religions of the world live in terrible fear of 2 things:
1) Jesus actually coming back. Not white. Exposing the churches as frauds
2) Aliens far older and more advanced than mankind paying us a visit and laughing at our ignorant superstitions, while the churches are unable to account for them in their old religious books.
Perry is still indicted. Ironically the last governor to be indicted and forced to resign was also almost exactly the same circumstances - a case of vetoing funding.
Regardless of a conviction or not, his political career is over. He has zero chance at a Presidential run, even before this latest wist. During the last election he accidentally made a fatal error - he opened his mouth on TV and let his obvious lack of intelligence and lack of a grasp on reality get exposed to the whole world.
I agree with all of the above. Perry has no chance of being President.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24731 Aug 17, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with all of the above. Perry has no chance of being President.
Well, look at the bright side. At least he has a birth certificate and doesn't seem to be indoctrinated to Alinsky "Rules For Radicals".

Since: Feb 11

Grants Pass, OR

#24732 Aug 17, 2014
lol wrote:
Regardless of a conviction or not, his political career is over. He has zero chance at a Presidential run, even before this latest wist..
He would have zero chances running as a nominee in the Democratic primaries.

You forget, the GOP has different standards. I expect him to be the #3 candidate in 2015 until they have their first debate... and he is asked to name three things...

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24733 Aug 17, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, look at the bright side. At least he has a birth certificate and doesn't seem to be indoctrinated to Alinsky "Rules For Radicals".
Lol you really don't like Obama! I guess that means you will vote for Jeb and Marco. I actually like Jeb. He is better than dumbass George W!

Since: Feb 11

Grants Pass, OR

#24734 Aug 17, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
He is better than dumbass George W!
Same DNA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 44 Indictments from Grand Jury (Mar '09) 7 hr Elmer Fudd 19
News Chico High School principal leaves for Azle Jul 28 BeyondtheSea 5
Who's in the lifestyle (Apr '13) Jul 27 rim jabber 4
future president of usa Jul 27 Concerned Citizen 1
jarae scruggs Jul 26 Bowie 23
alvord school teachers Jul 21 Kernel 1
Here is a great reason to call your State rep a... Jul 20 Randy Nichols 1

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages