Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23801 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Gasman

Houston, TX

#24346 Aug 4, 2014
They are also into fart in a jar collecting. Truth is, Might go to the Alamo and retrace the footsteps of Davy Crocketts farting adventures.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24347 Aug 4, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose right religion because scientologists hate coloreds and Mexicans too. They are into all sorts of wacko things, including group, anal sex. Kirstie Alley recently put out oa twixt on this saying she was refusing to get involved in any more back door shenanigans.
They are racist fo sho! Chick Corea was a Scientologist. Trovolta and Cruz are Gay...but they hide it. I feel bad for Travolta sons death. Travolta did not believe in the med to stop his seizures. Depakote!!!!!!!! He will pay for that in Hell !!!!! I feel bad for the wives of them two. Brainwashing works well on the people who dream of Utopia. The politicians in my family got my FB under nina roth.dc'd. There are other ways to drive them cray-cray besides FB. FBis experimenting with posters emotions. My BF has already stopped his. Well Jennifer Chapman Banda.......John Sellers......CongressmanJim Chapman..........politicians are more powerful thana bunch of nurses. I will be following WTH you politicians and lobbyist do now. Just stop the INBREEDing. Human's come in all colors and races. WE ARE all humans. You are going to Hell for WTH you a done in the name of politics. Lololololol
Wendy Holman

El Paso, TX

#24348 Aug 4, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>Call him Brother......not a Mexican. They were here in Texas first.
I don't know if you give sexual advice or not but I sure love your quick wit and common sense attitude. My husband and I have recently rekindled our love life as our youngest child has gone away to college and we are empty nesters. We used to engage in foreplay, often in the 69 position with me on top and we love it very much. I would like to do this again, but now that I am older I have a problem with flatulence. I am worried that if I have a small piece of gas while my husband and I are going at it, it may offend him greatly, especially if he has his tongue up my hind end which he enjoys doing. Do you, as a nurse, have any advice for how to avoid this potentially embarrassing situation? Thanks for your help and I don't care to receive wisecracks in response to this sincere question.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24349 Aug 4, 2014
Sara Jane Searls-Welch to anybody asking. I told John that the rednecks of Shell Oil prepared me for this!!!!!!!! John is a WUSS!!!!!!! You don't own the internet John. Remember that picture of Linda with Al Gore??? I am just Janie to those that know me back home. Humanism is freedom from religious BS. I learned there in SS and Quinlan. I will be home very soon to check this crap out. It is on my Bucket List of travel in the near future.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24350 Aug 4, 2014
Question: Ask Aunt Yoga Advice Column: Vaginal Fart During Yoga

Dear Aunt Yoga,

Sometimes when I am coming out of plow pose, my body suddenly passes air out of my vagina making a fart-like sound. It’s embarrassing when in a room full of other people! I tried keeping my pelvic muscles tight (because this has happened before, though luckily it was in my living room) when lowering my legs down in an attempt to stop this from happening, but no luck. Do you have any suggestions, is something wrong with my insides, and does this happen to other people?

Thank you for your help!

Anon

Answer: Dear Anon,

You are suffering from the dreaded vart (that’s vaginal fart). And no, it’s not uncommon to experience this when coming out of an inversion, especially for women after childbirth, which loosens the pelvic floor. You have several possible solutions, and it sounds like you are already trying one of them: mula bandha. This engagement of the pelvic floor muscles isn’t called the root lock for nothing. It should prevent air from getting in as well as out if you can hold it throughout the pose. This takes some practice, but it is actually a recommended method, especially practiced by Ashtanga yogis, to give your inversions lift, strength, and balance. You can also try doing Kegel exercises outside of class to strengthen these neglected muscles.

I have heard that if the problem is especially persistent, some women will wear a tampon in class to prevent it. I can’t endorse this method, as it seems uncomfortable and it is not recommended to use a tampon when you are not menstruating.

Two other options include if the problem is really mortifying and happens all the time, you can avoid doing these poses in class and save them for your home practice. Many women choose not to invert during their periods, so your avoidance of inversions shouldn’t cause any notice. Finally, you can choose to laugh it off. Our bodies do funny things when they are moved in unusual ways (read about more embarrassing yoga situations) and having a sense a humor about it is the best approach.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24351 Aug 4, 2014
You should add travel to the Alamo to your fart bucket list as well. When you arrive, stand facing the Alamo approximately 10 feet in front of the main doors, then look to your right. Thats where the fence was that Davy Crockett would jump to go fart with the Mexcicans late at night.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24352 Aug 4, 2014
Wendy Holman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you give sexual advice or not but I sure love your quick wit and common sense attitude. My husband and I have recently rekindled our love life as our youngest child has gone away to college and we are empty nesters. We used to engage in foreplay, often in the 69 position with me on top and we love it very much. I would like to do this again, but now that I am older I have a problem with flatulence. I am worried that if I have a small piece of gas while my husband and I are going at it, it may offend him greatly, especially if he has his tongue up my hind end which he enjoys doing. Do you, as a nurse, have any advice for how to avoid this potentially embarrassing situation? Thanks for your help and I don't care to receive wisecracks in response to this sincere question.
Don't eat butter beans before you have sex. Davie-Bob said it is the reason he won't marry me. I don't really care anyhoo........but he does make nice Arm Candy when we go out. Religion is the WORST thing for a healthy Baby Boomers sex life. Nurse make the best Baby Boomer lovers as we understand how to get the old geezer going. That is my nursing advice dear. SEX is normal.......not for justmakin' babies. It makes my BF HAPPY!!!!!!!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24353 Aug 4, 2014
One time a wet fart was released into a bowl of butter beans. Then it was served to 8 Chinese immigrants.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24354 Aug 4, 2014
Lolololol. I am going to "catfish". John Sellers out of Hopkins County. I owe it to Barbara and Heman. I hope his Methodist Church will save him......NOT!!!!!!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24355 Aug 4, 2014
When at church, it is best to fart in the collection plate. If no fart is readily available then just place soiled underwaer in plate.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24357 Aug 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
One time a wet fart was released into a bowl of butter beans. Then it was served to 8 Chinese immigrants.
. I hope it did not kill them.....My BF said he would marry me if I quit eating Butter Beans. I am considering it...but sometimes I have to have some butter beans. Great that I can support myself. He has been around for seven years. It looks like he is staying......Janie can't seem to run men off.......even with butter beans!!!!!!!
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24358 Aug 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
You should add travel to the Alamo to your fart bucket list as well. When you arrive, stand facing the Alamo approximately 10 feet in front of the main doors, then look to your right. Thats where the fence was that Davy Crockett would jump to go fart with the Mexcicans late at night.
San Antonio and the Alamo are on my bucket list. My BF has never been there. He loves history as I do.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24359 Aug 4, 2014
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24360 Aug 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
When at church, it is best to fart in the collection plate. If no fart is readily available then just place soiled underwaer in plate.
I donate money because they are good to the grandkids. My BF took the picture currently in TBO/Tampa Tribune! It was Port Tampa Methodist Church 120 th birthday. Reminded me of Tira Methodist Church.that my great grandparents started 120years ago. Eva Chapman-Searls......donated the land for the church and cemetary where my kinfolk rest!!!!!!!
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24361 Aug 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Janie fart music is the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sXmrMMYpQL4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I love these songs..........Janie does have a gun to protect me from Tea Party Christian Hyopocrites only!!!!! Nurses save lives. The enemy IS.....
.The Christian Tea Party Hypocrites of SS! I love Grace Slick and Steven Tyler. Great talent in the BBG! Baby Boom Generation!!!!!!!! Baby Boomers Rule these days. I can't wait till.NOVEMBER!!!!!! Vote Blue!!!!!!!!!! Seeya later. I need some great Florida sunshine........almost heaven......Florida!!!!!!!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24362 Aug 4, 2014
If you fart in a jar and bury it for 5 years, it will still smell like a fresh fart. I like to donate farts while sitting through random funeral burials of people I dont even know.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24363 Aug 4, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>San Antonio and the Alamo are on my bucket list. My BF has never been there. He loves history as I do.
Make sure you fill him in on the farting history of old Davy Crockett. It will peek his interest when visiting the Alamo of shame. Dont forget the face the Alamo and look right trick, that was where the old fence was where Davy would sneak out at night to fart with the Mexicans.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24365 Aug 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you fill him in on the farting history of old Davy Crockett. It will peek his interest when visiting the Alamo of shame. Dont forget the face the Alamo and look right trick, that was where the old fence was where Davy would sneak out at night to fart with the Mexicans.
I think working at Shell Oil and as an RN.........I have done my fair share of listening to and smelling farts. Especially 96- 2000 working at PCJ. I don't know if it was worse with the rednecks. Or the farts at the PCJ. I am happy to be retired. I live in bliss these days. Utopia is here in FLORIDA!!!!!!!!! Lol
Lori Dunn

El Paso, TX

#24366 Aug 4, 2014
My butt may be constipated and I am up in arms about it. Not my whole butt, though. Not the butt cheeks or the butt crack, but really just the butt hole. I can't get anything to come out of the damn thing! I may have to go to a Taco Stand to get relief. If they don't have dog tacos to loosen me up, I know the proprietors of such places love to drill women in the butt so that might loosen me up.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24367 Aug 4, 2014
Joyce wrote:
Obama is like those flashy new cars new blah and new blah and new blah blah blah.
Of course... Issa would be the stolen car...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is everyone on drugs in this town?! Sun Wayne Harness 17
an open letter to Ricky Tow, City Manager Dec 1 Princess 2
Trash Man-How hard is it to do your job? (Apr '12) Nov 29 john doe 70
Chris Jones Nov 23 stuart 2
Gigantic Bowie knife (Sep '15) Nov 22 stuart 9
jarae scruggs Nov 20 Allison 25
EVANGELICALS! The end is NIGH! Fight for Jesus ... Nov 20 yourSTUFFisMINE 1

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance