Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
hml

United States

#23306 Jun 30, 2014
L Morales wrote:
Greg Abbott will make a fine Texas Governor. Keep our economy strong, keep the liberal baby killers at bay, and keep Texas Red. Ariva Abbott.żY Que?
http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/WOLFM00N/me...
hml

United States

#23307 Jun 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I never accused you of being a liberal. You are a fascist and racist(almost the same thing).
They are better than you because, generally, they don't hate peopole based on skin color, religion or sexual orientation. Your promotion of the Jewish (antiquated) laws of the OLD TESTAMENT and complete disregard for the teachings of Jesus, makes the case that you are a self hating Jew. My apologies for all Jews for lumping this piece of human excrement into your race.
By the way ,you obviously don't know what a communist is. Here's a hint, every time you run down to Wal-Mart you are supporting the communist government of China and helping kill American manufacturing jobs.
What about helping the poor be able to buy quality food, and other necessities without going to a costly mall? Are you that elitist to believe the tripe your spewing?
rabuf

Garden Grove, CA

#23308 Jun 30, 2014
Impeach Obama wrote:
Has Obama changed the USA . Why does he never support the country he is president of. Do you realize he does not believe our way of life is good? Do you realize how much trouble the USA is in. Does everyone think America can lose our status? Isis will take our country and we will be attacked. Listen to the news these people are terrorist and they plan on attacking the USA? He has to be the most ignorant president or totally clueless? They are cutting heads off and have crucified people as they invade their land! Take your head out of the sand, wake up time is running out.
They are doing that in Iraq and Syria, remember we ousted the one guy who hated religious extremists more than we did. We cleared the way and set the stage by installing a corrupt and revenge seeking government in Baghdad.

Governor good hair isn't good for Texas.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23309 Jun 30, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>They are doing that in Iraq and Syria, remember we ousted the one guy who hated religious extremists more than we did. We cleared the way and set the stage by installing a corrupt and revenge seeking government in Baghdad.
Governor good hair isn't good for Texas.
Neither is Abortion Barbie and all of her welfare roach supporters like you.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23311 Jun 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah.blah,blah. I'm sure that you always "buy American" with your EBT card. Right?. Get a life you idiot.
What exactly is an EBT card? I only have a debit card and credit cards.That is rich, you calling me an idiot.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23312 Jun 30, 2014
hml wrote:
<quoted text>
What about helping the poor be able to buy quality food, and other necessities without going to a costly mall? Are you that elitist to believe the tripe your spewing?
Shop wherever you want, that wasn't the point. Very little of the food at Wal-Mart comes from China, but most of the non-food items at Wal-Mart come from China. Wal-Mart made a strong push to have most of its vendors move to China to lower their manufacturing costs and as a result put Americans out of work . I completely sympathize with people wanting to shop at Wal-Mart to save money and I won't insult anyone for doing so. It doesn't change the fact that the money spent at Wal-Mart does indeed support communist China, that's a fact. I am fortunate enough that I can afford to support businesses I don't find so objectionable. This is no longer the business Sam Walton built. There is plenty of info on the web about Wal-Mart business practices. Wal-Mart would move into small towns and put all the local stores out of business and if the numbers didn't add up , close their store and leave places as wastelands with no local stores etc..
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23313 Jun 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is Abortion Barbie and all of her welfare roach supporters like you.
What is a welfare roach? You are funny in the way you like to make up names or repeat stuff you heard.Life must be hard for you, always having to hate everybody based on their race or where they are born. I can only imagine that it must be exhausting.
why

Hondo, TX

#23314 Jun 30, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23315 Jun 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>What is a welfare roach? You are funny in the way you like to make up names or repeat stuff you heard.Life must be hard for you, always having to hate everybody based on their race or where they are born. I can only imagine that it must be exhausting.
Welfare roaches come from the lower end of the gene pool that every race has. They tend to vote DemocRat as they like handouts provided by the hard work of taxpayers. You should be proud, welfare roach.

BTW: Wendy Davis is nothing more than a Trial Lawyer parasite that will do or say anything for a vote. Texas doesn't need trash like her.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#23316 Jul 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare roaches come from the lower end of the gene pool that every race has. They tend to vote DemocRat as they like handouts provided by the hard work of taxpayers. You should be proud, welfare roach.
BTW: Wendy Davis is nothing more than a Trial Lawyer parasite that will do or say anything for a vote. Texas doesn't need trash like her.
You never did explain what an EBT card is? What can you buy with your EBT card and what kind of stores do you use it at? I get no handouts provided by taxpayer funds. I have no problem with paying my taxes either, I don't like everything they spend it on, but my tax dollars help fund the country. I have always considered taxes as part of the cost of doing business, and if your taxes are high, it means you are doing well.
Citizen

Del Rio, TX

#23317 Jul 1, 2014
Great job
Well

Houston, TX

#23318 Jul 2, 2014
All the way
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23319 Jul 2, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You never did explain what an EBT card is? What can you buy with your EBT card and what kind of stores do you use it at? I get no handouts provided by taxpayer funds. I have no problem with paying my taxes either, I don't like everything they spend it on, but my tax dollars help fund the country. I have always considered taxes as part of the cost of doing business, and if your taxes are high, it means you are doing well.
Really?. So what do you work at, besides nothing?. Democrat supporters are either rich liberal hypocrites who know how to game the system under the guise of altruism to get richer or they are a "something for nothing" freetard drone like you.

How the hell can you earn a taxable income and be an internet troll at the same time?. I didn't think that being a DNC troll paid very well.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23320 Jul 3, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?. So what do you work at, besides nothing?. Democrat supporters are either rich liberal hypocrites who know how to game the system under the guise of altruism to get richer or they are a "something for nothing" freetard drone like you.
How the hell can you earn a taxable income and be an internet troll at the same time?. I didn't think that being a DNC troll paid very well.
Says the guy who shovels excrement for a living.
brad

Marlborough, CT

#23321 Jul 3, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Shop wherever you want, that wasn't the point. Very little of the food at Wal-Mart comes from China, but most of the non-food items at Wal-Mart come from China. Wal-Mart made a strong push to have most of its vendors move to China to lower their manufacturing costs and as a result put Americans out of work . I completely sympathize with people wanting to shop at Wal-Mart to save money and I won't insult anyone for doing so. It doesn't change the fact that the money spent at Wal-Mart does indeed support communist China, that's a fact. I am fortunate enough that I can afford to support businesses I don't find so objectionable. This is no longer the business Sam Walton built. There is plenty of info on the web about Wal-Mart business practices. Wal-Mart would move into small towns and put all the local stores out of business and if the numbers didn't add up , close their store and leave places as wastelands with no local stores etc..
Why not use that same logic with our energy reserves?

We finance nations that make sport of lopping off American heads and facilitating 9-11 events,yet we condemn China for helping create the largest employer in the nation.

Houston, TX

#23323 Jul 3, 2014
not again6129
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23324 Jul 3, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy who shovels excrement for a living.
Shoveling sh!t is still more honorable than being a freeloading DemocRat suck-butt like you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23325 Jul 3, 2014
U.S. ECONOMY ADDS 288,000 JOBS IN jUNE......UNEMPLOYMENT RATE FALLS TO 6.1%...USA Today..(7-3-14)....Economy has added over 200,000 jobs a month for 5 straight months...The first such streak since September 1999 to January 2000.......Thank You, Mister President......
brad

Marlborough, CT

#23326 Jul 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
U.S. ECONOMY ADDS 288,000 JOBS IN jUNE......UNEMPLOYMENT RATE FALLS TO 6.1%...USA Today..(7-3-14)....Economy has added over 200,000 jobs a month for 5 straight months...The first such streak since September 1999 to January 2000.......Thank You, Mister President......
Just what we need,another quarter million government workers whos only claim to fame is creating more tax payer burden.
why

Hondo, TX

#23327 Jul 3, 2014
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daycare in Bowie (May '14) 7 hr momofboys 5
Zippy''s Tacos 7 hr So so 17
Bowie Police Find Charred Body in Burn Pit 12 hr wesleysister 48
child molestors in bowie (Apr '12) 17 hr Mum 54
Two Arrested in Connection with Injury to a Child (Apr '12) 18 hr jessica 32
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 hr Roxanne 19,496
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Bowie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:34 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:34PM