First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Bowie, TX

#63 Apr 25, 2013
puzzlepieces wrote:
Klan is very real make no mistake
The Klan being very real is a true yet sweeping statement that ignores the context of this thread. We’re mainly discussing whether or not there exists a local KKK. And if there is such a group, they aren’t too powerful, influential, prevalent, or even frightening. And it goes without saying that they aren’t too bright.

That the Ku Klux Klan has and does still exist in some form or fashion is a given. But should that stop us from criticizing them and their beliefs, as at least one commenter on this topic has implied by stressing how dangerous they are? Of course not! The world, human existence, and common decency (among many other things) require that we oppose such nonsense; in other words, be not a victim. Stand up for what is right.

Much, much more to be said regarding this topic ....

Since: Jun 13

Kalaheo, HI

#64 Oct 26, 2013
I thought it was a good thing to not have any blacks in your town.
Truly blessed

United States

#65 Oct 26, 2013
Your Bridge Bud wrote:
I thought it was a good thing to not have any blacks in your town.
then u must be a racist biggit

Since: Jun 13

Kalaheo, HI

#66 Oct 26, 2013
Truly blessed wrote:
<quoted text> then u must be a racist biggit
I just tell it like it is.

Since: Sep 10

Bowie, TX

#67 Oct 26, 2013
Your Bridge Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tell it like it is.
It seems to me that “Truly blessed” is the one telling it like it is. How about you provide a logical justification for your antiquated viewpoint, rather than fall prey to logical fallacies and whatnot.

Sorry, but that’s the way it is ....
Love Everyone

United States

#68 Oct 28, 2013
No matter the color,just remember God made us all,Color is not going to get you to heaven,God is not white,and he should be the most important thing in your life,there is good and bad in all colors,So don't judge,and if this is all you have to worry about in life,you don't have a life!
RealTexan

Wichita Falls, TX

#69 Oct 30, 2013
It's not color these days. It is more about attitude and morals. My thing is I am prejudice against azzholes, and they can be any color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant Bowie knife will stand in Texas town with... 17 hr okimar 9
Old Bowie Hospital Tue Lilred 4
Adriana Zaragoza May 22 1234zaaa 3
Downtown Bar- The Rack (Jun '12) May 20 Trista 147
Casey croxton May 19 Lee2683 2
Caleb Diehl (Apr '15) May 16 Karen 20
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages