Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19468 Aug 13, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again you fruitbag an,t ya getting tired of hearing from me???? You are very slow on your responces whats wrong you can,t face up to big bad john???? Time to leave....
Did you ride the short bus to school or do you just have trouble with time? The posts you are responding to were made yesterday and they weren't even directed at you. If you don't have anything constructive to say, why don't you just move along.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19469 Aug 13, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ride the short bus to school or do you just have trouble with time? The posts you are responding to were made yesterday and they weren't even directed at you. If you don't have anything constructive to say, why don't you just move along.
Mr jose reyes as you call yourself i don,t care if the post where made yesterday are who there made to but as i said your toes will be stomped everytime you post so i say you leave...
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19470 Aug 13, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr jose reyes as you call yourself i don,t care if the post where made yesterday are who there made to but as i said your toes will be stomped everytime you post so i say you leave...
Actually, I might like it a little better if you'd stomp higher. My upper thighs and buttocks are quite sensitive so if you'll rub and caress them, we can become really good friends.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19471 Aug 14, 2014
Dont rub too much...it will make you fart....I am farting now again...
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19473 Aug 14, 2014
But the F-art had one....
millie eisenhowzar

San Francisco, CA

#19474 Aug 14, 2014
Howdy Y'all!
What we gots to display is courage, righteousness and resolve in the face of all them screaming millions of furner babies showing up on our doors and borders demanding stuff and blankets and milk and voter I D cards and limos to free abortion clinics, diapers and dental drilling all without no offered method of payment. These little bums to be want to be on the supremes court and they are starin down our brave national guardsmen and making eyes at the womens what are also in uniform by mistake.
The ONLY one what can send them screaming back to they cribs is Donald Runsfelt! He knows irakkis when he smells them and he knows what we must do and he will have us do it to em and plenty of it too. He knows these little bums are carrying diapers stuffed with conterfeet $100 bills and that is why they got legs like cantelopes and such and are capable of doing weapons of mass distraction to liberals designs.
Runsfelty/Bundy in '16! No taxes on the upper classes and no liberals for nothing as god dont like them at all.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19475 Aug 14, 2014
Those two guys are well known farters too....we will have no fart tax....
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#19476 Aug 14, 2014
millie eisenhowzar wrote:
Howdy Y'all!
What we gots to display is courage, righteousness and resolve in the face of all them screaming millions of furner babies showing up on our doors and borders demanding stuff and blankets and milk and voter I D cards and limos to free abortion clinics, diapers and dental drilling all without no offered method of payment. These little bums to be want to be on the supremes court and they are starin down our brave national guardsmen and making eyes at the womens what are also in uniform by mistake.
The ONLY one what can send them screaming back to they cribs is Donald Runsfelt! He knows irakkis when he smells them and he knows what we must do and he will have us do it to em and plenty of it too. He knows these little bums are carrying diapers stuffed with conterfeet $100 bills and that is why they got legs like cantelopes and such and are capable of doing weapons of mass distraction to liberals designs.
Runsfelty/Bundy in '16! No taxes on the upper classes and no liberals for nothing as god dont like them at all.
I certainly hope you are crapping me negative. I was forced to WALK to the clinic for my free abortion and now some people are riding in limos? That is grossly unfair to me and I demand they get this sorted out before I get knocked up again. Limos have lots and lots of booze and I would have downed several bourbons had I been able to ride to my procedure. It wouldn't make me no mind about harming the baby since he was about to be done in anyway. If this is a hoax, please let me know because right now my colon is very tight after reading this.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19479 Aug 14, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I might like it a little better if you'd stomp higher. My upper thighs and buttocks are quite sensitive so if you'll rub and caress them, we can become really good friends.
Actually i was thinking about posting two pages of long replies but that would rid you off the forum i need you as a puching bag on here so i can keep having fun playing on the topix forum. This is my city you fool and you have stepped your foot into a mess.
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19480 Aug 14, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually i was thinking about posting two pages of long replies but that would rid you off the forum i need you as a puching bag on here so i can keep having fun playing on the topix forum. This is my city you fool and you have stepped your foot into a mess.
What what sense are you big and bad? Are you well hung or just obese? And are you bad ass or some kind of bad guy on the loose? Answer the GD questions, foo.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19481 Aug 14, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope you are crapping me negative. I was forced to WALK to the clinic for my free abortion and now some people are riding in limos? That is grossly unfair to me and I demand they get this sorted out before I get knocked up again. Limos have lots and lots of booze and I would have downed several bourbons had I been able to ride to my procedure. It wouldn't make me no mind about harming the baby since he was about to be done in anyway. If this is a hoax, please let me know because right now my colon is very tight after reading this.
Yes this is a hoax and your a hoax and your the same sick goofball who is writing these post el paso????yeah check your i.s.p. when you post because every name you change it gives you away. Either you some freaked out veitnam veteren are your constantly high on drugs and one things for sure ever time you post i see the same ole el paso city wriiten right by it.
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#19482 Aug 14, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this is a hoax and your a hoax and your the same sick goofball who is writing these post el paso????yeah check your i.s.p. when you post because every name you change it gives you away. Either you some freaked out veitnam veteren are your constantly high on drugs and one things for sure ever time you post i see the same ole el paso city wriiten right by it.
You must be new to polite society and the Internet. El Paso is a city of over 700,000 people and many of them post in here on a daily basis. Are you the only poster from Ft. Worth? Surely there are other cowboys and gay boys from your neighborhood on here, although this may be a bit much for you to grasp in your delicate mental state. If I could post in crayola, I would in order to make it easier for you to understand.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19483 Aug 14, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be new to polite society and the Internet. El Paso is a city of over 700,000 people and many of them post in here on a daily basis. Are you the only poster from Ft. Worth? Surely there are other cowboys and gay boys from your neighborhood on here, although this may be a bit much for you to grasp in your delicate mental state. If I could post in crayola, I would in order to make it easier for you to understand.
You must be very stupid to think i,am going to buy all this you fool. The fact is your the only nutcase by far that is from el paso on this topic. Not all of them are gay are crazy like you are right???Na this is you going by a few other names but don, worrie you will get tired of hearing me and then you will leave.
Who

Graham, TX

#19484 Aug 14, 2014
Oh my damn. Necro posting at its finest folks. This thread over 4 years old. Time to move on!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19485 Aug 15, 2014
Who wrote:
Oh my damn. Necro posting at its finest folks. This thread over 4 years old. Time to move on!
Then move on. Nobody asked for your opinion.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19486 Aug 15, 2014
Who wrote:
You are doing some necro posting here yourself and I am quite sure you have been told before that you should move on along. No need to come back again!
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#19487 Aug 15, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Not all of them are gay are crazy like you are right???Na this is you going by a few other names but don, worrie you will get tired of hearing me and then you will leave.
It matters not what I think. Your relative intelligence is easily deduced by those who read your prose.

I do think, however, that your constant references to gays and gay sex does betray something about you. When you touch the soft, supple skin of a woman, are you secretly longing that one day it would be the chiseled muscles of a male friend? If so, there's nothing wrong with that. Male lips on your member can be just as satisfying as those of a woman and if you enjoy drilling your female partner in the fanny, you will enjoy that same experience with a male lover. Maybe to break the ice you should engage in a 3way so that if you get cold feet, you still have a woman nearby to pleasure you while you grow comfortable with the touch of your male paramour.
HeorShe

Midlothian, TX

#19488 Aug 15, 2014
"Male lips on your member can be just as satisfying as those of a woman and if you enjoy drilling your female partner in the fanny, you will enjoy the same experience with a male lover." How would you know what it feels like to have male lips on your member? Sheila, are you a she/male? Or was Jose supposed to be posting this one. Either way your BS fools no one. Have a great day whatever you are.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19489 Aug 15, 2014
Sure El Paso El Paso El Paso, gay gay gay. These people are for the most part the same one because the style is so obvious. Be aware of the Elpasian.
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#19490 Aug 15, 2014
HeorShe wrote:
"Male lips on your member can be just as satisfying as those of a woman and if you enjoy drilling your female partner in the fanny, you will enjoy the same experience with a male lover." How would you know what it feels like to have male lips on your member? Sheila, are you a she/male? Or was Jose supposed to be posting this one. Either way your BS fools no one. Have a great day whatever you are.
Oh, I see - you're racist and homophobic both. Those qualities are not endearing to either a man or a woman, whichever you happened to be interested in romantically. Since you have a hard time yourself deciding on your gender, per your moniker, are you in the midst of reassignment surgery? If so, ObamaCare will cover your hormones but not the prosthetic penis that you will need. Unless, of course, you are getting your dong lopped off in which case you might consider selling it to a female who needs a marital aid. Assuming, of course, that what you are packing is something that a woman would be interested in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 42 min sid 989
Unsung heroes (Nov '15) Tue Toni 4
News Giant Bowie knife will stand in Texas town with... Tue About par 2
Evan Alexander May 2 Knewthemwayback 2
Adriana Zaragoza Apr 28 1234zaaa 1
Jessica idelett (Aug '15) Apr 28 Sas1994 5
Caleb Diehl (Apr '15) Apr 25 dbn234 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages