Who do you support for Governor in Te...
fubar

Corona, CA

#17962 May 17, 2014
17951&17960 were addressed to me and that makes you a liar again. How stoned are you? You couldn't remember even a couple of your own posts? You're accusing me of stealing your S.O.P. of all Fed, nothing but Fed, all Fed all the time. I don't think so. I did have to prove a point to that dude Elaine and if I start a topic it's not really your concern now is it? Just ignore my topics like everyone else. Why don't you work on your consistency in your crusades.

I do read the posts one at a time so that I can see the context. I am trying to ignore your pontificating as much as I can.but I try to keep it all in context. People may not like me but they don't like you much better.

If you are going to continue to lie like this in the future, you should put some effort into concealing your lies. This one is literally on the same page and only a few posts above.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17963 May 17, 2014
fubar wrote:
17951&17960 were addressed to me and that makes you a liar again. How stoned are you? You couldn't remember even a couple of your own posts? You're accusing me of stealing your S.O.P. of all Fed, nothing but Fed, all Fed all the time. I don't think so. I did have to prove a point to that dude Elaine and if I start a topic it's not really your concern now is it? Just ignore my topics like everyone else. Why don't you work on your consistency in your crusades.

I do read the posts one at a time so that I can see the context. I am trying to ignore your pontificating as much as I can.but I try to keep it all in context. People may not like me but they don't like you much better.

If you are going to continue to lie like this in the future, you should put some effort into concealing your lies. This one is literally on the same page and only a few posts above.
Really... you should quit being such a moron... it suits you just a bit too well.
Javier

San Antonio, TX

#17964 May 17, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Really... you should quit being such a moron... it suits you just a bit too well.
You should move out of the tent you're living in vato!
fubar

Corona, CA

#17965 May 17, 2014
Ka-boooom!
fubar

Corona, CA

#17966 May 17, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I Love the smell of napalm in t h e morning.......It smells like victory!

Location hidden

#17971 May 17, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I Love the smell of napalm in t h e morning.......It smells like victory!
As if.

Like I said... the comment about Jesus was not directed at YOU.

I don't think you are into saving souls.

It was just a general comment about Jesus, moron.
fubar

Corona, CA

#17972 May 17, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
As if.
I wasn't talking to you dumbarse. I didn't use any pronouns nor did I even mention your post. Why don't you just hook up with that dude Elaine already?
Houston

San Antonio, TX

#17973 May 17, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
As if.
This weirdo that calls himself Heavy Fed is nothing but a low life loser. Trying to run for mayor with no job and living in a tent. I think that fool has been smoking too much grass and it's affected his brain!

Location hidden

#17974 May 18, 2014
Houston wrote:
<quoted text>This weirdo that calls himself Heavy Fed is nothing but a low life loser. Trying to run for mayor with no job and living in a tent. I think that fool has been smoking too much grass and it's affected his brain!
I'd trust someone like me WAY before I'd trust one of those career politicians.
negro

Carrizo Springs, TX

#17977 May 18, 2014
Bill white &#128516; and &#128074; Mexican out
why

Hondo, TX

#17978 May 18, 2014
test
Monkey butt

San Antonio, TX

#17980 May 18, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd trust someone like me WAY before I'd trust one of those career politicians.
Why would anyone vote for a self admitted con man?

Location hidden

#17981 May 18, 2014
Monkey butt wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone vote for a self admitted con man?
Because it's the MAN I am conning.
Bosephus

San Antonio, TX

#17982 May 18, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's the MAN I am conning.
You can't con the government moron.
If you'll con them you'll con anyone.
Bosephus

San Antonio, TX

#17983 May 18, 2014
You're just conning yourself into thinking you can con the government !

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17984 May 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking about priests.
No, I was actually talking about the terrorist homos, who are going to Christian businesses and demanding they serve gays or, initiating legal battles which, render the businesses closed.
The gay/tranny ppl who are forcing themselves into other sex children's bathrooms at schools,
The fruits who infiltrate boy scouts, military, sports teams and any group who is non-gay ... to prey on straight children and destroy the family unit.

Of course, it started with Catholic priests -maybe. Who knows?
I'm glad I'm a southern Babtist. You won't find me, falling into that trap.

Location hidden

#17985 May 19, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>Man where do you come up with that crap? In your case you wouldn't know the truth if it shit down your throat. Now I know you're a wack job.
Is that right?
Remember that the census people last reported that Hispanics make up more than 50% of births in America in 2013?

Hispanics are predominately Catholic, aren't they?
Who's lying?- You?

Location hidden

#17986 May 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>This bigot hates every body. Homosexuals and pedophiles are two separate groups of people, you're not even close again. Your next posts talks about ten year olds and sex in a way, that shows you are a little TOO interested in that sort of thing. The wider the gene pool the better the genes. The minimizing of the "tribes" was for the Jews and to justify their racism not yours. You should stop reading the bible because you are only using it to justify your own hate. Your sticking to your own tribe mentality explains some of your mental defects.
How are homosexuals closing down businesses? A question that you would have no rational answer for.
No, I don't talk about sex like a 10 year old. I don't talk about sex at all, because I'm over 50 and, that stuff should remain behind closed doors. I assure you, I don't care about sex, I care about my fellow white Christian Americans who are being shafted by MF white liberals, like you.

You dumbasses are too stupid to see that betraying your own, won't save your worthless ass in the end. After you enable the minorities to get rid of all your white brothers, they will come for you. There will be no whites left to save you because you threw them all under the bus.

Location hidden

#17987 May 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying you know God's mind? All sins are forgivable even your hatemongering. Jesus didn't just die for your sins , he died for everyone's sins. Jesus never mentioned homosexuality, that is only mentioned in the Jewish part of the bible. By the way my Jewish ancestors escaped out of Germany a long time ago. I am not Jewish in faith or by blood, my mother was not Jewish.
Don't you think God has a limit to the sins he will tolerate?
You just keep on fking puppies and see what happens.

Location hidden

#17988 May 19, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
<quoted text> the parents are responsible to educate. The public may pick up where a parent falls short. Daughter and Sons a like need to be taught accountability. I had a friend who forced her son to work and go to school. The other parent did not allow her daughter to have an epidural. Both kids finished high school, her dad's insurance covered them. The boy had to pay back the cost. Both kids ended up together and are great parents. Now another women I worked with her daughter had 4 kids by 18. 4 different dads and tax payers paid it all. The first two parent lived for Christ.
You are right.
If parents took responsibility for molding their children, repercussion would not be so intense.
Black parents don't teach their children so, whites have to do it.

Hard work, to accomplish a dream, is admirable. Just like, marriages that struggle in the beginning and survive, will likely be cemented in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jobs in bowie Thu looking for work 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Craig Estes as ? Aug 22 just me 2
Lindsey Dothan Willet. Aug 22 Wayne Harness 4
Need house leveler Aug 22 Wayne Harness 9
Downtown Bar- The Rack (Jun '12) Aug 19 Bow tie 148
people who smell their own farts Aug 18 debbie downer 2
future president of usa Aug 17 Outsider 4

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance