Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Gasman

Houston, TX

#17879 May 13, 2014
Truth is, I might fart...27 times today...
fubar

San Jose, CA

#17880 May 13, 2014
Gasman wrote:
You sound like one happy pervert. Good luck with that.
poop

Houston, TX

#17881 May 13, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like one happy pervert. Good luck with that.
I go poopy :)
Gasman

Houston, TX

#17882 May 14, 2014
If farting makes one a pervert, then we need to vote a ban on refried beans...I just farted...
fubar

Corona, CA

#17883 May 14, 2014
Gasman wrote:
If farting makes one a pervert, then we need to vote a ban on refried beans...I just farted...
Everybody farts. Your unnatural obsession with farting makes you a pervert. You obviously revel in your perversion, and you like everyone to know about your perversion. It makes you some what of an honest person, disgusting but honest. Not many people are brave enough to let everyone know how disgusting their perversions are. Good luck with that.
rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#17884 May 14, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody farts. Your unnatural obsession with farting makes you a pervert. You obviously revel in your perversion, and you like everyone to know about your perversion. It makes you some what of an honest person, disgusting but honest. Not many people are brave enough to let everyone know how disgusting their perversions are. Good luck with that.
Now that you have started a dialogue with this jerk off, you'll never get rid of him. Come on fubar even though we don't agree on certain issues don't take the bait on this one. Ignore him and he'll eventually go away. He's just a punk.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#17886 May 14, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christianity" is the root of most of the problems that face us as a society today.
YOU are an excellent example of that.
I can just as easily reverse that statement.
Most of the problems we face today, is due to a lack of Christianity. Christians know not to mix tribes, not to cause situations that harm other groups and, to follow moral beliefs. If Christians ignore these things, our culture will perish.
You are a fine example of that.

Did you watch that video about the young FEDS who are eager to have our race die off?
That is you - the white liberal race traitor with an unreasonable guilt complex.

Denton, TX

#17887 May 14, 2014
Gasman wrote:
You probably smell like a fart.

Denton, TX

#17888 May 14, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody farts. Your unnatural obsession with farting makes you a pervert. You obviously revel in your perversion, and you like everyone to know about your perversion. It makes you some what of an honest person, disgusting but honest. Not many people are brave enough to let everyone know how disgusting their perversions are. Good luck with that.
He must go around, lifting his leg to fart, for greater impact.
lucky

Richmond, TX

#17889 May 14, 2014
It is what it is sad
Ban Beans

Houston, TX

#17890 May 14, 2014
My farts never go away, they linger for hours....

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17891 May 14, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the problems we face today, is due to a lack of Christianity.
Uh huh.

Name one.
Saigon Fartfarm

Houston, TX

#17892 May 14, 2014
The clucking chicken fart is one...that is one weird sounding fart...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17893 May 14, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Just don't tell Obama. He wants to tax cow farts and you might be next.
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17894 May 14, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
Name one.
poverty, if people would wait until marriage before having sex the welfare line would be shorter. Want to keep going? It would decrease std's, such as aids, and kids would focus more on education over having babies?
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17895 May 14, 2014
Gays have a higher rate of aids too. Christianity does not promote homosexuality
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17896 May 14, 2014
I just read the the tacky fart comments and decided not discuss this anymore I was looking for a serious conversation. Have a blessed week
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17897 May 14, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Indentured servant is NOT the same thing as a slave. You became an indentured servant by committing a crime(political prisoners too), owing money or selling your self in exchange for money or something else, like passage on a ship to the colonies. I have schooled you again, and you are welcome.
Technically no, but why don't you go do your homework on why so many of these indentured servants committed suicide?. Many of the Irish were indentured servants and treated worse than the black slaves.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17898 May 14, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
<quoted text> poverty, if people would wait until marriage before having sex the welfare line would be shorter. Want to keep going? It would decrease std's, such as aids, and kids would focus more on education over having babies?
Yup. Marriage and a stable job would cut down the welfare line.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17899 May 14, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
I just read the the tacky fart comments and decided not discuss this anymore I was looking for a serious conversation. Have a blessed week
Why don't you ignore the fart comments and continue on with your serious conversation?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aug 7 Guest 1
Katie Mitchell (Dec '12) Aug 7 jane doe 7
Why don't black people live in Bowie? (Jun '12) Aug 4 Imeatingmyhead 108
Montague County Citizens are COWARDS! (Nov '09) Aug 4 Imeatingmyhead 46
brad mcintire (Jan '11) Aug 4 Imeatingmyhead 33
pissed off wife (Jun '11) Aug 4 Imeatingmyhead 83
Marvin Miller (Jul '16) Aug 3 ABC 10

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance