Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17841 May 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shyte. If there were only whites at the time, how come the constitution specifically gave slave owners extra votes(# of votes based on the number of slaves owned). By the time our country was founded a good deal of the building was being done by slaves. There were also many free blacks who fought against the British. Your attempt to rewrite history is typical right wing bullshyte. Who do you think sailed the ships of our fledgling American navy?
They also sailed on the whaling ships that brought so much great wealth in the north-east. I don't think you would recognize the truth if it punched you in the face.
The employers were white, not black.Employers with most employees had privilege, just like today. Doesn't matter if slaves did any building because they don't get the credit. The employers who created the country, got the credit.
You don't think Colonel Sanders gave credit for the best fried chicken to his employees, do you?
No, his name was on the box, not the employees.
Slaves were doing a job, not creating on their own.

And let's not forget the Irish slaves. Blacks own no monopoly of slavery

You just have this false sense of grandeur. Can't say I blame you. Some have to increase the molehill, just to create the illusion of a mountain.

Location hidden

#17842 May 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>An atheist is someone who believes in no God/ higher power etc. no infinite this or that, nothing.
You see? I told you that Fed was a Jewish Atheist. And you questioned me, lol.
And still, you are him.

Location hidden

#17843 May 11, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If they mean atheist as in that I do not believe in the God of the Bible... the yes I am an atheist.
I see God as a natural state of being... infinite above and infinite below.
I don't see God as a being in the sky that comes to Earth... he/she/it is already here and always was.
We are all... and everything you see... one entity.
I am always right about you. Doesn't it get your goat that, I most always remember what you say?
For instance, you once told me I had a knack for words and convincing others but, I needed guidance. Too bad you wanted me to betray my own conscience.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#17844 May 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You see? I told you that Fed was a Jewish Atheist. And you questioned me, lol.
And still, you are him.
You were right Fed admitted he was an atheist and I was wrong to assume he believed in a God of any kind.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#17845 May 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
The employers were white, not black.Employers with most employees had privilege, just like today. Doesn't matter if slaves did any building because they don't get the credit. The employers who created the country, got the credit.
You don't think Colonel Sanders gave credit for the best fried chicken to his employees, do you?
No, his name was on the box, not the employees.
Slaves were doing a job, not creating on their own.
And let's not forget the Irish slaves. Blacks own no monopoly of slavery
You just have this false sense of grandeur. Can't say I blame you. Some have to increase the molehill, just to create the illusion of a mountain.
In the context of time almost every race and nationality have been subjected to slavery. The Irish "slaves" were almost all political ,prisoners or criminals and their families. The Irish slaves had some rights and they were not condemned o be "slaves" for the remainder of their lives. Black slaves had no rights and were bound until death except when their masters acted like human beings and freed them.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17846 May 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It gives you a pretty good clue of their agenda by just eyeballing there website. Facts are not facts just because someone says they are. Have you ever listened to FOX NEWS talk about the Affordable Care Act ?If you have, you will know what I mean, they just pull their facts out of their arses.
What's affordable about the affordable care act,, you stupid brain dead lump of a vomitous mass?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17847 May 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>In the context of time almost every race and nationality have been subjected to slavery. The Irish "slaves" were almost all political ,prisoners or criminals and their families. The Irish slaves had some rights and they were not condemned o be "slaves" for the remainder of their lives. Black slaves had no rights and were bound until death except when their masters acted like human beings and freed them.
You ignorant fool. You make me sick with your revolting thought processes.
The Irish were killed like dogs, you putrid slime.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#17848 May 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You were right Fed admitted he was an atheist and I was wrong to assume he believed in a God of any kind.
I am not an atheist... I believe in God... just not in God the way most people believe.

I don't believe in a man in the sky that punishes bad and evil people.

I am also not Jewish, I am not white, I am not black, I am not Hispanic... I do not claim any "race" besides the human race.

www.HeavyFed.com

#17849 May 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I am always right about you. Doesn't it get your goat that, I most always remember what you say?
For instance, you once told me I had a knack for words and convincing others but, I needed guidance. Too bad you wanted me to betray my own conscience.
You are wrong... you have always been wrong... you always will be wrong.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17850 May 12, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You ignorant fool. You make me sick with your revolting thought processes.
The Irish were killed like dogs, you putrid slime.
You need to check your history. Where did you get your info? From what point of view was it given? If you think black slaves were treated better than the Irish , which is what you said, there is no hope for you.
I do appreciate the fact that you are no longer trying to pass yourself off as a Christian. Your continued name calling shows your lack of education is a real sore spot for you. The Irish were mistreated badly by the English and still are on some issues. I guarantee you that no American Citizen owned an Irish slave.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17851 May 12, 2014
You said you were an atheist and that you knew what an atheist was. An honest mistake on my part.

www.HeavyFed.com

#17852 May 12, 2014
fubar wrote:
You said you were an atheist and that you knew what an atheist was. An honest mistake on my part.
I never said that I was an atheist, check your reading.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17853 May 12, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that I was an atheist, check your reading.
#17832.You said you were , if it comes from the bible, but that is giving these uneducated rednecks the wrong definition of what an atheist is. This "truth is might "guy is not a practicing Christian.He may believe in the God of the bible, but that is not enough. He is the kind of guy that interprets the bible to justify his immoral attitudes and behaviors. He is a picker and chooser, in that he only follows what he likes and only when he likes. He justifies his hate by twisting the words or by taking them out of context etc..

Fed , I thought I read that you had read the bible, I might be wrong. Jesus has some very specific things to say about people who use scripture to promote themselves and to (harm?) Others. I didn't say that as eloquently as I wanted to. I am a weak person and I am a sinner. I even have sin when I think about asking for forgiveness,(in that I feel like my sin is so much worse than others)which is merely pride and ego, on my part.

I will try not to say anything positive about you in the future, if that is what you want.

www.HeavyFed.com

#17855 May 12, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>#17832.You said you were , if it comes from the bible, but that is giving these uneducated rednecks the wrong definition of what an atheist is. This "truth is might "guy is not a practicing Christian.He may believe in the God of the bible, but that is not enough. He is the kind of guy that interprets the bible to justify his immoral attitudes and behaviors. He is a picker and chooser, in that he only follows what he likes and only when he likes. He justifies his hate by twisting the words or by taking them out of context etc..

Fed , I thought I read that you had read the bible, I might be wrong. Jesus has some very specific things to say about people who use scripture to promote themselves and to (harm?) Others. I didn't say that as eloquently as I wanted to. I am a weak person and I am a sinner. I even have sin when I think about asking for forgiveness,(in that I feel like my sin is so much worse than others)which is merely pride and ego, on my part.

I will try not to say anything positive about you in the future, if that is what you want.
Yes, I've read the Bible... cover to cover more than once.

It's full of inconsistencies and errors... and if part of it is questionable it all is questionable.

Location hidden

#17856 May 12, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You were right Fed admitted he was an atheist and I was wrong to assume he believed in a God of any kind.
Thank you. You know, I say a lot of stuff that people don't like to hear. But, I say what I believe to be true. I had reason to believe Fed is an atheist. I also have reason to say he is Jewish, that he is in CA, etc.
What has gotten me into more stuff, over the years, is that I will say it. And if I don't, who will?

Location hidden

#17857 May 12, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>In the context of time almost every race and nationality have been subjected to slavery. The Irish "slaves" were almost all political ,prisoners or criminals and their families. The Irish slaves had some rights and they were not condemned o be "slaves" for the remainder of their lives. Black slaves had no rights and were bound until death except when their masters acted like human beings and freed them.
White slaves were released, blended in with other white society, worked hard and earned the right to be an American white. Have you ever heard of "Irish need not apply?" Irish slaves were captured and sold because the English wanted all Irish assets. The Potato Famine - look it up.
Irish slaves had no such rights as you claim. The indentured servants are what you're thinking of. I have studied this, since I'm half Irish. Irish slaves came to America between 1600 and 1700.
For the first 25 of those 100 years, the Irish were indentured servants, working off their fees for the trip to America.
For the remaining 75 years, they were slaves, captured and sold into slavery by the English. The Irish slaves were released and replaced by black slaves, who could better tolerate the heat in the fields.
At least, that was the case of my ancestor.

Black slaves were treated better than white slaves because, they were more expensive, being sold rather than captured. When blacks were freed, they were offered a trip back to Africa but, it was voluntary. That's why they are still here, reverse-enslaving white descendants.
Gee, Irish slave descendants never did that.

Location hidden

#17858 May 12, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not an atheist... I believe in God... just not in God the way most people believe.
I don't believe in a man in the sky that punishes bad and evil people.
I am also not Jewish, I am not white, I am not black, I am not Hispanic... I do not claim any "race" besides the human race.
What you are, is mentally deranged
I was just watching a video about people like you. You make me sick.

Location hidden

#17859 May 12, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong... you have always been wrong... you always will be wrong.
No, I'm totally right.
You said that you didn't believe the bible, don't acknowledge Jesus who, is part of God.
That makes you an atheist.

Your grannie was a Jew and you posed for a photo, in front of her JDL car, you Jew.

You say you are anti-racist and that makes you anti-white
Plus, you are a brainwashed moron, that doesn't help you any.
Proof is in your stupid videos.

Location hidden

#17860 May 12, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You need to check your history. Where did you get your info? From what point of view was it given? If you think black slaves were treated better than the Irish , which is what you said, there is no hope for you.
I do appreciate the fact that you are no longer trying to pass yourself off as a Christian. Your continued name calling shows your lack of education is a real sore spot for you. The Irish were mistreated badly by the English and still are on some issues. I guarantee you that no American Citizen owned an Irish slave.
No American citizen owned an Irish slave? How do you know that?
My ancestor was owned by native Americans, explaining my squirt of Indian blood.
The great slave revolt of 1842 ... blacks slaves, Cherokee slave owners. Look it up.

What you are, is uneducated on the matters you discuss. I suggest YOU do some research, before you say the next lie.

Location hidden

#17861 May 12, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've read the Bible... cover to cover more than once.
It's full of inconsistencies and errors... and if part of it is questionable it all is questionable.
I told you, when you were being Fubar, that the bible has not been changed, altered versions have been distributed but the true version is the standard King James bible.

The Bible hasn't changed. You just have to read the King James Version.

New World Order Bible Versions (Full Movie)- Alex Jones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ladies that sleep with married men (May '14) 4 hr dreamgirl 2
Tiffany whitman 16 hr Thatoneguy 2
Zippy''s Tacos Fri Jean 18
Bowie Police Find Charred Body in Burn Pit Fri jessica 51
Daycare in Bowie (May '14) Thu momofboys 5
child molestors in bowie (Apr '12) Dec 18 Mum 54
Two Arrested in Connection with Injury to a Child (Apr '12) Dec 18 jessica 32
Bowie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web