Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Bowie Forum

Comments (Page 771)

Showing posts 15,401 - 15,420 of16,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have insulted quite a few people here, since I first started posting. If you have read my posts long enough, you would know I have come a long way to becoming more tolerant - to an extent. I am just not going to accept brainwashing BS and I don't tolerate those who try it.
I've taken the "my way, or the highway" approach because I know I'm right.
The hardest thing is to follow the rule of love the person but hate the sin.
I think you have to change the person, to erase the sin. Doesn't God feel the same? He wants the wicked to repent, before he can bless them.
I have trouble with the love the person hate the sin also in most cases. No, we can not change the person they have to be willing to go to God through Christ to get that done. We can only do our part to show the way and scripture if they will allow. If they refuse scripture then it is not in our hands. No one can tell about the future. The hardest of hearts have been changed so there is always hope. HF has a lot of people praying for him.

"I am Christian. If you are also Christian, what have I said that you disagree with?"

Sorry, that can of worms will not be opened again today. Let's just say there are differences and let sleeping dogs lie.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
Here is some "hope and change" in Obamaville. Funny how the worthless U.S. media hasn't reported on this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25648...
Horrible. But this has been going on for a long time. Look for it to get worse I guess.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I like Ted, too. I don't think smearing him will hurt GA or help Wendy. Chuck and Ted endorsing GA, how can he lose? He's a rock star, that stuff happens. Plus, the mother signed the girl over - put the bad on her.
I will miss Perry, though. Like all, he had good and bad points. But, everyone still loves Texas because of Perry, in part.
You remind me...... Of someone...
texss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

NoNaMe wrote:
I am not a Rick Perry fan. But this is a vote against the Democrat.
Yup!
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait right here before you babble anymore. I never said Wendy Davis was in the military! She abandoned her family! There is no excuse for a man or a woman to abandon their family. Before you come on this thread asking for people to do things to your nut sack you should know more about who you are endorsing first. Hell no Wendy Davis did not do military. And then you speak wrong of women who would serve in the military. Shut up about the bra strap tampon remarks. That is pure sexist and all of this is after you complain about women being treated badly and making claims that you are a woman working next to a man who makes more than you do. You are mixed up to say the least.
They are using two names to have one conversation.
fubar

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
Here is some "hope and change" in Obamaville. Funny how the worthless U.S. media hasn't reported on this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25648...
Back in the last century I would go to Washington D.C. on the weekends and I would stay in a hotel across the street from The Watergate. The first time I stayed there I talked to a friend and he asked if I had seen any homeless, I hadn't. When I opened my curtains in the morning there was a homeless encampment of what looked to be hundreds of people. They were under an overpass in what looked like an area that might be prone to flooding. I only bring up the flooding because it was completely undeveloped land a few hundred yards from the Watergate. Homelessness is nothing new in America.

In Florida lots of sex offenders live in the woods because of restrictions on where they can live.
texas vote

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Get out and vote .

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Bobbie Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who doesn't vote for Wendy Davis can kiss my hairy nutsack. We need a woman like that in office who stands up for us women and isn't afraid to make the tough choices. Women in our society have been crapped on and spit on for too long. Lily Ledbetter, my ass, because I still don't make as much as the man who works the machine next to me at Kentucky Fried. Wendy is a kind, decent soul who cares about the little guy, like me.
She will never take Texas,keep frying your chicken,what do you know about decency,look at your comment,oh yea that's right you did say you were voting for that nut,that explains it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis is all about getting elected and that is all she cares about like anyone else. If you do not make as much as the man working beside you, take it to the management. An employer will up the pay if you are valuable as an employee. Do you really believe that you need someone like Wendy Davis to change that? That is irrelevant to anything else. And some of the women working for Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama did not make as much as the men either. She is not a kind decent soul and does she give one bit of a damn about the little innocent unborn humans she advocates destroying limb for limb and crushing their heads as long as they can be destroyed in the womb? No she doesn't !!! Abortion is a violent act and there is nothing gentle about someone who would agree that this act past 20 weeks pregnancy is alright.. No no let's don't speak of this. No, let's speak of this because it is the truth. Wendy is also an extension of all things Obama including obamacare. Wendy Davis is a weakling that could not handle her own life very gracefully and had to make up stories to make her appear to be some kind of hero when in fact she was a coward and deserter.
I hope he reads this,he thinks this is a decent woman,is there any hope?
texas vote

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Just vote Texas
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Back in the last century I would go to Washington D.C. on the weekends and I would stay in a hotel across the street from The Watergate. The first time I stayed there I talked to a friend and he asked if I had seen any homeless, I hadn't. When I opened my curtains in the morning there was a homeless encampment of what looked to be hundreds of people. They were under an overpass in what looked like an area that might be prone to flooding. I only bring up the flooding because it was completely undeveloped land a few hundred yards from the Watergate. Homelessness is nothing new in America.
In Florida lots of sex offenders live in the woods because of restrictions on where they can live.
Ok, so where is the "hope and change" that we were promised in 2008?.
fubar

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so where is the "hope and change" that we were promised in 2008?.
It is probably the same place they took your guns to.

We are out of Iraq for one thing.(we never should have been there to begin with.)
We killed Osama bin Laden.
BBHC

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, so where is the "hope and change" that we were promised in 2008?.
It may not happen until the next administration. Just ask Osama bin Laden.
Yo man

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

I voted for Dr. Manmohan SIngh. I think he is going to win it

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have trouble with the love the person hate the sin also in most cases. No, we can not change the person they have to be willing to go to God through Christ to get that done. We can only do our part to show the way and scripture if they will allow. If they refuse scripture then it is not in our hands. No one can tell about the future. The hardest of hearts have been changed so there is always hope. HF has a lot of people praying for him.
"I am Christian. If you are also Christian, what have I said that you disagree with?"
Sorry, that can of worms will not be opened again today. Let's just say there are differences and let sleeping dogs lie.
I don't think so.

I said that if we are both Christians, what have I said that you disagreed with?

Name it, please. This will show how christian we are, won't it?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You remind me...... Of someone...
Yeah, I probably remind you of the Texan that you wish you could be.
bjc64

Kountze, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Rick Perry totally and cpmpletely.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

texss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup!
And yup, I agree.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>They are using two names to have one conversation.
Two names but same dumb liberal.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he reads this,he thinks this is a decent woman,is there any hope?
Yes, I think he thinks "he" is a woman on some days and not on others.(Referring to the nutsack). But then he becomes a woman working beside another KFC man who makes more than him. Figures! It seems to me that they do not care about decency it is all turning Texas blue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,401 - 15,420 of16,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Bowie Forum right now

Search the Bowie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr nina roth 21,319
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun nina roth 738
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sat sam 581
Legend Bank (Feb '11) Sat yeah 17
Police Chief Firing Jul 18 Not a troll 40
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 18 SomebodyKnows 650
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Nancy 494
•••
•••
•••
Bowie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bowie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••