Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16588 Jan 6, 2014
You probably get your info on me from the same place you get all your other information... and all your education... and all your nutrition... from a dumpster outside a triple x theater sucking on used Kleenex.
why

Hondo, TX

#16589 Jan 6, 2014
test
lol

United States

#16590 Jan 6, 2014
Wjk
The Real Ella

El Paso, TX

#16591 Jan 6, 2014
Vote for anyone but Rick Perry, he's almost as bad as that idiot in Arizona. Well come to think of it, Bill White is too white too. We need someone who is going to support the legalization of marijuana in this state. Maybe I should run! Can you imagine how wonderful that would be!
why

Hondo, TX

#16592 Jan 6, 2014
test

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16593 Jan 6, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
You probably get your info on me from the same place you get all your other information... and all your education... and all your nutrition... from a dumpster outside a triple x theater sucking on used Kleenex.
Yep you hit the nail on the head!Have a good day Heavy!
why

Hondo, TX

#16595 Jan 6, 2014
test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16596 Jan 7, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Las Vegas... in a hotel on the strip.
I've been here since Christmas.
And now, you're in Vegas!

Fed, I don't know what you're problems are - don't really care. I just wish you the best.
Even if, it's only the best you deserve. Happy New Year!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16597 Jan 7, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
You probably get your info on me from the same place you get all your other information... and all your education... and all your nutrition... from a dumpster outside a triple x theater sucking on used Kleenex.
Yeah ... I guess Liberal fools like you , hate those of us who won't bend over for you.
Well, FU, I don't care if you're not happy. Do you care if I am?

Since neither of us is happy, what should we do about it?

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16598 Jan 7, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>And now, you're in Vegas!

Fed, I don't know what you're problems are - don't really care. I just wish you the best.
Even if, it's only the best you deserve. Happy New Year!
I really don't need warm wishes from a hate monger.

Thanks though!!

I'll be in Los Angeles tomorrow... back to Las Vegas Friday... then back to Texas.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16599 Jan 7, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ... I guess Liberal fools like you , hate those of us who won't bend over for you.
Well, FU, I don't care if you're not happy. Do you care if I am?

Since neither of us is happy, what should we do about it?
I am very happy... even on my worst day I am happy.

That's what happens when you've lived three years longer than your doctor gave you.

Every single day is a gift!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16600 Jan 7, 2014
Seems to me, if you're life is so fragile, you would be be praying to your creator.
You're not doing that so, what do you do to gain grace?

Blind luck, maybe? If you pray to blind luck, with little chance of winning ... why shouldn't you pray to God? Does it really matter how you pray, if you're at the end of a roipe? Shouldn't you try every option?

This is the best time for you to judge the beyond. Sounds like I think you are dying. Are you?
fat boy

Shreveport, LA

#16601 Jan 7, 2014
test
cracked up rog

Denver, CO

#16602 Jan 7, 2014
what is that about?

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16603 Jan 7, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
Seems to me, if you're life is so fragile, you would be be praying to your creator.
You're not doing that so, what do you do to gain grace?

Blind luck, maybe? If you pray to blind luck, with little chance of winning ... why shouldn't you pray to God? Does it really matter how you pray, if you're at the end of a roipe? Shouldn't you try every option?

This is the best time for you to judge the beyond. Sounds like I think you are dying. Are you?
If I am dying... am I just supposed to lay down and die??

Hell no!!

I am LIVING my life!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16604 Jan 8, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am dying... am I just supposed to lay down and die??
Hell no!!
I am LIVING my life!!!
No Fed, if you were dying ... this would be the time for you to pray to God.
Are you doing it?
Even if you're not, that's ok.I'll let you in on a secret - I am praying for you, whether you pray or not. That's just how I am.
But, if you intend to fight, it would help you to have God on your side.
This is a try it before you dismiss it challenge.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16605 Jan 8, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>No Fed, if you were dying ... this would be the time for you to pray to God.
Are you doing it?
Even if you're not, that's ok.I'll let you in on a secret - I am praying for you, whether you pray or not. That's just how I am.
But, if you intend to fight, it would help you to have God on your side.
This is a try it before you dismiss it challenge.
Dismissed.

God and I are in direct connection.
why

Hondo, TX

#16606 Jan 8, 2014
test
WHY

Hondo, TX

#16607 Jan 8, 2014
TEST
boas

Addison, TX

#16609 Jan 8, 2014
Vote fo w

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce 14 hr About par 8
Ryan Wells (Dec '13) 22 hr username 15
rent places in Montague county Sun dustborn84 1
News Moving the Mexican Border (Sep '14) May 26 huey goins 13
Divorce lawyer (Aug '11) May 24 BEW 20
Tonya Parr May 22 very nice 2
Caleb Diehl May 22 GHS_Dad 16
More from around the web

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]