Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Big bad john26

Fort Worth, TX

#16267 Dec 14, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave her alone!
Awww can,t defend herself??You don,t know the lady in real life so why are you dfending her? Defend yourself as you have that right but don,t defend a lady you don,t even know.
Big bad john26

Fort Worth, TX

#16268 Dec 14, 2013
javmar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was the best and I couldn't remember what happened to The Doors after he left them because it was as if they didn't exist anymore. But I read that they continued without him and produced two more albums but did they did not do well and they then stopped performing.
I heard he was wasted when he sung riders on the storm. The guy could really sing and had the best vocals..
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16269 Dec 14, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a funny thing about real Texans. We might differ but, we think alike. That's why you northerners can't uinite with us. You don't think like a Texan.
Texas is better than your state.
Good ole port aransas...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16270 Dec 14, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
Texan I think I spoke to soon,Big John infuriates me at times and his post made me mad,sorry about your foundation!
All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replies to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16271 Dec 14, 2013
Texan wrote:
T i m I just wish Perry would keep his mouth shut. He may be a seventh generation Texan but he isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the box. I too am a seventh generation Texan and Perry is an embarrassment. It is an unfortunate state of affairs when this state can't find a decent person from either party to send to Austin. I do not care if it is a Republican or a Democrat, I would just like to have someone who would put Texas and its people first. Right now I do not believe we have anyone like that. It would seem that they all think the words PUBLIC SERVANT are profanity.
Mr texan lets talk music are sports and we may just get along! Your not a bad person but this topic is getting old and you say the same old do do over and over again.
Teach mom

Valrico, FL

#16273 Dec 14, 2013
No way I am voting for Perry!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16274 Dec 14, 2013
Teach mom wrote:
Since he's not running again, I wouldn't worry about it. Do try to keep up.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16275 Dec 14, 2013
Teach mom wrote:
Scary the man has the first name as i do.
Tyler

San Antonio, TX

#16276 Dec 14, 2013
Perry !!!!!!!
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16277 Dec 14, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text> I don't really define myself as liberal, consevative, republiucan, what ever. I just hate people who aren't like me, don't love my country, don't speak my language.
Or, those who are unlike me, living next door.
Deal with it.
It is truly sad that you can possibly believe I give a dam what you define as, feel or believe. I already realized that you claim you support Perry but your false identity puppet calls him a do do head. What's new? I told all of this to you. You hate people being different and living next door to you so you deal with it. Not me, I have nothing to do with your problems. I guess you had had enough of it living in the section 8 welfare apartments you finally moved out of that you mentioned to your sock puppet.. Your problem not mine.

You are one sad little coward of a mouse evidenced by the way you stood in that line in Lowes and tried very nicely to speak to the black ladies and they refused you and even refused service to you.. Therefore you had no choice but to walk out of that store sad and helpless. Not I, you were told. I would stand up for myself but you just suck it up and go on to hate people and come here to vent with a sock puppet of yours rather than discuss this with someone such as a counselor. I suppose your husband is sick to death of hearing your belly ache problems
You said that you Texans all think alike well, I call you out on that one. Not all Texans are as silly as you and they are not all racist as you are. I was born in Texas and moved to Arizona at 8 years old and still have people in Texas and I do fit in with them just fine. I am not a Californian I am only there for this year because of my husbands job and that stay is not permanent.
Now if you come back and say more, I will just trash you again when I get around to it but I am not going to make no special effort to do so. I am not done coming here but I will come when I please. But believe me when I tell you that I could care less about what you do. How about you keep on hating and that way you will die sooner. K?
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16278 Dec 14, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave her alone!

Thank you Kit for trying. I hope you are doing fine and keeping warm. I see Heavy Fed is not saying anything on here lately. I hope he is well.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16279 Dec 15, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Kit for trying. I hope you are doing fine and keeping warm. I see Heavy Fed is not saying anything on here lately. I hope he is well.
I hope he is well to,I have been praying for him.As far as the others go there just what we call in Texas,plain ole mean...Have a wonderful day sweetie!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16280 Dec 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You must've hit yoour head on the sink , while kneeling to the toilet.
I like Rick perry, never wanted Bill White. Know why I like RP? He's a 7th generation Texan.
We still feel like unique Texans, in spiite of Northern influence. He talked about seceedeing.
I am a southerner, throuygh asnd through. Sorry, toots. I'm not a bill white liberal and, you still smell like ass.
You are nuts,plain ole nuts..You sir are a southerner,what,raised by northerners,people from the south are raised to be kind especially to women!
wow

United States

#16281 Dec 15, 2013
Crazy
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16282 Dec 15, 2013
I do not like Perry, and it makes no difference how long his families been here. The guy is a certifiable idiot. His talk about seceedeing is just another example of his ignorance. That Kit 56 smells like a-- is doubtful, while you are an a-- is a pure fact.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16283 Dec 15, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts,plain ole nuts..You sir are a southerner,what,raised by northerners,people from the south are raised to be kind especially to women!
Mrs kit get off the forum are i will post 600 messages in one hour, I have these steel fingers and i can type non-stop to reply to everyone of your messages. Joyce is a fraud and you are a pest like a fly that keeps landing on the forum. I have my fly swat handy here in my hands and i.am going to swat every single message you type..Now run along little one.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16284 Dec 15, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly sad that you can possibly believe I give a dam what you define as, feel or believe. I already realized that you claim you support Perry but your false identity puppet calls him a do do head. What's new? I told all of this to you. You hate people being different and living next door to you so you deal with it. Not me, I have nothing to do with your problems. I guess you had had enough of it living in the section 8 welfare apartments you finally moved out of that you mentioned to your sock puppet.. Your problem not mine.
You are one sad little coward of a mouse evidenced by the way you stood in that line in Lowes and tried very nicely to speak to the black ladies and they refused you and even refused service to you.. Therefore you had no choice but to walk out of that store sad and helpless. Not I, you were told. I would stand up for myself but you just suck it up and go on to hate people and come here to vent with a sock puppet of yours rather than discuss this with someone such as a counselor. I suppose your husband is sick to death of hearing your belly ache problems
You said that you Texans all think alike well, I call you out on that one. Not all Texans are as silly as you and they are not all racist as you are. I was born in Texas and moved to Arizona at 8 years old and still have people in Texas and I do fit in with them just fine. I am not a Californian I am only there for this year because of my husbands job and that stay is not permanent.
Now if you come back and say more, I will just trash you again when I get around to it but I am not going to make no special effort to do so. I am not done coming here but I will come when I please. But believe me when I tell you that I could care less about what you do. How about you keep on hating and that way you will die sooner. K?
You are a do do head mrs joyce and i don,t believe your sweet talking that you give to other people. You want to know what i think???I think like truth of might said you came here for a spotlight and i see how your trying to sweet talk to some people on here. Where you hoping too meet fed? You probly think since he stands up for your race instead of ours he wouldgive you a handout???Thats just a thought but maybe I,am wrong and maybe not. You don,t sound like a good person wishing some-one would die sooner? Gosh in my wrold we wish no death to anyone no matter who they are. For your information truth of might is a fe-male and i,am a male so get you facts right. Now run along mrs joyce andstay out of texas!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16285 Dec 15, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he is well to,I have been praying for him.As far as the others go there just what we call in Texas,plain ole mean...Have a wonderful day sweetie!
Mrs kit you are the one thats mean so you can egore me all you want but with this fly swat i,am going to swat every message you write! Now as i have said truth of might is not me.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16286 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You are a do do head mrs joyce and i don,t believe your sweet talking that you give to other people. You want to know what i think???I think like truth of might said you came here for a spotlight and i see how your trying to sweet talk to some people on here. Where you hoping too meet fed? You probly think since he stands up for your race instead of ours he wouldgive you a handout???Thats just a thought but maybe I,am wrong and maybe not. You don,t sound like a good person wishing some-one would die sooner? Gosh in my wrold we wish no death to anyone no matter who they are. For your information truth of might is a fe-male and i,am a male so get you facts right. Now run along mrs joyce andstay out of texas!
Miss Truth or Might, you are not fooling me and if you think you are then you are fooling yourself because you sound too much like a woman. Your information you give to me is bogus as far as I am concerned and you are her by means of an extra ID. It doesn't matter why I came here spotlight or to meet fed it doesn't concern you because it is my right. Studies show that a person consumed with hate is more susceptible to diseases cancer being one and heart disease too and life spans are shorter for those type. It is not my rule. I do not wish death to anyone but I use that for a wake up call to haters believe it or not and I don't give a rat's ass if you don't believe it. And your world is full of hate as you hate people who are half races as you just said chatting with your self shortly above, so that is wishing they did not exist and same as death. No your crazy world hates and for no reason. I went to the funeral of a little 8 year old boy recently who was not white and I will tell you but you can rebuke it because I don't give a dam however the site of that tiny nonwhite boy in his silk lined coffin is a sight I will never get out of my mind and goes to show me that everyone is precious regardless of their skin color. I have told you I am white but that just brings on more hate from you so you continue on to live with your hate and I will say again, "maybe you will not live as long. Take it how you want to. "You are a do do head mrs joyce" And my return to you is, you are trash.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16287 Dec 15, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have been too praying and I hope he is fine. You too have a blessed day. There are some others not so mean here. Most of the hate comes from a just a couple who have managed to spread their nastiness all over this forum. Talk to you later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B. B. Green 10 hr enough 5
Need house leveler 14 hr Wayne Harness 11
Dollar General 17 hr BOJO_Booster 3
Bowie streets Sun Welldoer 8
jobs in bowie Aug 27 Give me a break 5
Lindsey Dothan Willet. Aug 22 Wayne Harness 4
Downtown Bar- The Rack (Jun '12) Aug 19 Bow tie 148

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance