Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Bowie Forum

Comments (Page 733)

Showing posts 14,641 - 14,660 of16,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jack Frog

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I,am left to wonder on how fast you are going to leave ?
Why aren't you playing with your biker boys? You couldn't get any ass there? If you come back to answer this you are wanting to get your assho pounded with peter. Yeaaa that's why you do it homoboy looking for Peter..
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

test
Mee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

I do
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

You are going to stomp on my toes? Well I'm not leaving, and you aren't going to do anything but run your big mouth. TYA!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Texan wrote:
You are going to stomp on my toes? Well I'm not leaving, and you aren't going to do anything but run your big mouth. TYA!
Mr texan you will get tired of hearing from me so i believe its best for you to leave.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Jack Frog wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you playing with your biker boys? You couldn't get any ass there? If you come back to answer this you are wanting to get your assho pounded with peter. Yeaaa that's why you do it homoboy looking for Peter..
Yeaaa a threat mr jack frog??? I laugh at threats mr jack frog is it??No you are leaving this is my forum. Peter???? Teaaa a homeboy??? wow you need a life punk.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Jack Frog wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr frog get outta here leave why you can our ever post you make will get 100 replies to it. You will be the first person yo leave. I like your threats i often wonder how many times i have said this to others before????
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

test
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

test
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Texan wrote:
We are having an ice storm down here in txas mr texan. Now tell me if i,am wrong you are from texas??Not mr texan are you would have been on here spewing your mouth about the ice so this certainly means you are in church falls as i speak. On here and have been invading texas forums for years now. The public has kicked feds butt out of la port many times and they have done it again. Now they don,t need yaa help.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for you... there is spellcheck.
Heading back to the city of angels mr fed? L.A. is not city friedly ya know. In unless you are on a case mr fed??? going deep deep under cover? Mr fed i have never been a fed but i,am related to a fed and a cop so i know how they like to change handles and I.S.P. codes and they are very clever of that. You have been joyce and many others all this time right??? ya can,t fool a man who has lived around feds. Just remember you have to catch the big fish not the little fish.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

why wrote:
test
Yeaa another test mr test?? Hondo texas???
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Common Core Introduces Barack Obama as Messiah in Lesson Plan.

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/12/01/common-co...
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

MKZmama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what she will do for Texas. People's right never people shut up and listen. They will break Texas. They will start first thing on gun confiscation, welfare programs for the illegal and nice new abortion stores all around the state. Texas don't be silly you don't need this.
I didn't think she would do anything good. I asked the one who said they would vote for to give some reasons they would support her.
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious about if you are on a notebook when you post here? I am. Is anyone else here on a notebook and it gives a wrong ip number or is it Topix?
I am on an Apple MacBook with Verizon mifi internet. It is Topix giving the wrong location.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on an Apple MacBook with Verizon mifi internet. It is Topix giving the wrong location.
Mrs joy i,am Rattling like a timber line rattle snake and i,am ready for battle, i,am ready to strike at every message you write i don,t like obama are perry are white any of these clowns i will run for governer now scoot and scat mrs joyce, My teeth are rattling mrs joyce go ahead and post again.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
You are up to something mrs joyce your on here for other reasons. Now i,am going to ask you again do you know crag charlie and tom?? If you don,t your not from hollywood...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to believe this one mrs joyce are is it mr joyce?? You have been gone for a few days now and here you come again for round two.
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Texan wrote:
You know Joyce, you might have had a shot at selling your line; right up to the point that you said Heavy Fed was awesome. At that point you proved how ignorant you really are. Did your mother have any children that actually lived? Heavy Fed awesome? NOT NO BUT HELL NO!
Texan, I believe you just proved how ignorant you are to speak to someone this way as if a person must think like you or be ignorant. My mother having other children who lived is just off topic nonsense. Are you for real? Heavy Fed is awesome too bad.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

why wrote:
test
Mr test you are testing my patients the next test from you there will be 500 replies to your test messages.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,641 - 14,660 of16,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Bowie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bowie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••