“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15459 Nov 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Sunday morning mAsshole!. When you get done pretending to worship one God, you can go right back to worshiping that worthless Anti-Christ in the White House for the rest of the week.

Have fun in church, you fake Christian AND fake American.
He probably goes to Jeremiah Wright's church.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15460 Nov 17, 2013
youflungpoo wrote:
Wendy Davis went to the home of Robert Kraft (yes, that Kraft), to raise money for her campaign. She has not raised even $1,000. here in Texas, but raised over $55,000.00 outside of Boston at the home of the owner of the New England Patriots. We do not need a northeastern liberal in the office of the governor of Texas.
Thanks for the info. For once we agree on something. I detest liberals.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15461 Nov 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
Hey Actardly, did you know that Democrats are like a cheap wh@re?.
People can depend on a terrible screwing (like Obamacare). The rest of the time it is just lip service.
Mr actaully you loved to get people pissed just like i do on a bored free time, only i have all the free time in the wrold you don,t. Therefore i will keep checking back on this forum now and then..yeaaaa an obama fan ehhh??? we don.t like the banans head.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15462 Nov 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
...and making you idiots reply to every post I make, multiple times on occasion.
Has your dumb ass found where Pelosi says:
"We have to pass it to see whats in it" yet numbnuts?
Let me know when you do
I,am afraid i agree with them on this one as obama is the idiot in this case. I don,t hate anyone but i,am going to be striking back like a timber line rattle snake at your messages on this one.
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15464 Nov 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wring again, she never said that. Why don't you imbeciles either listen to a video of what she said or read the transcript and read it REAL SLOW lips moving and all.
You seemed focused on nuts, guess you are the faggard in question numbnutz.
Phoney poll? why is it phoney numbnutz because you, as usual are in the minority?
Answer my questions jack hole.
Oh, wring again? Makes no sense. You dumbazz the proof has been presented to you over and over I suppose you can not read. So listen to this on utube. No you are the one focused on nuts everyone is numbnuts to you you fucing jack az mf.
POS

Shanghai, China

#15465 Nov 17, 2013
Wow, some cry baby had my post #15451 removed. The one with the youtube address, with the Sea Hag Pusslussy saying we need to pass it first. ActuaIIy, who could be that cry baby?
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15466 Nov 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Sunday morning mAsshole!. When you get done pretending to worship one God, you can go right back to worshiping that worthless Anti-Christ in the White House for the rest of the week.
Have fun in church, you fake Christian AND fake American.
But you know that faggart didn't go to church!
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15467 Nov 17, 2013
POS wrote:
Wow, some cry baby had my post #15451 removed. The one with the youtube address, with the Sea Hag Pusslussy saying we need to pass it first. ActuaIIy, who could be that cry baby?
Well thanks for posting it to the trash faggard and sorry it was removed. Sea Hag Pusslussy yea! I know who that is. I have posted it again for you.
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15468 Nov 17, 2013
POS wrote:
Shanghai, China really? How interesting you people know Sea Hag Pusslussy. I kinda doubt Actually has that power to remove the post because I feel like he would have every post here removed that said anything back to him. I notice he has not answered my question about why Obama and gang doesn't have to be a part of obamacare. He would have that post removed if he could I believe because he is not going to be able to give a good reason for that.
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15469 Nov 17, 2013
But you are right Shanghai China it is missing 15451 so somehow it was removed.
POS

Shanghai, China

#15470 Nov 17, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
Shanghai, China really? How interesting you people know Sea Hag Pusslussy. I kinda doubt Actually has that power to remove the post because I feel like he would have every post here removed that said anything back to him. I notice he has not answered my question about why Obama and gang doesn't have to be a part of obamacare. He would have that post removed if he could I believe because he is not going to be able to give a good reason for that.
I am an American, doing contract work here. It's kind of belittling to see how China is trying to move forward, while the US is moving in the opposite direction.
LockandLoad

Pasadena, TX

#15471 Nov 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>DO you serve LACE with your SATIN dumb ass?
LMAO what an idiot
No one said anything about my satin what are you looking for lace? You don't have sense enough to know where to get it? Answer my question about why Obama and congress do not have to participate in this insurance sham. Maybe you believe they are entitled to royalty and the citizens must submit to it, like it or not. I do not believe you are an American. Answer that question you impotent lamebrain.
POS

Shanghai, China

#15472 Nov 17, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
But you are right Shanghai China it is missing 15451 so somehow it was removed.
POS, is ok to call me. It stands for
P-ersuading
O-ffensive
S-tupidly
DC Dave

United States

#15473 Nov 17, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I am an American, doing contract work here. It's kind of belittling to see how China is trying to move forward, while the US is moving in the opposite direction.
You're just a lonely homosexual who wishes that you were molesting little boys in China you vile POS. Some tranny like you could NEVER be an ex-pat.

P - Pedophile
O - On
S - Steroids

www.HeavyFed.com

#15474 Nov 17, 2013
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15476 Nov 17, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know that faggart didn't go to church!

I bet you don,t either mr lockhead? Good name for yaa. Now why don,t you and actaully go argue on another forum because i think your both gay.......Something does not add up on your messages here as something tells me your on that sameboat he is...
elfeo

Lubbock, TX

#15477 Nov 17, 2013
Texas rox

www.HeavyFed.com

#15478 Nov 17, 2013
why

Hondo, TX

#15479 Nov 18, 2013
test

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15480 Nov 18, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Every single one so far, that commented to post #15448, Becareful when you point a finger, 3 fingers are pointed back at you.
Becareful when your posts lack facts.

NAME ONE that was ruled unconstitutional skippy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zippy''s Tacos Wed Joe 22
Bowie Police Find Charred Body in Burn Pit Tue Unbelievable 54
Daycare in Bowie (May '14) Tue momofboys 11
New Doughnut Shop across from Allsups Dec 21 Jenson Staggs 1
ladies that sleep with married men (May '14) Dec 21 starsnstripes 3
Tiffany whitman Dec 20 Thatoneguy 2
child molestors in bowie (Apr '12) Dec 18 Mum 54
Bowie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web