Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15438 Nov 16, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I have a money tree in my backyard mr atually is it? correct me if i,am wrong on your name but i have all the yuppie time in the wrold to respond to your messages here. Everyone else has to spend most of there time kissing there bosses butt but i,am not the man whom has to do that. If i,am not on A vegas vacation i,am here behin the coumputer drinking a diet dr.pepper getting a good laugh out of these responces. I,am not picking on them because they are right about obama. You are wrong on this one so take a good butt kicking because i just gave it to you your wrong and face up to it.
You also have a retard bush in your bedroom numbnuts. You also misspelled Actually, World, begin, computer, and response you dumb azz
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15439 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Name ONE TIME his actions were ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL numbnutz
Settle down and go smoke you a joint and relax! Even though i admit to the fact that i have never smoked it in my life, but i do know it is of good medical use for people who are stressed out. I,am kicking you around all over this forum like a tomato can. Can you take it? You have alot of responces to reply too and i will look foward to reading them tomorrow. The good news is i will be spending time with relatives this week and doing some early chrismess shoping so enjoy a free week without me. Don,t worrie i will be back!!

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#15440 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>

Find where Pelosi says "we have to pass it to see whats in it" yet imbecile?
Yep... I sure have... posted the video here.

If you'd wipe all that shit out your eyes you might be able to see it... of course you'd have to clean the shit out of your ears too to hear it.

Do you ever get claustrophobic when you have your head up Obama's ass???
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15441 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
you spelled response wrong numbnutz
yeaaaa i would not have guessed you would have been on here so soon. Get night mr actaully i have other things to do for tonight like watching football games and don,t worrie about the bad grammer as its all part of the program. Yeaaaa i got a game to watch pal.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15442 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You also have a retard bush in your bedroom numbnuts. You also misspelled Actually, World, begin, computer, and response you dumb azz
Kind of creepy mr actually have you been in my bedroom? were you the repair man last week that was working on my computer? Yes you are right there is a little bush in my bedroom but they are flowers and they are not retarted by the way. Yeaaa your making me laugh pal now get outta here......

Location hidden

#15443 Nov 16, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Settle down and go smoke you a joint and relax! Even though i admit to the fact that i have never smoked it in my life, but i do know it is of good medical use for people who are stressed out. I,am kicking you around all over this forum like a tomato can. Can you take it? You have alot of responces to reply too and i will look foward to reading them tomorrow. The good news is i will be spending time with relatives this week and doing some early chrismess shoping so enjoy a free week without me. Don,t worrie i will be back!!

Location hidden

#15444 Nov 16, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... I sure have... posted the video here.
If you'd wipe all that shit out your eyes you might be able to see it... of course you'd have to clean the shit out of your ears too to hear it.
Do you ever get claustrophobic when you have your head up Obama's ass???
You posted a video but she never says that at any time in the video numbnutz.

Location hidden

#15445 Nov 16, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> yeaaaa i would not have guessed you would have been on here so soon. Get night mr actaully i have other things to do for tonight like watching football games and don,t worrie about the bad grammer as its all part of the program. Yeaaaa i got a game to watch pal.
You misspelled actually, worry and grammar dumb azz

Location hidden

#15446 Nov 16, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Kind of creepy mr actually have you been in my bedroom? were you the repair man last week that was working on my computer? Yes you are right there is a little bush in my bedroom but they are flowers and they are not retarted by the way. Yeaaa your making me laugh pal now get outta here......
You misspelled retarded, numbnuts
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15447 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled retarded, numbnuts
But it still describes YOU quite well. So what are you now, a human spell checker?. LOL...That's all you could possibly be good for.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15448 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one time that they weren't butt breath.

Location hidden

#15449 Nov 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it still describes YOU quite well. So what are you now, a human spell checker?. LOL...That's all you could possibly be good for.
...and making you idiots reply to every post I make, multiple times on occasion.

Has your dumb ass found where Pelosi says:

"We have to pass it to see whats in it" yet numbnuts?

Let me know when you do

Location hidden

#15450 Nov 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one time that they weren't butt breath.
EVERY SINGLE ONE SO FAR numbnuts
POS

Shanghai, China

#15452 Nov 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single one so far, that commented to post #15448, Becareful when you point a finger, 3 fingers are pointed back at you.

#15453 Nov 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>You posted a video but she never says that at any time in the video numbnutz.
Those EXACT WORDS deaf phfuck!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15455 Nov 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Sunday morning mAsshole!. When you get done pretending to worship one God, you can go right back to worshiping that worthless Anti-Christ in the White House for the rest of the week.

Have fun in church, you fake Christian AND fake American.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15457 Nov 17, 2013
Hey Actardly, did you know that Democrats are like a cheap wh@re?.

People can depend on a terrible screwing (like Obamacare). The rest of the time it is just lip service.
youflungpoo

La Porte, TX

#15458 Nov 17, 2013
Wendy Davis went to the home of Robert Kraft (yes, that Kraft), to raise money for her campaign. She has not raised even $1,000. here in Texas, but raised over $55,000.00 outside of Boston at the home of the owner of the New England Patriots. We do not need a northeastern liberal in the office of the governor of Texas.

#15459 Nov 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Sunday morning mAsshole!. When you get done pretending to worship one God, you can go right back to worshiping that worthless Anti-Christ in the White House for the rest of the week.

Have fun in church, you fake Christian AND fake American.
He probably goes to Jeremiah Wright's church.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15460 Nov 17, 2013
youflungpoo wrote:
Wendy Davis went to the home of Robert Kraft (yes, that Kraft), to raise money for her campaign. She has not raised even $1,000. here in Texas, but raised over $55,000.00 outside of Boston at the home of the owner of the New England Patriots. We do not need a northeastern liberal in the office of the governor of Texas.
Thanks for the info. For once we agree on something. I detest liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bowie hospital-must read 10 hr brownin 27
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Field of Farts 819
Stealing from walmart (Feb '13) 22 hr sticky me 17
Commercial building to rent in bowie Sat Looking 1
Zach Anderson (Aug '14) Sat howdy 23
Cody Barker is STILL snitching! Fri Jake 2
What to do in Bowie? (Aug '14) Thu bowiesamethschool 3
More from around the web

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]