Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15446 Nov 16, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Kind of creepy mr actually have you been in my bedroom? were you the repair man last week that was working on my computer? Yes you are right there is a little bush in my bedroom but they are flowers and they are not retarted by the way. Yeaaa your making me laugh pal now get outta here......
You misspelled retarded, numbnuts
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15447 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled retarded, numbnuts
But it still describes YOU quite well. So what are you now, a human spell checker?. LOL...That's all you could possibly be good for.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15448 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Name ONE TIME his actions were ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL numbnutz
Name one time that they weren't butt breath.

Location hidden

#15449 Nov 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it still describes YOU quite well. So what are you now, a human spell checker?. LOL...That's all you could possibly be good for.
...and making you idiots reply to every post I make, multiple times on occasion.

Has your dumb ass found where Pelosi says:

"We have to pass it to see whats in it" yet numbnuts?

Let me know when you do

Location hidden

#15450 Nov 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one time that they weren't butt breath.
EVERY SINGLE ONE SO FAR numbnuts
POS

Shanghai, China

#15452 Nov 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single one so far, that commented to post #15448, Becareful when you point a finger, 3 fingers are pointed back at you.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15453 Nov 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>You posted a video but she never says that at any time in the video numbnutz.
Those EXACT WORDS deaf phfuck!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15455 Nov 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Sunday morning mAsshole!. When you get done pretending to worship one God, you can go right back to worshiping that worthless Anti-Christ in the White House for the rest of the week.

Have fun in church, you fake Christian AND fake American.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15457 Nov 17, 2013
Hey Actardly, did you know that Democrats are like a cheap [email protected]?.

People can depend on a terrible screwing (like Obamacare). The rest of the time it is just lip service.
youflungpoo

La Porte, TX

#15458 Nov 17, 2013
Wendy Davis went to the home of Robert Kraft (yes, that Kraft), to raise money for her campaign. She has not raised even $1,000. here in Texas, but raised over $55,000.00 outside of Boston at the home of the owner of the New England Patriots. We do not need a northeastern liberal in the office of the governor of Texas.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15459 Nov 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Sunday morning mAsshole!. When you get done pretending to worship one God, you can go right back to worshiping that worthless Anti-Christ in the White House for the rest of the week.

He probably goes to Jeremiah Wright's church.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15460 Nov 17, 2013
youflungpoo wrote:
Wendy Davis went to the home of Robert Kraft (yes, that Kraft), to raise money for her campaign. She has not raised even $1,000. here in Texas, but raised over $55,000.00 outside of Boston at the home of the owner of the New England Patriots. We do not need a northeastern liberal in the office of the governor of Texas.
Thanks for the info. For once we agree on something. I detest liberals.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15461 Nov 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
Hey Actardly, did you know that Democrats are like a cheap [email protected]?.
People can depend on a terrible screwing (like Obamacare). The rest of the time it is just lip service.
Mr actaully you loved to get people pissed just like i do on a bored free time, only i have all the free time in the wrold you don,t. Therefore i will keep checking back on this forum now and then..yeaaaa an obama fan ehhh??? we don.t like the banans head.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15462 Nov 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
...and making you idiots reply to every post I make, multiple times on occasion.
Has your dumb ass found where Pelosi says:
"We have to pass it to see whats in it" yet numbnuts?
Let me know when you do
I,am afraid i agree with them on this one as obama is the idiot in this case. I don,t hate anyone but i,am going to be striking back like a timber line rattle snake at your messages on this one.
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15464 Nov 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wring again, she never said that. Why don't you imbeciles either listen to a video of what she said or read the transcript and read it REAL SLOW lips moving and all.
You seemed focused on nuts, guess you are the faggard in question numbnutz.
Phoney poll? why is it phoney numbnutz because you, as usual are in the minority?
Answer my questions jack hole.
Oh, wring again? Makes no sense. You dumbazz the proof has been presented to you over and over I suppose you can not read. So listen to this on utube. No you are the one focused on nuts everyone is numbnuts to you you fucing jack az mf.
POS

Shanghai, China

#15465 Nov 17, 2013
Wow, some cry baby had my post #15451 removed. The one with the youtube address, with the Sea Hag Pusslussy saying we need to pass it first. ActuaIIy, who could be that cry baby?
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15466 Nov 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Sunday morning mAsshole!. When you get done pretending to worship one God, you can go right back to worshiping that worthless Anti-Christ in the White House for the rest of the week.
But you know that faggart didn't go to church!
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15467 Nov 17, 2013
POS wrote:
Wow, some cry baby had my post #15451 removed. The one with the youtube address, with the Sea Hag Pusslussy saying we need to pass it first. ActuaIIy, who could be that cry baby?
Well thanks for posting it to the trash faggard and sorry it was removed. Sea Hag Pusslussy yea! I know who that is. I have posted it again for you.
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15468 Nov 17, 2013
POS wrote:
Shanghai, China really? How interesting you people know Sea Hag Pusslussy. I kinda doubt Actually has that power to remove the post because I feel like he would have every post here removed that said anything back to him. I notice he has not answered my question about why Obama and gang doesn't have to be a part of obamacare. He would have that post removed if he could I believe because he is not going to be able to give a good reason for that.
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15469 Nov 17, 2013
But you are right Shanghai China it is missing 15451 so somehow it was removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low Test Scores at NISD Apr 23 Boris 8
Human trafficing Apr 18 Brooke 1
Trash Man-How hard is it to do your job? (Apr '12) Apr 12 PdotK 71
Deborah, new manager at chicken e (Nov '11) Apr 10 Duh4107 29
Cambre family Mar 30 Jade 3
Lindsey Dothan Willet. (Aug '16) Mar 29 Sway45 13
William "Wes" Bullard Mar '17 Biznasty 2

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance