Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15005 Oct 15, 2013
And this surprises you why?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15006 Oct 15, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
Here are a few more Presidential firsts that we will soon be able to attribute to Ovomit (A.K.A. Barry Soetoro
-- Oversaw the first ever fiscal downgrade
-- Oversaw China replace the US as the world's largest economy
-- Oversaw the dollar replaced as the world's currency
-- Made the US the laughing stock of the World
-- Made the US a reviled country
-- Increased America's poverty, where 20 million people go hungry
-- Gives away billions to other countries who hate America
-- Shamed America for wanting to invade Syria
-- Was shamed by the Russian President and German Chancellor over leadership qualities
--(there are many more)
Sadly, Mr Obama (the 'yes we can' President is rapidly becoming the most unpopular President in history)
forgot one buttmunch
Made inbred repulitards compose BS lists they can't prove.

Since: May 12

Do you have some new material?

#15007 Oct 15, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
inbred rednecks come in all races
inbred rednecks?
How original. Do you have some new material?

Location hidden

#15008 Oct 15, 2013
_ BROKEN RECORD_ wrote:
<quoted text>
inbred rednecks?
2nd time you asked the same question boy. I see you created yet another name to hide your worthless pathetic azz.
Are you too embarrassed to use all your other names boy?

Since: Mar 12

Check it out.

#15009 Oct 15, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
forgot one buttmunch
Made inbred repulitards compose BS lists they can't prove.
Hi Tiny Tool!!! I will be in Erie this weekend. Will you be home? Why are you posting in the Texas forums? See you soon, Tiny!!!

Location hidden

#15010 Oct 15, 2013
x_ HOT LIPS _x wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tiny Tool!!! I will be in Erie this weekend. Will you be home? Why are you posting in the Texas forums? See you soon, Tiny!!!
Now you are trolling as a girl. Seek professional help BOY

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15013 Oct 15, 2013
_ BROKEN RECORD_ wrote:
<quoted text>
inbred rednecks?
She is a product of inbreeding herself.Either that, or when she was born, they threw away the baby and raised the aftebirth.She's so fat, each buttcheek has its own zip code.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15014 Oct 15, 2013
x_ HOT LIPS _x wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15015 Oct 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> She is a product of inbreeding herself.Either that, or when she was born, they threw away the baby and raised the aftebirth.She's so fat, each buttcheek has its own zip code.....
With 13,637 posts since July 10th on Topix alone, it's obvious that the slob can't even get out of its chair. The best part of Actually went down the delivery room drain at birth.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15016 Oct 15, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd time you asked the same question boy. I see you created yet another name to hide your worthless pathetic azz.
Well, you ARE a broken record as well as being a piss poor excuse for a human being.

Location hidden

#15019 Oct 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you ARE a broken record as well as being a piss poor excuse for a human being.
Yet you cannot control that obsess to just walk away, texatard. You have to continue desperately to try to one up me and you fail every time because you are a dumb azz.

I will do what you cannot. I will let you get the last word in again.

The floor is all yours little tard.
Jake

Pasadena, TX

#15020 Oct 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a worthless pathetic azz look at this Ovomit coc suckin fa_g here, has posted more than 13,000 times. Huffing and a puffing defending this commie same sex loving wanna be king. Low live gutter trash living off the tax payers dime not worth the air he breathes. Anyone who posts that many times has nothing better to do with their life and has got to be totally worthless.

Location hidden

#15021 Oct 17, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a worthless pathetic azz look at this Ovomit coc suckin fa_g here, has posted more than 13,000 times. Huffing and a puffing defending this commie same sex loving wanna be king. Low live gutter trash living off the tax payers dime not worth the air he breathes. Anyone who posts that many times has nothing better to do with their life and has got to be totally worthless.
Are you a tad angry little tard? Whats wrong didn't your mommy change your diaper yet this morning?
Jake

Pasadena, TX

#15022 Oct 17, 2013
x_ HOT LIPS _x wrote:
<quoted text>
And if 13,000 something going on 14,000 is not enough to prove this fa_g is a worthless idiot, he then makes up more bogus profiles like this one and no telling how many more. Boy you need to just die off if your life is so worthless that you have to resort to this for your kicks. That's a bit excess bs.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#15023 Oct 17, 2013
It's funny that posting a topic about how people can drive around town with their kids hanging out window with no repercussions, but gossip and slander is left up.... Sounds like a cover up?- Hebbronville, TX
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15024 Oct 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you cannot control that obsess to just walk away, texatard. You have to continue desperately to try to one up me and you fail every time because you are a dumb azz.
I will do what you cannot. I will let you get the last word in again.
The floor is all yours little tard.
It looks like I haven't failed. You're still responding in your usual dimwitted fashion. Now you can go back to fantasizing about Obamas balls
bouncing on your chin.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15025 Oct 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a tad angry little tard? Whats wrong didn't your mommy change your diaper yet this morning?
You should talk, you miserable old fart. Go change your Depends.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15026 Oct 17, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto on that and we haven't even got to he/she/its worst features yet.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15028 Oct 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all that comes to mind when I read his posts.
People are not that ignorant by accident.
You can tell a whole lot about a person by the way they write.
Wow here is an old post. Well fed not always some people can actaully fool you. Yes money really does grow on trees in my backyard.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#15029 Oct 19, 2013
And dude where are you? I hope I have not scarred you off. I am driving to La Porte again. Donot make me drive clear to Calefornia to find you. Really, I want you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Court - protection from abusive parents 7 hr mum 5
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 10 hr Fossilfarts 386
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 16 hr Gasman 22,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 22 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 22 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 22 hr Gasman 808
Dance Moms (Feb '13) Tue amw 45
Bowie Dating
Find my Match

Bowie Jobs

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]