jack16

Kansas City, MO

#1 Apr 7, 2012
See her all the time in dos chiles. What's the deal with her? Boy friend?
individual

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2012
She used to work at Dos Chiles, But I don't think she does anymore. Her boyfriend was Garytt Robinson, but rumor is they broke up.
bebe

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2012
She's a BladAss Motha Clucka.
V-Nasty

Killeen, TX

#4 Nov 29, 2012
This chick is frickin awesome! One of the sweetest girls I kno
Streven

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 Dec 2, 2012
She was an awesome girl I thought. But now she is running around with that dope head Derek. He has tats all up in his neck. 2 kids that I know if that he doesn't see nor take care of. Missing a bunch of teeth. I thought she was smarter than that. Guess I was wrong, hope she doesn't end up his next baby momma.
fkfkfkfkf

United States

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Derek raley?
Streven

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Dec 3, 2012
That's the one
bebe

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Streven wrote:
She was an awesome girl I thought. But now she is running around with that dope head Derek. He has tats all up in his neck. 2 kids that I know if that he doesn't see nor take care of. Missing a bunch of teeth. I thought she was smarter than that. Guess I was wrong, hope she doesn't end up his next baby momma.
Just because she hangs out with 1 person that has a bad rep, doesn't make her any less awesome or make her a bad person in anyway, that also does not mean that she'll end up being "his next baby momma". She IS a great girl, and she IS a Very smart young lady, you obviously don't know micah too well or you would already know that micah is friends with everyone, and loves everyone, unless they give her a reason not to like them. She IS a Very out going individual, with one of the most funny and "bladass" personalities. Who are you to judge her??
fkfkfkfkf

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Well if I see Derek I'm going to beat his ass.
Streven

Lockhart, TX

#10 Dec 3, 2012
He is back in town... Seen him last week.
Streven

Lockhart, TX

#11 Dec 3, 2012
I like Micah, I just thought she had better sense than to be with someone like Derek Raley. He is just gonna bring her down and screw her over like he has done so many times in the past.
Jenn

Lockhart, TX

#12 Dec 3, 2012
His name isn't Derek Raley. He MAY go by that but legally he is Derek Hawkins. I knew his father Rick, rest his soul, but if he were here to see what Derek has been up to, he would kick the crap out of him himself. Micah I don't know you, but I know Derek's entire family, they are good people. But there is a reason no one is willing to help him. Not even his sister. Just be carefully.
stupid

Lockhart, TX

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Okay u people are ignorant. Micah Judah and Micah Henson are two different people! Micah Henson is the one dating darek. So shut ur mouth and get a life. Both girls are good girls. Maybe having someone like Micah might do him some good. So get it rite people.
Jenn

Wichita Falls, TX

#14 Dec 3, 2012
stupid wrote:
Okay u people are ignorant. Micah Judah and Micah Henson are two different people! Micah Henson is the one dating darek. So shut ur mouth and get a life. Both girls are good girls. Maybe having someone like Micah might do him some good. So get it rite people.
I am wrong.... I am sorry it is Micah Henson.
bebe

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2012
stupid wrote:
Amen
bahaha

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Dec 3, 2012
This post is dumb as hell. It's from like a year ago.. Why is being commented on again. I've known Micah Judah for a while and she is a good person. And doesn't even live in Bowie anymore. Sooo this should stop. Chick is cool as hell. Got mad love for her.
hmm

Dallas, TX

#17 Dec 3, 2012
i don't know..
meeeeka

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Dec 4, 2012
I'm just glad you people finally realized that Micah Judah and Micah Henson are two totally different people! Bc I definitely don't even know a Derek. Lol but I say everybody love everybody! And thanks for the nice comments!
BAU5deep

Lockhart, TX

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Derek Raley is banging micah Hinson not Judah
JJ

Wichita Falls, TX

#21 Jan 14, 2013
BAU5deep wrote:
Derek Raley is banging micah Hinson not Judah
Derek is a piece of shit who doesn't take care of his kids. He's gonna bring Micah down. Pretty sad really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica Benson 18 hr leslie butler 7
Sierra Conway..? 21 hr kendall Butler 13
Justin Brodie and Landon Scruggs 23 hr The reaper 8903 4
jarae scruggs Mon ELENOR RIGBY 2
Animal abuse (Nov '15) Jun 26 animal lover 5
nocona er Jun 22 will boogie 5
Bowie DPS women (Oct '15) Jun 22 kayla 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages