Since: Apr 14

Duluth, GA

#1 Apr 18, 2014
Did anyone know billy Gillespie from Nocona,Tx and if so do ya'll know where he got buried?

Irving, TX

#2 Apr 19, 2014
Ask his widow, she still lives at Nocona

Duluth, GA

#3 Apr 19, 2014
That's not very helpful. Since I don't live anywhere near her. It would be nice to get the information I need.

Alvarado, TX

#4 Apr 20, 2014
Call the city of Nocona, if he is in that cemetery they can tell you .... Good luck!! This is all I know. I don't know his widows name either... Or you can go to find if you know her name. And get ahold of her.......

Sherman, TX

#5 Apr 22, 2014
Does anyone know how Billy died? I grew up with him and Robert.

Duluth, GA

#6 Apr 22, 2014
Well I'm his biological daughter my names Brandy. Thanks "mee" for the help I will do that. "Veteran" I was told he had a heart attack. My mother called me and told me what someone in town had told her. I wasn't able to even attend his funeral which really bother me. But I know his wife is somewhere in Nocona and I've been doing everything just to get her number.

Granbury, TX

#7 Apr 24, 2014
His widow lives in the nursing home in Bowie - Advanced Rehab. She can be reached there.

Dallas, TX

#9 Apr 27, 2014
Hes buried there n Nocona at the cemetery accross from the old belt company

Duluth, GA

#11 May 15, 2014
Thank you very much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese Restaurant 13 hr Nameplace 2
ricks pharmacy Sat The other side 6
Animal abuse Nov 26 Nameplace 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
Bowie Hospital (May '14) Nov 19 Hugh Janus 61
Behind Murphey's at Walmart Nov 18 The other side 4
Taylor Croxton Nov 18 Nameplace 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages