Two Arrested in Connection with Injur...

Two Arrested in Connection with Injury to a Child

There are 33 comments on the KFDX-TV Wichita Falls story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Two Arrested in Connection with Injury to a Child. In it, KFDX-TV Wichita Falls reports that:

A mother and her boyfriend are in jail tonight in Montague County ... following alleged abuse of a six week old baby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFDX-TV Wichita Falls.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sickened

Bellevue, TX

#21 Apr 17, 2012
I found this today - we're not the very worst, but we're way up there on the list as usual.

This is the statistics for 2011/child abuse/neglect in Texas, county by county.

http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/bystate/...
grandma

Wichita Falls, TX

#22 May 2, 2012
Heard this evening that the 6 week old baby girl is blind, paralyzed on her left side, and will never walk. Certainly the mother of the child and the boyfriend will spend many years in prison for what they've done.
Jimmy

Haslet, TX

#23 May 2, 2012
grandma wrote:
Heard this evening that the 6 week old baby girl is blind, paralyzed on her left side, and will never walk. Certainly the mother of the child and the boyfriend will spend many years in prison for what they've done.
Wow. Many years is not enough. It's terrible the little girl won't ever get to enjoy just being a normal child. Makes me sick. Is she in foster care?
grandma

Wichita Falls, TX

#24 May 3, 2012
She is still in Cook's Childrens, and there is some question as to whether or not she will survive.
concerned

United States

#25 May 3, 2012
I thought the baby was released from the hospital, did she go back? If so what changed.
bobby b

Mckinney, TX

#27 Nov 6, 2013
He got 20 years which he al have to do a minimum of 75% 15 years before he will even be considered for parole. I don't think he will make it out alive. That would be the best thing we can hope for!
news

Stamford, TX

#28 Nov 6, 2013
bobby b wrote:
He got 20 years which he al have to do a minimum of 75% 15 years before he will even be considered for parole. I don't think he will make it out alive. That would be the best thing we can hope for!
He got 40 years and will not be eligible for parole until 20. Either way, it's not enough.
bobby b

Mckinney, TX

#29 Nov 6, 2013
FrOm what I've read Michael Montgomery only got 20 years
yay

Abilene, TX

#30 Mar 10, 2014
Ya heard he gets out in 2016 two years dam this system has failed us all!
jonny redd

Mckinney, TX

#31 Dec 18, 2014
Anyone heard anything about what's going on in this case?
jessica

Bowie, TX

#32 Dec 18, 2014
jonny redd wrote:
Anyone heard anything about what's going on in this case?
No but that low life has a baby and one on the way, she wasn't charged with nothing seeing how she's out. These kids will be blind and non mobile too, she's stressed out BC her kids dad just died, sure shell take it out on those poor babies. She should have them removed cps failed 2 more children BC they'll end up the same way
jessica

Bowie, TX

#33 Dec 18, 2014
About par wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like if you know her so well, then why the he'll didn't u step in? For God's sake...
She didn't step in BC she's in the same position ambers in. Tamara gave up her baby to after her child's father literally almost killed him. You wont take up for a child if you feel your in the same position, and she was, these worthless moms deserve prison time too but some how got off
corey

Mckinney, TX

#35 Feb 6, 2015
This is horrible!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Part McShartz 1,052
a long time ago (May '12) Thu walkinboss 9
Why is everyone on drugs in this town?! Jan 14 gone 18
Why don't black people live in Bowie? (Jun '12) Jan 11 pupp8888 99
Tony Limon (Jan '11) Jan 10 Amanda 79
News Bowman Family Statements (Aug '08) Dec 22 not saying 45
Homosexual men in Nocona (Nov '10) Dec '16 TheTownCryer 41

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages