Two Arrested in Connection with Injur...

Two Arrested in Connection with Injury to a Child

There are 33 comments on the KFDX-TV Wichita Falls story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Two Arrested in Connection with Injury to a Child. In it, KFDX-TV Wichita Falls reports that:

A mother and her boyfriend are in jail tonight in Montague County ... following alleged abuse of a six week old baby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFDX-TV Wichita Falls.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jimmy

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2012
Unbelievable!!!! Makes me sick to even think about.
About par

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Unbelievable!!!! Makes me sick to even think about.
Omg, me too. Would like 10 min each with the adults involved, please.
lilmomma

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2012
Y'all don't know shit about the situation so mind ur buisness this grls my best friend
About par

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2012
lilmomma wrote:
Y'all don't know shit about the situation so mind ur buisness this grls my best friend
Seems like if you know her so well, then why the he'll didn't u step in? For God's sake...
Jimmy

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2012
lilmomma wrote:
I don't give two flips and a hoot owl feather about this girl. The poor child is my only concern. Sounds like she is going to have a long hard struggle dealing with the issues for the rest of her life.
Sad

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Apr 7, 2012
the mom's just a kid herself - what bad choices. CPS always tells these dumb girls to stay away from these bums, but they're just to dumb to see where things are headed, and the babies are just helpless victims.

Bums like this are always on the athorities' radar - why doesn't someone make it a punishable crime for these guys to be around underage girls and/or their babies?

Reminds me of little Jessie all over again.
horrified

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Apr 9, 2012
she deserves to be right there with him. she should have grown up when she decided to get pregnant and done what was best for her and that child

Since: Jul 11

Bonham, TX

#8 Apr 9, 2012
lilmomma wrote:
She admitted to waiting to take the baby to the hospital. What else is there to know about the situation besides as a mother she failed in more ways than one and now that child who had no control over anything will suffer with this for the rest of her life. There is a special place in hell for anyone that will hurt a child or set back and let someone hurt a child and let them get away with it. If a man/woman ever hurt either one of my children, they better hope the police get to them before I do, and no that's not a threat, that's a PROMISE
WarriorPrincess

United States

#9 Apr 9, 2012
I have known the mother of this girl my hole life and there is a long line of abuse in this family. I think somebody needs to get counseling. Jail is not the right place.
About par

United States

#10 Apr 9, 2012
WarriorPrincess wrote:
I have known the mother of this girl my hole life and there is a long line of abuse in this family. I think somebody needs to get counseling. Jail is not the right place.
Well if you've known her-- why the HELL didn't YOU step in?. And I call bull-hockey on the counseling! This pair of sorry excuses for human beings need to get the he'll beat out of them... Ribs broken, skull fractured, beaten terribly. And THEN go to jail... This just infuriates me to no end.
iHateChildAbuser s

Azle, TX

#11 Apr 12, 2012
The Mother & Boyfriend need to sit in jail for the rest of their lives!! How can any mother not stop or seek help for her injured baby. And from what I read from the Dr's this was NOT a one time injury, this baby had been neglected & abused it's entire life.
If you don't want a child, give the poor innocent baby to someone who will love & protect them. Men like this should be Casterated & these selfish girls need to learn to keep their legs CLOSED!!!
iHateChildAbuser s

Azle, TX

#12 Apr 12, 2012
lilmomma wrote:
And sounds like YOU deserve to be in jail if you knew about the abuse too!
2true

United States

#13 Apr 12, 2012
There was an 18 month old in the paper this week too - but what I want to know is just how much of this crap is more fallout from drug abuse/addiction?

Our gov. needs to stop PAYING unfit people to have kids and stop it when the know the people are messed up. If would just take the kids and the benefits away from all these sick people when they test positive for drug use or get arrested with it - that would have fixed alot of these situations. I realize the problems with foster care, but you have to try to get the kids out of these situations. How many times does CPS really need to tell some mess of a mom to stay away from some creep/felon? DUH.

Why make these kids suffer like this? No drug user or addict needs to be around kids and they sure don't need to be "caretakers" EVER - it's just crazy.
iHateChildAbuser s

Azle, TX

#14 Apr 13, 2012
About par wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you've known her-- why the HELL didn't YOU step in?. And I call bull-hockey on the counseling! This pair of sorry excuses for human beings need to get the he'll beat out of them... Ribs broken, skull fractured, beaten terribly. And THEN go to jail... This just infuriates me to no end.
Counseling will NEVER fix these kind of people so selfish they could harm an innocent child! They both need to be removed from society FOREVER! They do not deserve the freedom of life they took away from this child!
Omg

Wichita Falls, TX

#15 Apr 14, 2012
Pam_ela wrote:
<quoted text>
She admitted to waiting to take the baby to the hospital. What else is there to know about the situation besides as a mother she failed in more ways than one and now that child who had no control over anything will suffer with this for the rest of her life. There is a special place in hell for anyone that will hurt a child or set back and let someone hurt a child and let them get away with it. If a man/woman ever hurt either one of my children, they better hope the police get to them before I do, and no that's not a threat, that's a PROMISE
I honestly believe that she didn't know what happened and she didn't wait to take the baby in she didn't know what was wrong untill she started shaking the mom is just young And thought she was in love with this guy and afterwards tried to protect him from
Being acused...she is in the wrong to for not listen to the adults around here that tried to warn he that he was no good but she loved her baby and didn't knowingly let this happen to her...But now she is paying for her bad decisions
About par

United States

#16 Apr 14, 2012
Omg wrote:
<quoted text> I honestly believe that she didn't know what happened and she didn't wait to take the baby in she didn't know what was wrong untill she started shaking the mom is just young And thought she was in love with this guy and afterwards tried to protect him from
Being acused...she is in the wrong to for not listen to the adults around here that tried to warn he that he was no good but she loved her baby and didn't knowingly let this happen to her...But now she is paying for her bad decisions
Didn't know what happened?! Bad decisions?? What about the prior injury of broken ribs??? Enough time in between beatings that the ribs had begun to mend? That type injury absolutely would have caused bruising and pain. You knw that poor baby girl cried in pain every time she was touched after that!
wow

United States

#17 Apr 16, 2012
And she did know! A 3 year old girl told her what happened when she came home from who knows where. By not calling the cops or taking her daughter to the dr this girl deserves every bit as much as the boyfriend!! They should be locked away in padded rooms alone with a tape of a crying baby playing 24/7 until the day they die!!
The Dad

Tyler, TX

#18 Apr 16, 2012
Simply a result of dopers having unprotected sex and popping out babies that they obviously cant and dont want to care for. There are too many of these poor babies being brought into the world now that will be raised in this type of enviroment. I believe that every person should be tested for drugs and if you test positive you should be immediately sterilized. If you abuse your children you should be imprisoned and if your abuse results in the death of a child then you should reciee the death penalty, and not lethal injection. You should die by the same type of abuse you inflicted on the child.
Sickened

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 Apr 16, 2012
The Dad wrote:
Simply a result of dopers having unprotected sex and popping out babies that they obviously cant and dont want to care for. There are too many of these poor babies being brought into the world now that will be raised in this type of enviroment. I believe that every person should be tested for drugs and if you test positive you should be immediately sterilized. If you abuse your children you should be imprisoned and if your abuse results in the death of a child then you should reciee the death penalty, and not lethal injection. You should die by the same type of abuse you inflicted on the child.
Judging from our neighborhood - these poor kids are an alternative to getting a job for the substance abusing/addicted party girls - who then sneak around and bring some pathetic, parasitic, spineless, drug addicted felon home to support and endanger their own children. They have cigarettes, cell phones, dsl and beer/drugs and the kids are barefooted and turned out like stray dogs. They're everywhere in this town.
The Dad

Marble Falls, TX

#20 Apr 16, 2012
Sickened wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from our neighborhood - these poor kids are an alternative to getting a job for the substance abusing/addicted party girls - who then sneak around and bring some pathetic, parasitic, spineless, drug addicted felon home to support and endanger their own children. They have cigarettes, cell phones, dsl and beer/drugs and the kids are barefooted and turned out like stray dogs. They're everywhere in this town.
You are absolutely correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geaheart Gone Tank God 2 hr toilet paper 3
Central hospital of Bowie 10 hr JBL 11
BEST lawyers in montague county and surrounding... (Oct '16) Wed Hung Out to Dry 5
Red headed paint Jan 12 Sheila 2
Students allowed to have knives at BHS? Jan 5 Rick 4
Nikki brookshear Jan 5 Flowerchild 1
AT&T phone service out? Jan 2 cornfused att cus... 1

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages