brad mcintire
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
?

Wichita Falls, TX

#24 Jan 27, 2011
I'm not going to name any names. I'm not even saying that he doesn't love his family, I'm sure he does. I'm just saying at that age anything can be taken the wrong way and no coach, teacher etc... Should be texting a student for any reason. Yes, I have seen them with my own eyes and something very simple can be taken out of context and not sound appropriate.
the truth

Ridgeland, MS

#25 Jan 28, 2011
There's a whole lot of stupid going on.

I guess if your kid doesn't get enough playing time it's the coaches fault.

How about practicing and getting better?

The guy knows his baseball, inside and out and a good family man. Sure, he'll sometimes bunt a 4 hole hitter. More small ball than I liked last year, but he was effective. Has done a great job with the program.
Baseballfan

United States

#26 Feb 13, 2014
He is now in white settlement playing the drunks and the druggies , hard to change ur stripes zebra
YoureIgnorant

United States

#27 Apr 11, 2014
Baseballfan wrote:
He is now in white settlement playing the drunks and the druggies , hard to change ur stripes zebra
youre ignorant
YOURE DUMB

Tyler, TX

#28 Apr 18, 2014
Baseballfan wrote:
He is now in white settlement playing the drunks and the druggies , hard to change ur stripes zebra
You're dumb.
Coach Mac hater

Tyler, TX

#29 May 20, 2014
Well time takes away ones coaching talent. He sucks now at Brewer. He doesn't know shit , sure the hell doesn't know baseball and my kid played every game so that's not it. Can't beleive Brewerhired this idiot !!
MLB player

Fort Worth, TX

#30 Feb 2, 2015
Its not his fault who he plays, he doesn't have the balls to stand up against the politics to put the right people on the team. ANd as for what he knows, he coached at a small school so I'm SURE HE MAY HAVE LOOKED LIKE A GENIUS TO SOME, but his ignorance and lack of balls is starting to show at the higher level. Us that have been there and graduated from brewer won't come back while he is there
Thanks Brewer

Arlington, TX

#31 Feb 3, 2015
Coach Mac hater wrote:
Well time takes away ones coaching talent. He sucks now at Brewer. He doesn't know shit , sure the hell doesn't know baseball and my kid played every game so that's not it. Can't beleive Brewerhired this idiot !!
Couldn't agree more!!
Bears

Dallas, TX

#32 Mar 14, 2015
MLB player wrote:
Its not his fault who he plays, he doesn't have the balls to stand up against the politics to put the right people on the team. ANd as for what he knows, he coached at a small school so I'm SURE HE MAY HAVE LOOKED LIKE A GENIUS TO SOME, but his ignorance and lack of balls is starting to show at the higher level. Us that have been there and graduated from brewer won't come back while he is there
This no talent ass clown sucks as a coach. Look what our record is this year in non district and who we have played. We have not played a decent school yet and we are getting our ass kicked. God help us when we start district.
Bow tie

United States

#33 Mar 15, 2015
Bears wrote:
<quoted text>
This no talent ass clown sucks as a coach. Look what our record is this year in non district and who we have played. We have not played a decent school yet and we are getting our ass kicked. God help us when we start district.
Maybe your kid sucks as a player
what do I know

Dallas, TX

#34 Mar 16, 2015
Bow tie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your kid sucks as a player
No I don't think any kids on the team suck as players I do know he is not putting the team in a position to win or even compete. He is running good players off and with the talent he has he should have been in the playoffs last year, and the next two years for sure. He does not coach unless saying swing through it is coaching, I'm sure he is great with his 8U team but high school ball is not the same as 8U.
Colin lovato

Frisco, TX

#37 Jan 26, 2016
He's TlTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is everyone on drugs in this town?! 20 hr Wayne Harness 17
an open letter to Ricky Tow, City Manager Dec 1 Princess 2
Trash Man-How hard is it to do your job? (Apr '12) Nov 29 john doe 70
Chris Jones Nov 23 stuart 2
Gigantic Bowie knife (Sep '15) Nov 22 stuart 9
jarae scruggs Nov 20 Allison 25
EVANGELICALS! The end is NIGH! Fight for Jesus ... Nov 20 yourSTUFFisMINE 1

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages