of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2011
What does the great topix fan base think about this D-BAG. Haha
jakaroo

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2011
sounds like you or ur son didn't get to play much haha that's not his fault. He's a good guy and a good coach
jackrabbit

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2011
He was my coach and even though we haven't always seen eye to eye he is still a nice guy and I don't think badly of him just because of past arguments pretty laid back most of the time
agreed

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2011
I played for him and we def. Had our disagreements but he's a good coach. Knows his stuff. And is a pretty cool guy

Since: Jan 11

Locust Grove, OK

#6 Jan 13, 2011
I freakin love coach mcintire!! He is an awesome coach!!(:
TsunamiSteve

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2011
Dudes chill, makin fun of Murphy is a highlight
poohbear

Locust Grove, OK

#9 Jan 14, 2011
You Leave murphy alone!! He is a great guy! You just have to get to know him everyone in bowie just judges to fast! Murphy hasnt done anything wrong!! You dont need to be talkin crap about him! Get a life kbye(:
BigMacLover

Douglas, WY

#11 Jan 16, 2011
He is an awesome coach!!! He plays to WIN not to make parents happy! If parents aren't happy with their kid's playing time at the VARSITY level, it's their kids fault.
prove it

Dallas, TX

#12 Jan 17, 2011
BigMacLover wrote:
He is an awesome coach!!! He plays to WIN not to make parents happy! If parents aren't happy with their kid's playing time at the VARSITY level, it's their kids fault.
Then let's see him prove it this year and play the talent, not his "favorites" in all the key positions. And why don't we try to get scholarships for some of the kids who might actually make something of themselves instead of putting the spotlight on a bunch of partiers and druggies...
overthetop

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2011
prove it wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let's see him prove it this year and play the talent, not his "favorites" in all the key positions. And why don't we try to get scholarships for some of the kids who might actually make something of themselves instead of putting the spotlight on a bunch of partiers and druggies...
i agree, put some new talent in there and let them prove themselves!! instead of the same old "bowie favorites" with big name parents. Let get some talent in there this year and show um what we are really made of!!
overthetop

United States

#14 Jan 17, 2011
in case you didn't read it the first time :)
jackrabbit09

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2011
I think he got into it with a few parents last year tht were "big name" parents bc they weren't happy about their son not playin. All the teams I've seen him coach the best players have played regardless. If your an angry parent whos son isn't playing maybe you should take a step back and realize your son is trash! I can't even count the number of parents I saw in hs tht thought they're son was gods gift to baseball when really he threw 60 mph and couldn't hit 70 mph fastball or a hangin curve. When will some of these parents realize?!
really?

Dallas, TX

#16 Jan 18, 2011
jackrabbit09 wrote:
I think he got into it with a few parents last year tht were "big name" parents bc they weren't happy about their son not playin. All the teams I've seen him coach the best players have played regardless. If your an angry parent whos son isn't playing maybe you should take a step back and realize your son is trash! I can't even count the number of parents I saw in hs tht thought they're son was gods gift to baseball when really he threw 60 mph and couldn't hit 70 mph fastball or a hangin curve. When will some of these parents realize?!
Your parents?
jackrabbit09

United States

#17 Jan 18, 2011
lets just say not a "big name" and I had no problem starting.. I'd love for you to tell me which players should be playin and aren't.. Or which partiers and druggies were puttin out there
jackrabbit09

United States

#18 Jan 18, 2011
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
Your parents?[/QUOTE] your kid?
?

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 Jan 26, 2011
Needs to stop texting high school girls...you're married with children for crying out loud....and too old to be acting like this.
GetOverYourself

Salina, OK

#20 Jan 26, 2011
He doesn't text high school girls I think that all like try to do is ruin peoples lives. He loves his family. You don't even know his life so shut up!!
GetOverYourself

Salina, OK

#21 Jan 26, 2011
[QUOTE who="? "]Needs to stop texting high school girls...you're married with children for crying out loud....and too old to be acting like this.[/QUOTE]
He doesn't text high school girls I think that all like try to do is ruin peoples lives. He loves his family. You don't even know his life so shut up!!
?

Wichita Falls, TX

#22 Jan 26, 2011
GetOverYourself wrote:
[QUOTE who="? "]Needs to stop texting high school girls...you're married with children for crying out loud....and too old to be acting like this."

Ok!
Frdyvkgxfb

Salina, OK

#23 Jan 27, 2011
What high school girl would that be?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jobs in bowie Thu looking for work 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Craig Estes as ? Aug 22 just me 2
Lindsey Dothan Willet. Aug 22 Wayne Harness 4
Need house leveler Aug 22 Wayne Harness 9
Downtown Bar- The Rack (Jun '12) Aug 19 Bow tie 148
people who smell their own farts Aug 18 debbie downer 2
future president of usa Aug 17 Outsider 4

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance