Preschool in Bowie ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The exception

Lithonia, GA

#21 Mar 31, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> working moms don't have a chance but welfare moms get it all. Thank women that won't work for getting their kids n preschool and pre k because they get a free ride for everything.
Not entirely true, I know of a woman who was working & going to school while her child went to pre k in bowie.
Not everyone is lazy & milking the system.
agreed

Bowie, TX

#22 Mar 31, 2014
The exception wrote:
<quoted text>
Not entirely true, I know of a woman who was working & going to school while her child went to pre k in bowie.
Not everyone is lazy & milking the system.
I think the woman you know is the exception not the rule. Maybe not everywhere but here in Bowie rednecks pop out basturd babies left and right and before the child is born they're at the welfare office signing up for everything from medical care to childsupport. Not saying they shouldnt get child support.
been there

Wichita Falls, TX

#23 May 6, 2014
I've heard the Growing Tree is christian based so that would be my choice as I have a 1 1/2 yr old now and will be looking too before long:)
been there

Wichita Falls, TX

#24 May 6, 2014
And btw who cares if the mother is a welfare recipient or not apparently she's a caring mom to be asking and investigating which place to use. Shouldn't the care of the child be more important than the motives of the parent? I've been a mom on both sides so I know the struggle on both ends.
Needs

Wichita Falls, TX

#25 May 7, 2014
Depending on needs I would choose Happy Hearts or Growing Tree ms Nikki at Happy hearts is awesome my oldest child had her and I know owner of Growing Tree is one of the best people you will ever meet she will do whatever she can to work with you and is flexible to your childcare needs as much as she can, unlike other places in town where you have to fit into there rules so they can profit more. Both the places are hands down best options in town
been there

Wichita Falls, TX

#26 May 7, 2014
Needs wrote:
Depending on needs I would choose Happy Hearts or Growing Tree ms Nikki at Happy hearts is awesome my oldest child had her and I know owner of Growing Tree is one of the best people you will ever meet she will do whatever she can to work with you and is flexible to your childcare needs as much as she can, unlike other places in town where you have to fit into there rules so they can profit more. Both the places are hands down best options in town
I agree my oldest had mrs Nikki too and loves her too this day 5yrs later!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central hospital of Bowie Sat SHUTDOWN 7
Jalana Garcia Nov 17 Red 7
Wreck Nov 17 Diana 1
Puppy Mill Update???? (Jan '10) Oct 31 Slimpin 6
Looking for a GOOD builder (Nov '10) Oct 24 rukidingme 33
bowie subway (Oct '16) Oct 21 Jamie 4
an open letter to Ricky Tow, City Manager (Oct '16) Oct 21 Your a dicklick TOW 5

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages