hello

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Oct 13, 2013
To celebrate The Walking Dead returning tonight I have a question. Anyone else ever have those darn zombie dreams where you are being chased by a horde of the undead. They are intense and stressful to have but at the same time I kinda enjoy having them. Sometimes ill be chased all through town or the cemetary or get held up in a house somewhere. Anyways share your zombie dream if ya have one. Thought it would be interesting to see how many people have them.
Braaaaains

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Oct 14, 2013
I play Left 4 dead 2 on the pc alot sometimes dream I'm one of the characters in the game running an shooting zombies
Little Pete

Killeen, TX

#3 Oct 14, 2013
Yeh, sometimes I dream at a County Democrat Meeting and when they find out I'm not one of them, they start coming at me telling me things like they're going to take my guns and stop being a racist and do what I'm told. Stuff like that. I wake up in a sweat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't black people live in Bowie? (Jun '12) Jun 25 PepeTheFrog 105
Judy Hawkins (Apr '11) Jun 23 Judy 22
City of Bowie Utilities (Oct '10) Jun 23 citizen7 86
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Fenoglio as Mayor? (Mar '12) Jun 22 Anothe NISD Alum 20
Michelle Smith Jun 22 Rob 2
kids first !!! (Sep '16) Jun 20 I hear ya 2
pissed off wife (Jun '11) Jun 16 Bill 81

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages