Women who won't have sex with there h...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
libby

United States

#44 Jun 29, 2013
Dumbbitches wrote:
Women who do that r sorry. It's not cheating if the wife won't even play
well I do get your point , but that's not always the truth.. Do I ever know what's up on her mind? does she know yours? seriously communication is the freaking answer.. Btw how old are you both.? [email protected] if you wanna read I gotta say. In no.expert just a woman that knows what's up.
mac

Germany

#46 Oct 6, 2013
Thatsmywife wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur absolutely right... So since it been five years and I still am yet to figuer it out nor can she give me any reason at all I guess it is time for a devorce. Thanks for advise
You say its chaeating, but isn't she cheating by withholding sex? I am sure when they got married she did not say, by the way You aint getting it any more.
vivian

Toronto, Canada

#47 Oct 29, 2013
it was very terrible when i started with my relationship 3 year back,when Harry called me on phone from Minnesota and said bye to me,i could not understand him well because its very funny. In June i went to see him and he said to my face it is over.i was so sown and never know what to do,when i was on Google i saw dr ocarca contact where everyone was testifying on his spiritual power and i mailed and called him and explained my problems to him and all he said was don't worry because i will help you with your case and truly after all was done, he settle problem for me and 7days later Harry came back to me and apologize,its like a dream i started counting days but Harry nevered thought of living me. Do you have problems and need a solution then contact dr ocarca now for help via email: [email protected]
Eric

South Jordan, UT

#49 Nov 10, 2013
We started having sexual problems after our last child was born. Wife was almost never in the mood, always promised we could spend some time together later without following through, always takes more enjoyment than she gives in bed. Sex dwindled down to once every few months. I started feeling insecure, unwanted and unloved. I brought it up with her about how it was making me feel but all I got were reasons why and nothing on how we could work on things. After another month or two of no change I spoke to her again about it. We recently had our fifth talk about it over the last year of nothing changing. Basically her reasoning is that she feels unsecure in our relationship and feels like I have one foot out the door and cannot open up feeling that way. I understand that but I am also frustrated that after giving open and honest communication over a problem I am having in our marriage, that it gets swept under the rug. Weeks and weeks go by of absolutely changing until I bring up that "hey I am feeling like you don't care that I am hurting, nothing is changing, how can we fix this?" And then we go back to an argument and nothing changing until the next talk. I am a good husband, good father, never cheated, never been abusive. But now we have this issue where we are causing each others problems. I do have one foot out the door because I feel ignored and not cared about, and she will not change until she feels secure. But things have been so damaged by now that I truly believe that she doesn't want or care about sex and that it is a chore for her. I don't know if I have it in me to be pushed aside again foe something I don't know sill ever change. It's not like I'm asking for a cleaner house or fancier meals, I'm asking to bond with my wife!
metal momma

Clyde, TX

#50 Nov 11, 2013
Might try dropping a few pounds
try prayer

Granbury, TX

#51 Nov 15, 2013
Eric wrote:
We started having sexual problems after our last child was born. Wife was almost never in the mood, always promised we could spend some time together later without following through, always takes more enjoyment than she gives in bed. Sex dwindled down to once every few months. I started feeling insecure, unwanted and unloved. I brought it up with her about how it was making me feel but all I got were reasons why and nothing on how we could work on things. After another month or two of no change I spoke to her again about it. We recently had our fifth talk about it over the last year of nothing changing. Basically her reasoning is that she feels unsecure in our relationship and feels like I have one foot out the door and cannot open up feeling that way. I understand that but I am also frustrated that after giving open and honest communication over a problem I am having in our marriage, that it gets swept under the rug. Weeks and weeks go by of absolutely changing until I bring up that "hey I am feeling like you don't care that I am hurting, nothing is changing, how can we fix this?" And then we go back to an argument and nothing changing until the next talk. I am a good husband, good father, never cheated, never been abusive. But now we have this issue where we are causing each others problems. I do have one foot out the door because I feel ignored and not cared about, and she will not change until she feels secure. But things have been so damaged by now that I truly believe that she doesn't want or care about sex and that it is a chore for her. I don't know if I have it in me to be pushed aside again foe something I don't know sill ever change. It's not like I'm asking for a cleaner house or fancier meals, I'm asking to bond with my wife!
In all seriousness, I have prayed to God many times over problems that I thought were hopeless. Many times my prayers have been answered. God is always there for you; trust in Him.
herbie1964

United States

#53 Jan 15, 2014
Its really sad , men are beings of needs , women are more of emotions,. Women do need to be complimented pat on the butt & tell them u live them etc. But let me tell you if a woman can't satisfy a mans urge then you women will not get complimented or treated nice. I have been married for 26 years , I have treated my wife with respect but I get really pissed when she doesn't take care of my needs. There are other ways to satisfy a man. Just get it done & your man will do his part. You don't & he will go Elsewhere.
Good

Bowie, TX

#54 Jan 15, 2014
herbie1964 wrote:
Its really sad , men are beings of needs , women are more of emotions,. Women do need to be complimented pat on the butt & tell them u live them etc. But let me tell you if a woman can't satisfy a mans urge then you women will not get complimented or treated nice. I have been married for 26 years , I have treated my wife with respect but I get really pissed when she doesn't take care of my needs. There are other ways to satisfy a man. Just get it done & your man will do his part. You don't & he will go Elsewhere.
Don't think that is so true, being a woman myself....I have needs. Just because we are women, does not mean that "some of us" are not afraid to admit that we like it just as much. I love being intimate, and yes just for the hell of it with my partner. I don't have to "make love" or anything else you want to call it. Sometimes just a fun romp is a hell of a good time.
lilwillie

Slidell, LA

#55 Mar 1, 2014
PATHETIC, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE BS YOU ARE SPOUTING.YOU ARE REPEATING THE FEMINE TALKING POINTS.
MEN ARE NOT SLOB, THEY DO NOT STINK,THEY DO NOT IGNORE THE WOMEN IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THIS GARBAGE FIND YOU A LESBIAN. YOU JUSTIFY MEN SEEKING SEX ELSEWHERE.
Ted

Bowie, TX

#56 Mar 1, 2014
Lol sounds like the argument of quality vs quantity. I've only been married 13 years now. My wife and I may have sex once a month and our marriage has never been better. We maybe the odd ball couple but "it" just isn't that important to us.
Emotions who needs em

Charleston, WV

#58 Nov 30, 2014
Ted wrote:
Lol sounds like the argument of quality vs quantity. I've only been married 13 years now. My wife and I may have sex once a month and our marriage has never been better. We maybe the odd ball couple but "it" just isn't that important to us.
Spend 100.00 bucks on a motivated prostitute and make you sexless wife make you feel safe and secure by getting another job...that's the answer.
Jenson Staggs

Graham, TX

#59 Dec 1, 2014
Emotions who needs em wrote:
<quoted text> Spend 100.00 bucks on a motivated prostitute and make you sexless wife make you feel safe and secure by getting another job...that's the answer.
Anal
stupid

Eastland, TX

#60 Dec 3, 2014
Stupid post
Attentive Dude

UK

#61 Dec 9, 2014
Well, I am in a pickle to a similar nature.

I met my gal very early this year at a sports event. We got on really well, and kept in touch. We started to date and make a go of a long distance relationship. For the first four months, if ever she stayed at mine, I slept on the couch. If I went to see her, I stayed at a hotel, in which she would eventually go home.

Time moved on, and then she said she wanted to talk to me about our next step. We found a quiet place to have a drink and a chat, and she bared her soul. Short story, some time ago (she is now 32, I am 35) she was in an abusive relationship for three years. During that time, she was raped a number of times, and not just by her ex. Essentially, sex for her is complicated, and she will never be sure she will fully be able to get back into an active sex life. And that I have to be patient for her. Truthfully, my heart broke. Hearing a few of the dreadful stories, I didn't need to think twice. I hastily agreed.

For the last few months she has been living with me. She has found a new job, and outside the bedroom things are really really great.

In the bedroom though, well. Our limited sex life goes like this. Most nights, we cuddle up. Then she will simply ask 'would you mind baby'. She then turns the light out, and removes her pj bottoms under the covers. I then slide down and give her oral sex. She now trusts me enough to 'allow' me to give her more than one orgasm. Though, this is where all sexual contact ends. She has me she is 'afraid' of a penis. She has never touched mine, never mind provided any pleasure for me. So, at times I need to sneak off and 'bash one out' in the bathroom. She caught me once and began to cry. She confessed that she doesn't want me 'doing that' either.

After our latest talk, this is where we are at. I remain to be very patient. She loves oral sex off me. However, she wants nothing to do with my penis. And doesn't want me pleasuring myself. She knew full well what she was asking off me. No sexual contact or pleasure for me again for some time. And she admitted she was being very selfish. So, her compromise is this. I don't masturbate in private. And once or so a week, she will watch me have a supervised wank, but I have to be looking into her eyes while I jack myself. Of course, most nights she has made her enthusiasm clear for lots of oral sex from me.

I really don't know where this is going, or if things can ever move on properly. I have yet to even see her naked. Oral from me is in darkness, and under the covers.

I really love this girl, but a sexless future for a man in his thirties is not really acceptable. And I feel kinda cheated truth be told. Leave the girl, or leave sex. I just want both.
buck

Wichita Falls, TX

#62 Dec 9, 2014
Your needs are just as important as hers. Even though you love her, a one sided relationship with no give an take will peter out ( excuse the term - just had to say it). You have listened and been attentive to her now it is her turn. If her past is affecting her ability to have sex so severely then she may need counseling of some sort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica Benson 9 hr Yoshi_x 1
Old Bowie Hospital May 28 Lilred 6
Rent Houses in Bowie? (Jan '11) May 27 Larry 48
News Giant Bowie knife will stand in Texas town with... May 27 A Green 10
Remove Bowie City Manager Ricky Tow from Office May 27 John 6
Adriana Zaragoza May 22 1234zaaa 3
Downtown Bar- The Rack (Jun '12) May 20 Trista 147
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages