in need of a job

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Does anyone knowof anything I have a hs. Diploma but no job and I've been everywhere. I have two kids that are looking fwd to Xmas and there gonna be very disappointed. I don't live off charity so plz don't reccomend angel tree. I just want a job. Thanks
rusty shackel

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2012
What kind of work do u do? Age?
Christian

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Nov 12, 2012
in need of a job wrote:
Does anyone knowof anything I have a hs. Diploma but no job and I've been everywhere. I have two kids that are looking fwd to Xmas and there gonna be very disappointed. I don't live off charity so plz don't reccomend angel tree. I just want a job. Thanks
Just a suggestion, maybe if you keep CHRIST in Christmas instead of X-ing him out, and give your life to him... everything you need will be provided.
In need of a job

Bowie, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2012
I do have christ in my life thats not the issue as you can tell, and everythings not being provided as you see im here asking about open positions, But thanks for your open statement! Ive done home health, Convience stores, I can do anything just making restaurants my last option although all restaurants have my applications.
Matter

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Apply at Walmart for deli. They're hiring.
rusty shackel

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
WL plastics is always hiring. What's your name "in need of a job?"
Jason

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2012
rusty shackel wrote:
WL plastics is always hiring. What's your name "in need of a job?"
Who would put their name on here? Maybe he/she should just put an app in at WL plastics.
what

Burkburnett, TX

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Just a suggestion, maybe if you keep CHRIST in Christmas instead of X-ing him out, and give your life to him... everything you need will be provided.
Who are you to judge? They were asking about job leads maybe you should try and be nicer.
in need of a job

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Thank you all, ill get addresses and will go tomorrow
Matter

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a suggestion, maybe if you keep CHRIST in Christmas instead of X-ing him out, and give your life to him... everything you need will be provided.
Probably the most disgusting post I've seen. Why do Christians sit around waiting to pick a fight? Share with us your name, if you believe what you've posted here.
Christian

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Christian is my name.
Mr Happy

Whitney, TX

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Christian wrote:
Christian is my name.
and being a little whiny bitch is his game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Bowie Hospital 8 hr Lilred 4
Adriana Zaragoza Sun 1234zaaa 3
Downtown Bar- The Rack (Jun '12) May 20 Trista 147
Casey croxton May 19 Lee2683 2
Caleb Diehl (Apr '15) May 16 Karen 20
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
News Giant Bowie knife will stand in Texas town with... May 14 Bowie Resident Too 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages