First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 13

Terrell, TX

#21 Oct 18, 2013
Nichi has two teenaged daughters who probably get on this site... Like Damn wouldn't it suck to see shit like this about your mom man??
hell yea

Wichita Falls, TX

#23 Oct 18, 2013
who the hell is she, never even heard of her
anon

Grand Prairie, TX

#24 Oct 25, 2013
It's kind of a shame how she wont help/provide for her kid(s) but, seems to foster anyone at anytime. Her priorities are very twisted and for a middle aged woman she should really attempt to be more mature than a bratty school girl.
lol

Wichita Falls, TX

#25 Oct 25, 2013
Wow, she raises all three of her kids

Since: Sep 13

United States

#27 Nov 8, 2013
Correction, 2 of them. The oldest has been on her own off and on since she was 15.
nope

Wichita Falls, TX

#28 Nov 8, 2013
Well she does laundry there and takes showers there and gets supplies for her house there so I'd say she raises all of her children.
I know

Euless, TX

#29 Dec 6, 2013
She is a hoe. She likes married men. She uses their wives and acts like her friend while she makes her move. I know for a fact she has her eye on one of her friend's husbands. She told me how she is going to take the husband on a family vacation with her to Austin, and she is paying his way. Why would you take a man from his family during the holidays to be with yours if nothing is going on? Exactly my point, they most be sleeping together and she was supposed to be his wife's friend. I dont think that you consider that a good person or friend. We are friends and I thought I should tell what is going on. The wife and husband she is doing it to knows who they are I dont have to put names on here.
just a girl

Wichita Falls, TX

#30 Dec 6, 2013
I know wrote:
She is a hoe. She likes married men. She uses their wives and acts like her friend while she makes her move. I know for a fact she has her eye on one of her friend's husbands. She told me how she is going to take the husband on a family vacation with her to Austin, and she is paying his way. Why would you take a man from his family during the holidays to be with yours if nothing is going on? Exactly my point, they most be sleeping together and she was supposed to be his wife's friend. I dont think that you consider that a good person or friend. We are friends and I thought I should tell what is going on. The wife and husband she is doing it to knows who they are I dont have to put names on here.
Really?!?! All this on a waitress pay? Get real!!
I know

United States

#31 Dec 7, 2013
just a girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?!?! All this on a waitress pay? Get real!!
She makes atleast $150 a day as a waitress so yes all on a waitress pay. I just was stating that shes not innocent like she tries to put off. But she told me she was taking him with her, she is paying for him as well.
just a girl

Wichita Falls, TX

#32 Dec 7, 2013
Yea I talked to her abt this yesterday and she knows exactly who you are and she saying your a lying little bitch. Maybe be keep your man happy and home and they wouldn't go to her....ever think of that
i know

Euless, TX

#33 Dec 8, 2013
You obviously dont know who I am because my man isnt with her. And do you really think she is going to admit to being with a married man? This isnt the first time and im sure wont be the last. It is her business but its also the wife's business as well when its her husband. And no matter if the wife was keeping him happy she should be a good enough friend or person to not do things like this. Things like this give people bad names and I was wrong to call her a hoe, yes, but how do you think the family feels she is helping tear apart
awesomeness

Euless, TX

#34 Dec 8, 2013
Why dont u people just leave her alone? Theres enough other shit to worry about in this town besides who she is sleeping with or messing with. Me and her used to be friends and she knows who I am but damn yall need to stay out of everyones business. I no I dont like my shit being broadcasted and most of u have shit that yall dont either. Just because names arent mentioned dont mean people dont no who ur talking about so u need to shut the f@&$ up and move on to someone or something else. Quit starting shit she has enough shit to worry about
I know

Euless, TX

#35 Dec 9, 2013
Hahaha the ones that are defending her are probably the ones that she is with their husbands. Its a shame that women raising all girls would teach them to do this to other women and families. When will she get a man of her own? Its such a shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 19,419
Dead Horses 23 hr Gabby 8
New city. Of Bowie code compliance 23 hr curious 40
kasi king Nov 17 jj 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 16 Fossilfarts 736
Madison from McDonalds Nov 14 just curious 3
The Bible in public schools Nov 13 curious 10
Bowie Dating
Find my Match

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:07 pm PST