Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hahaha

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 22, 2013
will she ever get a Man that will keep her??
CPL

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2013
hahaha wrote:
will she ever get a Man that will keep her??
Nichi,get it right, is a good woman, maybe she don't want a man!
sally

Terrell, TX

#3 Sep 22, 2013
She is just trash.
Just wondering

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2013
She needs to find a man worth keeping. Real mature Daniel
awesomest

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Its nice that y'all think about her enough to talk about her. If she could find a man worth keeping she would. But all the losers around here ain't worth it. The only reason u would think she is trash is because ur a jealous bitch and can't say the shit to her face. Atleast if she has something to say about u she don't hide behind as anonymous name on a gossip site, she will tell u to ur face. So until u can grow some balls and go to her shut the f@%k up and quit running ur mouth about her.
Just wondering

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2013
awesomest wrote:
Its nice that y'all think about her enough to talk about her. If she could find a man worth keeping she would. But all the losers around here ain't worth it. The only reason u would think she is trash is because ur a jealous bitch and can't say the shit to her face. Atleast if she has something to say about u she don't hide behind as anonymous name on a gossip site, she will tell u to ur face. So until u can grow some balls and go to her shut the f@%k up and quit running ur mouth about her.
I was defending her u idiot!
awesomest

United States

#7 Sep 23, 2013
I wasn't u u dambass
awesomest

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2013
I was talking to the ones talking shit
miss

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 23, 2013
she will take anything that will have her'
awesomest

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2013
Really because a lot of guys will have her and she ignores them. If y'all really feel that way u should go to her and tell her. And if u really knew her that means ur old enough to no how childish u are being talking shit over a site. Really y'all need to leave her alone and grow up.
Bruce

Graham, TX

#11 Sep 25, 2013
Nichi is great girl. She keeps stepping in shit though. But she has learned how to scrape it off learn from it and move forward.
She will find the right guy for her. Wishing her the best.
olive icecream

Dallas, TX

#12 Sep 26, 2013
Really guys?! Really?!
an old friend

Wichita Falls, TX

#13 Sep 26, 2013
I've known Nichi for several years and she is very sweet and does not deserve to be gossiped about on here. She works hard and takes care of the things she should. Who cares if she is "manless"? Its her business and her's alone. I just wonder how some of you would like your name drug thru the mud on this site! Probably not at all!
Confused

Bowie, TX

#14 Sep 29, 2013
Since when does a girl making a poor relationship choice mean she's a bad person? I mean if this is true I know A LOT of bad women. When a person makes a poor choice perhaps taking a break and reevaluating what led to the bad choice is best. I don't know Nichi but good on you.
DAN82

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Sep 30, 2013
Hell send her my way, i'll give it shot!
Daniel Maxey

Bowie, TX

#16 Oct 10, 2013
WOW..I just found out about this thanks to my aunt..1st of yall don't know s**t 2nd it would be a good idea for you to hide behind your anonymous name cause im not f****d up about kickin your f****n door in and smashin your b****h a*s out..don't believe me try me.(I don't give a f**k who sees this either.) That being said shut ur f****n mouth about her.
Nichi left because I f****d up...more than once. I don't blame her for leaving, im not mad, and don't wish any kind of revenge on her. she only did what she had to do. I wish she hadn't left, I wish we could've worked things out. She is a good women and didn't deserve the bull***t I put her through. if I could take it all back I would in a heart beat.. Im the one who had my head up my a*s. Look if you don't know what really happened then keep your f****n mouth shut and if you cant just let me know and ill shut it for you..i promise. Im not defending her im just speaking the truth, Ive moved on and obviously so has she.
CPL

Wichita Falls, TX

#17 Oct 10, 2013
Daniel Maxey wrote:
WOW..I just found out about this thanks to my aunt..1st of yall don't know s**t 2nd it would be a good idea for you to hide behind your anonymous name cause im not f****d up about kickin your f****n door in and smashin your b****h a*s out..don't believe me try me.(I don't give a f**k who sees this either.) That being said shut ur f****n mouth about her.
Nichi left because I f****d up...more than once. I don't blame her for leaving, im not mad, and don't wish any kind of revenge on her. she only did what she had to do. I wish she hadn't left, I wish we could've worked things out. She is a good women and didn't deserve the bull***t I put her through. if I could take it all back I would in a heart beat.. Im the one who had my head up my a*s. Look if you don't know what really happened then keep your f****n mouth shut and if you cant just let me know and ill shut it for you..i promise. Im not defending her im just speaking the truth, Ive moved on and obviously so has she.
You damn right, your a loser! You should have just left it alone, but no being the immature idiot you are you decided to get on here and act like a bad ass! Guess what your not, go do a bump and make it a little bigger this time, so hopefully you will die! I can't stand a speed freak, I thank GOD everyday Nichi got away from you and is doing do good!
Bruce

Graham, TX

#18 Oct 11, 2013
Saw Nichi yesterday. Her smile still lights up the room. I know she will find the right guy for her. You can't keep a good woman down.
Bitter

Texarkana, AR

#19 Oct 11, 2013
wow
missy

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2013
she is nothing but a pill head

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 20 min That Fart Guy 22,304
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min That Fart Guy 17,886
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 768
City of Bowie, spend that money! 5 hr Need change 9
burger kitchen (Dec '11) 20 hr Meet 40
Bowie Boys 20 hr Montague 5
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 22 hr Wow Wee 524
•••
•••
•••

Bowie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bowie News, Events & Info