First Prev
of 4
Next Last
yomamma

Grapevine, TX

#61 Jul 10, 2013
Racheal wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know Rachel Orton or her mom but I'm not related to the Raleys. I'm a 65 year old woman who just gets on here to see if any posts are what a forum is supposed to be used for but when I see things like this I respond. Don't assume to know me because it makes u look dumber.
yeah right racheal orton. No turning back now.
Lol

Elk City, OK

#62 Jul 12, 2013
I am just trying to figure out what 65 year old woman would get on here and respond to stupid shit like this unless you are related or know the Raley's personally. No 65 year old woman that I know would give two shits about drama not related to them because its not in their nature. Not unless they are fucked up on dope like the Raley's. Also what 65 year old woman writes "Don't assume to know me because it makes U look DUMBER."???? Again not one 65 year old woman that I know of, because woman of that age know how to use proper spelling and grammer.(Well unless they are on dope) LOLOLO Anyway
If you are going to try and take up for Raley's you need to try a different lie, cause that was just an Epic Fail!!! LOSER
random

Wichita Falls, TX

#64 Aug 12, 2013
The thing is, everyone has a past and maybe the Raleys have a past with dope. But have you ever considered that they are clean now. Sometimes people have a wake up call and realize to stop doing stupid shit. I'm pretty damn sure some of the Raleys are clean. If you really wanna know if they are go up to them and see don't listen to hear say. You can always tell if someone is using by their actions! See first hand.
yeeah

Rowlett, TX

#65 Aug 14, 2013
Well when you're thirty something and still hve the same habits as when you were eighteen I would say not. Random
Lol

Clinton, OK

#66 Aug 14, 2013
You can see the dope up close and personal!! I believe in change but there are just some people that will never change and they are one of them. They choose to live that life and not help themselves. When you are in your 30's and your still smoking dope, chances are they will never change. Sorry Random
Racheal

United States

#67 Aug 15, 2013
Lol wrote:
I am just trying to figure out what 65 year old woman would get on here and respond to stupid shit like this unless you are related or know the Raley's personally. No 65 year old woman that I know would give two shits about drama not related to them because its not in their nature. Not unless they are fucked up on dope like the Raley's. Also what 65 year old woman writes "Don't assume to know me because it makes U look DUMBER."???? Again not one 65 year old woman that I know of, because woman of that age know how to use proper spelling and grammer.(Well unless they are on dope) LOLOLO Anyway
If you are going to try and take up for Raley's you need to try a different lie, cause that was just an Epic Fail!!! LOSER
I assume u know every 60 something woman in the world? Doubtful. Cher is 2 years older than I am and if u read her tweets u would see not all of us are home knitting. The way u refer to dope and the use of it makes me wonder what's in your pipe. Keep acting like I know it all because it makes for interesting reading .
Not so tough

United States

#68 Aug 16, 2013
dbd wrote:
I can copy names to hun but I don't smoke it smart one, I shoot it and I push the limits every time I push that plunger down...
i sure hope ur children or their friends have access to this pafe.u are despicable
Not so tough

United States

#69 Aug 16, 2013
Lol wrote:
You can see the dope up close and personal!! I believe in change but there are just some people that will never change and they are one of them. They choose to live that life and not help themselves. When you are in your 30's and your still smoking dope, chances are they will never change. Sorry Random
no they wont change.they dont know how to change.they will never change unless they want to.sad to say.
Not so tough

United States

#70 Aug 16, 2013
These forums are rumor mongers dope and drama infested pages where people go when they are too lazy to work.to scared to face their own truths in life or messed up on drugs.everyone get a life
Lol

Tulsa, OK

#71 Aug 18, 2013
Racheal wrote:
<quoted text> I assume u know every 60 something woman in the world? Doubtful. Cher is 2 years older than I am and if u read her tweets u would see not all of us are home knitting. The way u refer to dope and the use of it makes me wonder what's in your pipe. Keep acting like I know it all because it makes for interesting reading .
All I have to say is Bahahahahahaha!!!!!
maryann raley

Fort Worth, TX

#72 Sep 10, 2013
This is not appreciated. My brother may have a past and he may have demons he is still struggling with but we all do. Sit and talk all u want but there are children and family being hurt in the process. Can u imagine the pain this brought to my mother? Who has never done a thing to anyone?? It needs to stop. Im a little bit furious at the moment. At least have the balls to put your name!
Grinch

Bowie, TX

#73 Sep 14, 2013
maryann raley wrote:
This is not appreciated. My brother may have a past and he may have demons he is still struggling with but we all do. Sit and talk all u want but there are children and family being hurt in the process. Can u imagine the pain this brought to my mother? Who has never done a thing to anyone?? It needs to stop. Im a little bit furious at the moment. At least have the balls to put your name!
They don't put their name because it is easier to judge a persons actions when you don't have to look them in the eye. Most of these "good" people will be in church on Sunday talking good game but will not reach out in even the smallest amounts to help anyone. People need love even if they don't deserve it.
Cindy Lou

Newalla, OK

#74 Sep 14, 2013
It sounds like that if the person with the problem is not going to choose to help themselves, no on will be able to help him or her. Sometimes you just have to let that person go so they can hit rock bottom to realize that the way they are living their life is insane.(Insanity- making that same choices expecting a different result)
Maybe instead of your mother feeling pain, she can learn from her insanity and choose to change her future. Its sad to see your son or daughter make horrible life decisions but you can not blame yourself unless you have enabled the situation. And if you have it is time to stop, cause you are not helping him or her. Tell them you love them and then let them go. As a parent I have had to learn this the hard way. But I can say it has been the biggest blessing to ever happen. When I finally told my child I had enough, I let them go. 3 years later I have the family I have always dreamed of. And it was because they hit rock bottom. They decided to choose a different life, and they picked themselves off the ground and began to take the steps to a better future. Don't get me wrong there were days I would wonder if they were dead or alive and I would cry cause I felt alone or ashamed cause I was a parent to a drug addict. But now I am a mother to a former drug addict who is clean and sober. You might tell your mom to attend NA meetings. It helped me to see and listen to other addicts and to know that my child was not alone. They will also give you and your mom advise on how to handle certain situations.
oopsididitagain

Dallas, TX

#75 Sep 15, 2013
Thanks dr phil
Lol

Newalla, OK

#76 Sep 15, 2013
I think that is the best advise I have heard on here so far. He either needs rehab or jail.
ridiculous

Elk City, OK

#77 Sep 17, 2013
That family is ridiculous. Peggy has known her son has been on drugs for years. She chooses to enable him and believes all the BS that come out of his mouth. SMH
maryann

Houston, TX

#78 Sep 30, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
That family is ridiculous. Peggy has known her son has been on drugs for years. She chooses to enable him and believes all the BS that come out of his mouth. SMH
excuse me? My family is what? My monther is nothing but an amazing woman! Sh3 did what she had to do to keep my niece s safe so shut your mouth. He doesn't have them anymore and now shes not helping my brother. U have no idea what you are talking about so how dare u. U are ridiculous. My family is amazing! There are problems but that is every family. Keep your mouth shut about my mother peggy raley. You will never meet someone as wonderful as she is. She has been through more than anyone should ever have to go through. This makes me sick.
someofyourbusine ss

Plano, TX

#79 Oct 1, 2013
U know maryann rhis topic dies off for weeks ar a time until u decide to read it and post. Then it comes baxk to the top and everyone starts all over again. If I were u I would stop commenring. U r the one that keeps bringing it baxk up. Dumb ass. Geeez!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad Keck as AD Oct 14 Horndog 2
Kristina Dluge (Feb '11) Oct 8 Rdh 7
Hayden Moeller Oct 1 goku 5
Amber Nicole Underwood Sep 30 Playswithherguns35 8
Jalana Garcia Sep 25 Bowie sucks 5
Nicole white Sep 22 Anonymous 8
Fishing on the pipe on hwy. 1125 (Oct '16) Sep 21 poopjew 4

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance