sucks

United States

#21 Jan 21, 2013
maryann wrote:
This is so stupid..you don't even understand the people you are affecting when you put this stuff up here. Yall knew the way Jeff used to be. Not the way he is now. Leave them alone. Especially for those sweet babies sakes. They don't need more drama. They are in good hands and for once a happy family. Leave it alone....
he is on crack again.
just4u

Dallas, TX

#22 Jan 21, 2013
Lmao we will find out. How bout you put your name out here so we know what puss doesn't show up
maryann

Lockhart, TX

#23 Jan 21, 2013
sucks wrote:
<quoted text>he is on crack again.
how do u no what he is on. Huh? hats a awfully big thing to just throw out there.
just4u

Dallas, TX

#24 Jan 21, 2013
They don't know Maryann, they just talk out the ass because they have no life, nothin to look forward to
WOW

Wichita Falls, TX

#25 Jan 21, 2013
maryann wrote:
<quoted text> how do u no what he is on. Huh? hats a awfully big thing to just throw out there.
They don't know crap. Just losers trying to start trouble. Can't stand to see other people happy. How pathetic can you get!
ubet

Longview, TX

#26 Jan 22, 2013
I've heard the same about them boys. Small town.
just4u

Dallas, TX

#27 Jan 22, 2013
Waited for a hour out here for you to show up and guess what. You never showed, what happened with you
Lol

United States

#28 Jun 21, 2013
Did you hear that Ashley got some balls and finally kicked Jeff out and is filing for divorce?
Lol

United States

#29 Jun 21, 2013
So much for those kids being in a happy family lol
Roy D Mercer

Wichita Falls, TX

#30 Jun 21, 2013
Listen, I don't know nuthin about no Raley boys or any other a you boys down thar in Bowie, but I got a bone to pick with one a you. I garn-tee ya, I was through yer town round bout 2 weeks ago, and one a you Bowie boys flipped me off and when I hit my brakes to turn around and come after yer ass, I spilt my beer right there on my overalls and I'll be damned if I didn't get pulled over on ye highway down thar and got myself a DUI.
I don't know who it was shot me the finger and caused me ta go to jail, but I darn sure recall what yer car looked like and I 'member yer ugly face own top a that. So I'm comin to Bowie of a weekend and I'm lookin up YOU, that feller caused me ta spill my durned beer and go ta jail.
And it's yer fault and yer gonna pay me 715 dollars or I'm whoopin yer a,ss.
If'n you got balls you'll respond to me here like them other fellers here did and we can arrange to meet somewhere and when we do yer a givin that 715 dollars er somebody's gettin they damn ass whooped over this thang, I garn-tee ya.
My wrists is still sore over them durn haynd-cuffs, but my fists is ready to go. So you better pay me, or get fer a country ass-whuppin.
oldnews

Gladewater, TX

#31 Jun 22, 2013
Ashley slayton is a dumb bitch.
Lol

United States

#32 Jun 22, 2013
Roy I would pay to see that and Ashley was a dumb biotch for marrying that box of rocks . I would say she is a pretty smart gal now for leaving his stupid donkey.
hmmm

Graford, TX

#33 Jun 23, 2013
oldnews wrote:
Ashley slayton is a dumb bitch.
Sounds like you are just jealous!
dan

Rochester, TX

#34 Jun 24, 2013
Roy D Mercer wrote:
Listen, I don't know nuthin about no Raley boys or any other a you boys down thar in Bowie, but I got a bone to pick with one a you. I garn-tee ya, I was through yer town round bout 2 weeks ago, and one a you Bowie boys flipped me off and when I hit my brakes to turn around and come after yer ass, I spilt my beer right there on my overalls and I'll be damned if I didn't get pulled over on ye highway down thar and got myself a DUI.
I don't know who it was shot me the finger and caused me ta go to jail, but I darn sure recall what yer car looked like and I 'member yer ugly face own top a that. So I'm comin to Bowie of a weekend and I'm lookin up YOU, that feller caused me ta spill my durned beer and go ta jail.
And it's yer fault and yer gonna pay me 715 dollars or I'm whoopin yer a,ss.
If'n you got balls you'll respond to me here like them other fellers here did and we can arrange to meet somewhere and when we do yer a givin that 715 dollars er somebody's gettin they damn ass whooped over this thang, I garn-tee ya.
My wrists is still sore over them durn haynd-cuffs, but my fists is ready to go. So you better pay me, or get fer a country ass-whuppin.
Dude you are a retard!!
dan

Rochester, TX

#35 Jun 24, 2013
you are an idiot! Learn to spell or take your ass off of here.
Roy D Mercer

Wichita Falls, TX

#36 Jun 24, 2013
By God I'll whoop your ass and swell your head up like a pumpkin, boy. Now I only made it thru the 6th grade, but I recollect enough ta know that evar damn sentence needs ta start with one a them big letters, and yours damn well dont. So you gonna threaten me ovar the inner-net and you dont even know nuthin about what your a talking about?

Fact I'm beginnin ta spect that you was prolly the fellar what flipped me off ta begin with. You sir, aint too damn bright, is ya? Ta thank that I wouldnt figger out just who you are after you went and said sich stuff and mean mouthed me? Wull I got news for ya buddy, you're a payin me that 715 dollars and now yer gonna pologize to me also cause dont nobody talk ta me that way and get away with it.

So you man up and let me know whar yer at, that way I can come down thar and collect my 715 dollars and hear you pologize ta me.

Otherwise, thars goona be a big-time ass whoopin and you'll be on the receivin end of it, I garn-tee ya. So you just go ahead and get that money ready Dan. Then you say on this here website whar you wanna meet at so you can pay me and pologize to me, else I am whoopin your ass and you damn well gonna know what a country ass whoopin feels like, Dan.

Im waitin on yer response, Dan.... if'n ya got tha balls.
Lol

Oklahoma City, OK

#37 Jun 24, 2013
Omg this is hilarious! Some people just amaze me. Roy don't let people on here try and get you down, if they are related to Jeff, then enough said!
BRP

Rochester, TX

#38 Jun 25, 2013
Who the hell does this ROY guy think he is?
Sounds to me like a bunch of bulshit!!!
BRP

Rochester, TX

#39 Jun 25, 2013
Roy D Mercer wrote:
By God I'll whoop your ass and swell your head up like a pumpkin, boy. Now I only made it thru the 6th grade, but I recollect enough ta know that evar damn sentence needs ta start with one a them big letters, and yours damn well dont. So you gonna threaten me ovar the inner-net and you dont even know nuthin about what your a talking about?
Fact I'm beginnin ta spect that you was prolly the fellar what flipped me off ta begin with. You sir, aint too damn bright, is ya? Ta thank that I wouldnt figger out just who you are after you went and said sich stuff and mean mouthed me? Wull I got news for ya buddy, you're a payin me that 715 dollars and now yer gonna pologize to me also cause dont nobody talk ta me that way and get away with it.
So you man up and let me know whar yer at, that way I can come down thar and collect my 715 dollars and hear you pologize ta me.
Otherwise, thars goona be a big-time ass whoopin and you'll be on the receivin end of it, I garn-tee ya. So you just go ahead and get that money ready Dan. Then you say on this here website whar you wanna meet at so you can pay me and pologize to me, else I am whoopin your ass and you damn well gonna know what a country ass whoopin feels like, Dan.
Im waitin on yer response, Dan.... if'n ya got tha balls.
HAHA you are a retard!!
Roy D Mercer

Wichita Falls, TX

#40 Jun 25, 2013
BRP wrote:
Who the hell does this ROY guy think he is?
Sounds to me like a bunch of bulshit!!!
Whoaah! Ya smartin off to me now Dan and i dont preciate it one damn bit. That changin names mighta worked when you'sa dating yer sister or first cuzzins and sich, but you aint a foolin me at all, Dan.

You jest done went and proved yerself a coward Dan, you's yellar is what ya is and now evarbody on this daw-gone website knows it. Ya done showed yer true colors Dan.

Did you really thank ya could pull the darn wool over a Mercer's eyes, bye God? I might notta made it very fur in school but my momma was a sundy-school teecher and she durn well didnt rayse no fool.

So its too damn late ta pologize now Dan. Yer gonna pay me 715 dollars and Im a whoopin yer ass own top a that. And if'n ya dont pay me that 715 dollars ya owe me I garn-damn-tee ya I will whoop yer ass twice Dan. Hear that, I AM WHOOPIN YER DAW-GONE ASS, I promise ya.

So ya butter man up now an tell me whar the hell ta meet you at, cause Im a gonna find out bout it any ways and If'n I have ta come a lookin fer ya, I will whoop yer ass jest that much harder. Ya got it Dan? If not dont worry cause you dang well bout ta git it and ya aint gonna n'joy it one damn bit. I garn-tee ya, ya go an smart mouth me, but you done went and smart mouthed the wrong feller, and yous fixin ta find that out.

So if ya got anything to say Dan, ya better say it now...cause you aint gonna be able to do much after I git thru whoopin yer damn ass, ya yellar-belly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hayden Moeller 2 hr Boris 4
New to town 6 hr Donna 2
Amber Nicole Underwood 6 hr Ruth 2
Judy Hawkins (Apr '11) Sep 16 Misty 24
Kristina Dluge (Feb '11) Sep 16 Rick 3
Prostitution Sep 15 Rick 4
kkk (Sep '10) Sep 13 NeoBowie ite 68

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages