huntman

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2010
They dont even drive a truck?!?!......
blowpop

United States

#22 Sep 27, 2010
Soo really u have been drivin by her house??? little creepy, but huntman u r correct they donot own a truck
Funnystuff

United States

#23 Sep 27, 2010
suchbs wrote:
apparently none of yall who think her car is there knows where she lives. because her truck isnt there! hasnt been for a few days. go check it out!
This cracks me up! First of all she doesn't drive a truck and second of all I know her and her suv is actually in the shop at Larry Slacks! Call out there and ask them! Tooo funny! I love how people pull this Fcrap out of their ass!!! Keeps me laughing!!
ohhhh

United States

#24 Sep 28, 2010
ahhh funny!
gogo

Wichita Falls, TX

#25 Sep 29, 2010
QueenB wrote:
she prolly spent all her money on clothes for her daughter. we all know she has to have the best.
sOUNDS MORE LIKE a jealous issue here. her kids are always dressed nice noting wrong with thAT!!! HER KIDS ARE ADORABLE, and there is nothing wrong with that. Better than most people whose kids look like orphans
jokesonu

Burkburnett, TX

#26 Sep 29, 2010
who gives a shit?

NEW TOPIX PLS
nana64

Wichita Falls, TX

#27 Sep 29, 2010
gogo wrote:
<quoted text>
sOUNDS MORE LIKE a jealous issue here. her kids are always dressed nice noting wrong with thAT!!! HER KIDS ARE ADORABLE, and there is nothing wrong with that. Better than most people whose kids look like orphans
OMG her kids are precious!!!!! That little girl is just beautiful, prettiest little girl i have ever seen. i know her grandparents must be proud (know the family)
nana64

Wichita Falls, TX

#28 Sep 29, 2010
jokesonu wrote:
who gives a shit?
NEW TOPIX PLS
I Agree!!!!!
coldone

Bonham, TX

#30 Sep 30, 2010
Darryl Betts? Who is Shonda?
bull horn

United States

#31 Oct 2, 2010
coldone wrote:
Darryl Betts? Who is Shonda?
one of Bowie's COUGARS
tigress

United States

#32 Oct 3, 2010
does shonda work at the school?

Since: Sep 10

Wichita Falls, TX

#33 Oct 3, 2010
Oggle it - I mean Goggle it
csi-

United States

#34 Oct 4, 2010
sgt Friday wrote:
So has anyone heard that Shonda and D. Betts is having an affair?
what have you heard?
coldone

Bonham, TX

#35 Oct 6, 2010
Betts pretty much lives in Pennsylvania & doesnt get back very often. I dont see him having an affair with Shonda all the way from Pennsylvania.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#36 Oct 6, 2010
coldone wrote:
Betts pretty much lives in Pennsylvania & doesnt get back very often. I dont see him having an affair with Shonda all the way from Pennsylvania.
He doesn't have to have one all the way from PA. Her brother is there and so is her mother so she goes there and sees D. Betts while she is there. Read the paper Kevin filed for divorce from Shonda...should have done it years ago but that is not the issue. But yes, she is messing with D. Betts. Which is gross. Remember the statement that you sleep with everyone that your partner has slept with...Shonda is sleeping with the all the women from Montague, Wise and Jack counties...gross!
coldone

Bonham, TX

#37 Oct 7, 2010
Ooooh okay...didnt know her brother was up there! Betts has made his way thru more counties than that lol Yeah...gross!
soultrain

United States

#38 Oct 9, 2010
ok, so i still don't know who Shonda is
Spanky

United States

#39 Oct 10, 2010
It just amazes me how women call the other girls cougars. I bet most of ya on her talking about Shonda has a few stories in your closet. Hell if ya had as many dicks sticking out of you as you had in you you would look like a porcupine.
newtothis

United States

#40 Dec 9, 2010
Well I really don`t know the lady but from the looks that I have seen (all good),but from what I have read here it sounds like a bunch of jealous ladies that maybe don`t spend a lot of money on clothes for there kids, but hey it`s a free world.And ya know how it is when your stuck at that same old job and you look out the window and see all the cougars or women that there husbands have a good jog running around well it`s called a good life and a happy one at that so all you lonely poor me girls get out and have some fun.
missunderstood

United States

#41 Dec 13, 2010
Well Brittany Wolsey is back on the map again with drama. Trying to run peoples lives from what I hear, one of her friends got engaged and with in minutes was posting things like "cant wait for my little girl to be your flower girl and be in your wedding and i need to start tanning for your wedding. She is so full of herself. And just to the point thinks that her shit dont stink, and looks down on other people. Does she not remember where she started?? With Dustin Sutton. Isnt her son, Dustin's not her husbands?? Wasnt she bad on drugs in school and stuff. Why would she treat people like crap when she hasnt had the greatest bringing up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William "Wes" Bullard Wed Biznasty 2
Lindsey Dothan Willet. (Aug '16) Wed Shestillahoe 11
City of Bowie Utilities (Oct '10) Wed Annonymous 83
Cambre family Mar 21 Amy 2
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar 21 Truth is might 20,080
Late '80's early '90s Mar 20 Realoldschool2000 1
Sam Massengale (Mar '11) Mar 10 Sam is a looser 4

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages