First Prev
of 2
Next Last
About par

United States

#22 Dec 28, 2011
haha wrote:
i like the place everything i have eaten from there taste great
I agree with you! Justsayin is oh-so-wrong! Everything is good!
Leave

Wichita Falls, TX

#23 Dec 29, 2011
I really doesn't matter what any of you post. If someone wants to eat a Burger Kitchen they will if they dont they wont.
Amazing that anyone thinks their opinions sway people.
BMC

Wichita Falls, TX

#25 Jan 4, 2012
I love the Burgers...but they are a little costly. I went and got 1 reg. burger, 1 double,(which is the same size as a longhorn reg burger, but only cost $3) an order of fries and 2 Teas...over $15....that's a little excessive. Damn they are good, and made fresh, but after waiting 30 minutes I was not sure the extra cost was worth it. But damn the burgers taste great!

“Think first, act second!!!”

Since: Jan 12

Bowie, Texas

#26 Jan 5, 2012
Personally I really like Burger Kitchen. It's a nice option for bowie to have, but it was better 10 years ago than it is now.

If any of you ever go to Wichita Falls -- I know, a dumb thing to say since pretty much everybody from Bowie goes to W.F. at least every now and then)--go to Ronnies Burger. They make an awesome hamburger -- best in W.F. in my opinion, and not too pricey. It is located off Midwestern parkway (in that little plaza that's on the corner of Midwestern PKWY & Old Jacksboro HWY), just look for it right after you drive thru the redlight at Old Jacksboro HWY, to the left in that little plaza that has a Subway---it's pretty much directly across Midwestern Pkwy from the Mexican meat market/grocery store. If you are facing the plaza Ronnies is located towards the right end of the plaza (I hope that plaza is the right name for it--a little grouping of connected buildings/businesses sorta similar to the Bowie plaza where Brookshires, DG, Subway, Aarons, etc are located). They have a sign out front that's easy to see if you're looking for it.

Scotts has a decent burger and Gene's Tasty Burger is pretty good but Ronnies has them all beat IMO.
killer bee bowie tx

Jacksboro, TX

#27 Jan 9, 2012
its great food,period!
Hmmmm

Wichita Falls, TX

#28 Jan 9, 2012
I agree for is great. We order there atleast once a week. I'm not a big fan of meat, but I do like their burgers. I also agree, something has changed in the burgers now. They were better a few years ago, but still a food burger today and they will continue to have my bussiness!
trueblue

United States

#29 May 5, 2013
The Burger Kitchen is awesome and so is Shanna. If you disagree your a insecure jealous hater who don't know jack.
tryagain

Bellevue, TX

#30 May 5, 2013
Wichita Falls? REally? We never go there. Easier just to go to Denton or the metroplex and you KNOW you can find what you want. WF is depressing.

Since: Aug 08

Euless, TX

#31 May 5, 2013
Steak fingers and onion rings are the bomb. Burgers are great too. Shanna keep up the great work.
Truth

Seymour, TX

#32 May 5, 2013
Good place
wanted to know

Wichita Falls, TX

#33 May 8, 2013
Love burger kitchen the place is always packed at lunch time.
hellofrombowie

Wichita Falls, TX

#34 May 12, 2013
I think the owner is hot and has a nice rack and body
dragunov

Bowie, TX

#35 May 30, 2013
I used to eat at burgers kitcheb walking home from school kus i skipped lunch every day. Also if spicy mexico is too pricey and you are in decagur, primos tacquria is amazing. Its located just past where you go fir probation.
J -BoJo

Euless, TX

#36 May 31, 2013
I LOVE Burger Kitchen!!!! They are always really nice and its always slap yo momma good!
Just sayin

Graham, TX

#37 Mar 28, 2014
Love to eat there, but who is the bleached blonde houch working there now?
Watch out Shanna ....
Scared

Bowie, TX

#38 Mar 30, 2014
Ive only been once about a year ago and they had a bit of a fly problem. I know it really cant be help considering the way its set up and the tine of year it was. The food was good I just dont like bugs.
smalltowngirl

Wichita Falls, TX

#39 Apr 10, 2014
Hey I love love love There food, and the service is always great, and when we go for lunch its super busy, so Amanda your crazy, and pointing fingers and saying things about someones child is awful, I have never heard one bad complaint on the burger kitchen, and its your cell tower you idiot not everybodys from garland haha and shanna thanks for an awesome place to get lunch! love love love it
BeBe

Abilene, TX

#40 Wednesday Aug 27
Dive wrote:
I drive by this joint everyday and never see a customer . all I see is several employee trucks.Food was cold last time. I have eaten their burgers and I would rate McDonalds higher. Just my opinion. I heard they have some kid running the place...go figure
My son and I picked up some hamburgers there once and they were burned and dry..never went back. We couldn't even eat them.
beeitch please

Alvord, TX

#41 Wednesday Aug 27
Amanda is a dumb bitch. Burger Kitchen is awesome.
Meet

Euless, TX

#42 22 hrs ago
beeitch please wrote:
Amanda is a dumb bitch. Burger Kitchen is awesome.
That was odd in this thread. Amanda who

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Bowie, spend that money! 1 hr mom2 10
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 22,304
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 17,886
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 768
Bowie Boys 22 hr Montague 5
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
•••
•••
Bowie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bowie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bowie People Search