burger kitchen
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tammy

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2011
Best burgers in town. They have the best Beanie burgers ever.the place is always packed so its best if you call in your order first. And try their homemade fried pies. Yummy.
angle

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2011
Their burgers are to die for. Good an greasy. The way a burger should be. I eat there everyday
CourtDate

Bowie, TX

#3 Dec 12, 2011
sounds to me like the owner is getting on here and acting like a customer. LOL
Hahaha

United States

#4 Dec 12, 2011
So what the burgers are good and tits are big hmmmmm believe I will
euro

Bangor, ME

#5 Dec 12, 2011
I havent been there in yrs maybe tomorrow i'll stop by when do theyclose
get real

United States

#6 Dec 12, 2011
angle wrote:
Their burgers are to die for. Good an greasy. The way a burger should be. I eat there everyday
Greay they are! I would not be bragging!
Dive

Bowie, TX

#7 Dec 12, 2011
I drive by this joint everyday and never see a customer . all I see is several employee trucks.Food was cold last time. I have eaten their burgers and I would rate McDonalds higher. Just my opinion. I heard they have some kid running the place...go figure
tammy

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2011
Dive wrote:
I drive by this joint everyday and never see a customer . all I see is several employee trucks.Food was cold last time. I have eaten their burgers and I would rate McDonalds higher. Just my opinion. I heard they have some kid running the place...go figure
if your not there by 11 you will have to wait the parking lot is always full. They make real burgers not frozen crap. You should give them a try.
i
Amanda

Wichita Falls, TX

#9 Dec 12, 2011
Kinda funny how Tammy and Angle post back to back, and they are both from garland Texas. Please, give it up Shanna. What's wrong, is your little roach coach not doing well? You think you need to make up fictitious people to make your place look good? Well guess what, it's NASTY! Hence why it's not doing well.
glenda

United States

#10 Dec 12, 2011
Amanda wrote:
Kinda funny how Tammy and Angle post back to back, and they are both from garland Texas. Please, give it up Shanna. What's wrong, is your little roach coach not doing well? You think you need to make up fictitious people to make your place look good? Well guess what, it's NASTY! Hence why it's not doing well.
you're just stupid. Burger Kitchen is great. Its been. In business for over 16 year.that in itself. Tells you something
Amanda

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Dec 12, 2011
glenda wrote:
<quoted text>you're just stupid. Burger Kitchen is great. Its been. In business for over 16 year.that in itself. Tells you something
that's funny Glenda... Your from garland too. Give it up, the roach coach is nasty! If this isn't Shanna, it must be her nasty son the cooks for her, right?
cowcow

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2011
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
that's funny Glenda... Your from garland too. Give it up, the roach coach is nasty! If this isn't Shanna, it must be her nasty son the cooks for her, right?
grow up stupid. It depends on what internet tower you hit. Your a dumbass
Amanda

Wichita Falls, TX

#13 Dec 12, 2011
cowcow wrote:
<quoted text>grow up stupid. It depends on what internet tower you hit. Your a dumbass
what ever. Hmmm garland?
About par

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2011
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am from Bowie, and am not the owner Amanda, and I am here to tell you the food at burger kitchen is very very good! They have excellent burgers and their steak sandwich or basket is awesome! Hand breaded fresh chicken fried steak !!! Beats any in town!
Jimmy

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 12, 2011
I'm also not from garland and think they have a really good burger also.
JustSaying

United States

#16 Dec 12, 2011
About par wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am from Bowie, and am not the owner Amanda, and I am here to tell you the food at burger kitchen is very very good! They have excellent burgers and their steak sandwich or basket is awesome! Hand breaded fresh chicken fried steak !!! Beats any in town!
let me tell you that chicken fried steak is a frozen steak pattie. I know that for a fact. The HB is burnt everytime I ordered it. And where is the woman owner. I heard she works at another cafe. What's with that
dude

Indiahoma, OK

#18 Dec 25, 2011
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text> let me tell you that chicken fried steak is a frozen steak pattie. I know that for a fact. The HB is burnt everytime I ordered it. And where is the woman owner. I heard she works at another cafe. What's with that
who gives a f#$k where she works
wannaknow

Wichita Falls, TX

#19 Dec 27, 2011
They need toile the burgers bigger
casper

Nocona, TX

#20 Dec 27, 2011
since when did posts start praising establishments - I thought the forum was to run everything down.
haha

United States

#21 Dec 28, 2011
i like the place everything i have eaten from there taste great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fart and Shart Stories Wed poopjew 2
Anyone want to rub my warts? Jul 15 Mmmmmmm yeah 1
looking for boogers and snot! (Dec '14) Jul 15 Mmmmmmm yeah 7
Low Test Scores at NISD Jul 15 Worried tax payer 11
A.C. man Jul 11 Julia 1
News James Don Richardson arrested in Bowie drug case (Jan '09) Jun 30 Ddd7332 53
Why don't black people live in Bowie? (Jun '12) Jun 25 PepeTheFrog 105

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages