Local red neck

Austin, TX

#61 Jan 2, 2013
you can turn it into the labor board
need to know

Wichita Falls, TX

#62 Jan 2, 2013
This isn't abt Armadillo Grill, but....
Have any of y'all worked for our Walmart? They have this "open door" policy that yu are supposed to use when yu want to voice your concerns. So when employees do this ALOT of the time they will let the employ go. They have "guidelines" they say they will follow, but don't. The assistant managers are so rude to the associates, that the will us profanity in front of customers when telling them how to do their jobs. A lady was just let go for voicing her concern over an assistant manager, she went on a break , vented a little and went back to work. She got fired 2 hrs later. Supposedly another assistant manager went and said that the woman was lying, and also 3 other assistants said she threatened him with violence. While I heard what was said, I know this lady and she was upset and venting and by the time she left the smoke area 15 minutes later she was laughing about it and was just like I'm going to just do my job, and it was over.

This is just one small example of the inside bullying that really goes on in Walmart. The real policy of Walmart is you better keep your mouth shut or you are gone!

So my question is how do we stop this? Who could we really contact to resolve these major issues? I am concerned and just want honest answers please.
fkfkfkfkf

United States

#63 Jan 2, 2013
Call ol Sam Walton.
Miss Priss

United States

#64 Jan 2, 2013
fkfkfkfkf wrote:
Call ol Sam Walton.
Sam is Dead!!!!
jklmnop

Gatesville, TX

#65 Jan 2, 2013
Wal mart would not be my first choice to work at ever but sounds like all your info is just what someone else said or heard. So unless you work there let it go if the people fired have a problem they should be the ones dealing with it not you!!!
fkfkfkfkf

United States

#66 Jan 2, 2013
Miss Priss wrote:
<quoted text> Sam is Dead!!!!
well then wright your congressmen.
Jason

Stephenville, TX

#67 Jan 2, 2013
fkfkfkfkf wrote:
<quoted text>well then wright your congressmen.
I might instead write your congressman, but hey I'm not an idiot. I would report it to the Texas Workforce Commission. Here is a helpful link I found:

http://www.ehow.com/how_8092817_report-unfair...
Dead Horse

Wichita Falls, TX

#68 Jan 3, 2013
pattie,peggy who ever you are..... what's up with the shopper ads? do you think that cutting prices and copying another competitor is going to pull you out of the gutter...give it up! You can't compete with something you know nothing about!
c store employee

United States

#70 Jan 4, 2013
Ex customer wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of mine ate there and paid with her debit card and the "waitress" added $150 tip to the ticket after my friend left. Yes that says $150.00!!! She found out when she was checking her bank statement. She went back and spoke to the manager, owner or someone and they were able to pull the credit card receipts and find it and she was able to get her money back. Just one more reason why I will never eat there again.
that is actually true the girl got fired
Livia

Bowie, TX

#71 Jan 7, 2013
peggy, after meeting you I can completely understand why everybody hates you; you are a rude hateful old shrew who needs to find a hole and crawl in it so nobody ever has to look at that wart on your face. Matter of fact I will give you a quarter to go downtown and have a rat knaw that thing off your face!!!! I hope you accept my offer because you are very difficult to look at,seriously! Don't worry though karma will find your fat ass!!!!!!!! Better brace yourself, seriously would not want your karma!!!!! P.S. What goes around comes around bitch!!!!!!!!!!
bee

Bowie, TX

#74 Jan 16, 2013
Local red neck wrote:
The last time I went to AG, my son's salad was warm and my chicken fried steak was cold. Both were bad, and the service was bad, it took us an over an hour to get out of there.
that was the way with us. was there for over an hour watched them take our food to another table and then back to the kitchen. by the time we got it my taco salad was soggy and tomatoes wilted and my husbands steak was cold and burnt. will never go back in there again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Observer 1,045
Why is everyone on drugs in this town?! Sat gone 18
a long time ago (May '12) Jan 14 Miwilson 8
Why don't black people live in Bowie? (Jun '12) Jan 11 pupp8888 99
Tony Limon (Jan '11) Jan 10 Amanda 79
News Bowman Family Statements (Aug '08) Dec 22 not saying 45
Homosexual men in Nocona (Nov '10) Dec 21 TheTownCryer 41

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages