armadillo grill
business owner

Wichita Falls, TX

#41 Aug 28, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be robbing Peter to pay Paul...wtf? What the heck do you mean?
That means, that their other businesses, the one's that are in the black are supporting the one's that aren't doing so well...... or that the owner is floating them with loans.
Euro

Wichita Falls, TX

#42 Aug 28, 2012
firstbaptist wrote:
as soon as i heard they are putting in the bar downtown, I do not go there anymore.
I'm a non beliver. Even if I could get rid of you non-thinking sheep I wouldnt. I get that some people need something/anything in there life so they feel apart of something, but stupid stuff like this is making me rethink my postion. What a bunch of self rightous morons

dont bother to reply I know your response will be something likeI'll burn for that! Matter of fact let me save you the trouble of those empty hell threats an get it over with.

I deny the holy spirit, god an that mentally disturbed man named jesus
BS

United States

#43 Aug 31, 2012
phelps wrote:
<quoted text>right I hear a chilis is coming in by Walmart ,yay!
no chilis in Bowie unfortunately Decatur is too close for them to make money that would cover the cost of building. Div manager was telling me that when I met him wf
About par

United States

#44 Aug 31, 2012
Euro wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a non beliver. Even if I could get rid of you non-thinking sheep I wouldnt. I get that some people need something/anything in there life so they feel apart of something, but stupid stuff like this is making me rethink my postion. What a bunch of self rightous morons
dont bother to reply I know your response will be something likeI'll burn for that! Matter of fact let me save you the trouble of those empty hell threats an get it over with.
I deny the holy spirit, god an that mentally disturbed man named jesus
Oh euro, euro, euro... What to do with you? Lol
Euro

Wichita Falls, TX

#45 Sep 1, 2012
lol par thanks for the laugh! As for whoever judged my post "nuts" & "clueless" Let me just ad There is ZERO PROOF of a god, aka invisible man in the sky!! you only have faith....haha an I'm the one thats nuts...sure...yea...ok?
Well...Crap

United States

#46 Sep 2, 2012
AG in Wichita Falls lasted only 8 months. Bit we have Chilis, come on up.
takenforgranted

Wichita Falls, TX

#47 Sep 3, 2012
armadillo grill has sank in service and the quality of the food i used to go there when the cute mexican cook was there dnt knw what his name is but he was a good cook always got my order right and the food was great. i think his name is ray or something like that. now sweet boys dinner is better than that place
wow

Wichita Falls, TX

#48 Sep 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="Well...Crap"]AG in Wichita Falls lasted only 8 months. Bit we have Chilis, come on up.[/QUOTE]

What is AG in Wichita falls, cause I know there was never an armadillo grill there. Well not one that was owned by Patti Pearce that owns the one in Bowie.
Well...Crap

United States

#49 Sep 3, 2012
wow wrote:
[QUOTE who="Well...Crap"]AG in Wichita Falls lasted only 8 months. Bit we have Chilis, come on up."

What is AG in Wichita falls, cause I know there was never an armadillo grill there. Well not one that was owned by Patti Pearce that owns the one in Bowie.
You are so right. Sorry, I thought everyone was posting about Amarillo Grill. I need to read more carefully. It just so happens that we didn't like Amarillo Grill for the same reasons y'all didn't like Armadillo Grill. Just the same, come on up to Chilis, I'll buy ya a margarita. Lol
Local red neck

Austin, TX

#50 Sep 4, 2012
The last time I went to AG, my son's salad was warm and my chicken fried steak was cold. Both were bad, and the service was bad, it took us an over an hour to get out of there.
Livia

Bowie, TX

#51 Oct 18, 2012
A few of the waitresses really try so they can make ends meet. Some customers are too damn cheap to tip a whopping 10%! Wow the waitresses don't work there for a hobby. As far as the managment goes,they could pull their heads out of the rears and appreciate the people who help make them money and the owners should be a little nicer to the people who help make them money!!!!!!!! The new manager they have up there talks to the employees as if they are dogs because somehow she is so mucch better than everybody else! i ate there once and I could hear her cussing at the waitresses all the way in the back!!! How rude is that!!!!! Karma will get you!!!!!1
Sassafras

Decatur, TX

#52 Oct 18, 2012
Livia wrote:
A few of the waitresses really try so they can make ends meet. Some customers are too damn cheap to tip a whopping 10%! Wow the waitresses don't work there for a hobby. As far as the managment goes,they could pull their heads out of the rears and appreciate the people who help make them money and the owners should be a little nicer to the people who help make them money!!!!!!!! The new manager they have up there talks to the employees as if they are dogs because somehow she is so mucch better than everybody else! i ate there once and I could hear her cussing at the waitresses all the way in the back!!! How rude is that!!!!! Karma will get you!!!!!1
It is sad that so many people do take it out on the waitresses for the poor quality of food that they have to serve. It is not their fault that the manager and cooks can't do their jobs.
agree

United States

#53 Oct 19, 2012
I always feel so sorry for the waitresses in there. They are always the ones getting scolded.... Most of it is not their fault. Some maybe. Its a close call between them and pizza hut
noway

United States

#54 Oct 19, 2012
You know I once worked there as a cook and for a good while. When you started, there was no training what so ever. They would just throw you out there. Nothing but a bunch of kids telling other kids what to do. Hell, sometimes we would have to go get someone from the other stores like boots n jackets or the gas station to help because the kid manager would only have one person working. When the owner showed up, pattie wouldn't come, she sent her kid boy down there and he would march through the building like little brat saying fix this. He would say that just pointing at something he didn't even know what the hell it was. I had no respect for those people at all with that kind of attitude. I feel sorry for the people who still work there. The waitress tips went straight in the owners pocket and they never paid one dime over for over time. I worked there 1 year and 50 hrs a week and never saw a dime of overtime. I don't see how this place stays open.
mack

Sidney, MT

#55 Oct 20, 2012
noway wrote:
You know I once worked there as a cook and for a good while. When you started, there was no training what so ever. They would just throw you out there. Nothing but a bunch of kids telling other kids what to do. Hell, sometimes we would have to go get someone from the other stores like boots n jackets or the gas station to help because the kid manager would only have one person working. When the owner showed up, pattie wouldn't come, she sent her kid boy down there and he would march through the building like little brat saying fix this. He would say that just pointing at something he didn't even know what the hell it was. I had no respect for those people at all with that kind of attitude. I feel sorry for the people who still work there. The waitress tips went straight in the owners pocket and they never paid one dime over for over time. I worked there 1 year and 50 hrs a week and never saw a dime of overtime. I don't see how this place stays open.
I find it hard to believe that you worked 50 hours in a week and not paid overtime. If that is true, then you are an idiot for not questioning why you are not paid for it. Then if they still didn't pay you, you should have turned them into the labor board. It's your fault for not questioning it and getting it taken care of.
Surenuff

Wichita Falls, TX

#56 Oct 20, 2012
mack wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it hard to believe that you worked 50 hours in a week and not paid overtime. If that is true, then you are an idiot for not questioning why you are not paid for it. Then if they still didn't pay you, you should have turned them into the labor board. It's your fault for not questioning it and getting it taken care of.
I have heard that from several people that they do not pay overtime. You have to consider alot of these people are probably glad just to have a job in this county and have probably said something to them but do not want to rock the boat and keep there jobs!
mack

Bowie, TX

#57 Oct 21, 2012
Surenuff wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard that from several people that they do not pay overtime. You have to consider alot of these people are probably glad just to have a job in this county and have probably said something to them but do not want to rock the boat and keep there jobs!
I have to disagree. My girlfriend used to work at the convenience store and when some one called in she would work long shifts. She got paid overtime. I saw her checks and yes she did get paid. I just don't think they would run the risk of being turned in for something like that.
Livia

Bowie, TX

#58 Dec 29, 2012
The new manager, I believe her name is peggy is a world class Bi$ch! Somehow she is better than everyone else because she's manager of the greasy spoon. Wow!!!! "looks like we made it"!!!! Somebody is going to get tired of her [email protected] and put her in her fat ass place!!!
britt

United States

#59 Jan 2, 2013
I work at the c store I got ripped off big time on over time. I worked three doubles one week and two doubles. The next week .I only got paid sixteen hrs in overtime.I quit and yet again they shorted my last check bad. I hate that place with Passion.
Miss Priss

United States

#60 Jan 2, 2013
britt wrote:
I work at the c store I got ripped off big time on over time. I worked three doubles one week and two doubles. The next week .I only got paid sixteen hrs in overtime.I quit and yet again they shorted my last check bad. I hate that place with Passion.
Overtime is not paid anything over 8 hrs. it is anything over 40 hrs. So if this was in the same pay period you were ripped off 40 hrs overtime,Turn them in don't let them get by with this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best looking Bowie MILFS? 4 hr Lawdog 1
Michelle Smith (May '17) Thu Nogood 3
new gossip? (Sep '10) Thu Colin K 197
Students allowed to have knives at BHS? Dec 11 Red 2
Central hospital of Bowie Dec 10 screw that place 10
Crystal Richard Dec 5 Uncle Tom 2
Jalana Garcia Nov 17 Red 7

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance