armadillo grill
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
packer tracker

Graham, TX

#1 Jul 27, 2012
glad i got to help the new cook there get some practice today. don't worry, youll figure out how to cook it right someday. sorry i couldn't eat it i know you tried to fix it both times and hope my little waitress gets some much needed rest. sorry for making you bring me my check. yal have a great weekend
Beavis

Graham, TX

#2 Jul 27, 2012
LOL
down in the ditch

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Jul 27, 2012
yeah, this place is a joke. Stop going there a long time ago!
buford

Graham, TX

#4 Jul 27, 2012
us too terrible food terrible service
Agreed

Wichita Falls, TX

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Couldn't agree with all of you more. Haven't been there in years, and have no plans to give them another try. Just wish a decent family restaurant would come to town with a varied menu. Love Mexican food, but not every time I go out.
phelps

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Agreed wrote:
Couldn't agree with all of you more. Haven't been there in years, and have no plans to give them another try. Just wish a decent family restaurant would come to town with a varied menu. Love Mexican food, but not every time I go out.
right I hear a chilis is coming in by Walmart ,yay!
Haaa

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Jul 27, 2012
phelps wrote:
<quoted text>
right I hear a chilis is coming in by Walmart ,yay!
Yeah, right...I'll believe it when I see it.
Billy

Graham, TX

#8 Jul 27, 2012
no matter how bad AG messing your meal up, you will pay full price for it.I haven't eaten there in months and months. sorry to hear it hasn't improved.
Ex customer

Wichita Falls, TX

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Billy wrote:
no matter how bad AG messing your meal up, you will pay full price for it.I haven't eaten there in months and months. sorry to hear it hasn't improved.
A friend of mine ate there and paid with her debit card and the "waitress" added $150 tip to the ticket after my friend left. Yes that says $150.00!!! She found out when she was checking her bank statement. She went back and spoke to the manager, owner or someone and they were able to pull the credit card receipts and find it and she was able to get her money back. Just one more reason why I will never eat there again.
Sassafras

Decatur, TX

#10 Jul 27, 2012
There was a time I looked forward to a night out for dinner at AG, but service and food quality went down and prices went up, haven't been there in a couple years.
Spanky

Sunset, TX

#11 Jul 27, 2012
This is the same people that are opening the Downtown Bar...good luck with that
oeij oi

Wichita Falls, TX

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Spanky wrote:
Well geeeez louise, isn't that just great!
Charles

Sunset, TX

#13 Jul 28, 2012
We have not been back to this place in over 3 years due to the quality of the food and service.
just sayin

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2012
Charles wrote:
We have not been back to this place in over 3 years due to the quality of the food and service.
yeah it blows. Used to go there before dos and spicy came in cause it was about the only decent place but they just couldn't get it right
yup

United States

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Spanky wrote:
Wow what a shame. But a bar in bowie? These people are not very smart! It will never go.
city growth

United States

#16 Jul 31, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>Wow what a shame. But a bar in bowie? These people are not very smart! It will never go.
Really...there is enough people in this town that will go there. It's going to be a bar and grill. They won't have any problems.
Pooch

Graham, TX

#17 Jul 31, 2012
city growth wrote:
<quoted text>
Really...there is enough people in this town that will go there. It's going to be a bar and grill. They won't have any problems.
hahahahaha... they can't run one eating place right, why do you think they can do better with two... oh yeah.. cause the people here will be too drunk to know what theyre eating. ;) got it
Goodness

United States

#18 Jul 31, 2012
They own Bono's too! That one I'd say is pretty successful. Maybe they might just no what they are doing in the bar and grill area.
nowayjose

Iowa Park, TX

#19 Aug 1, 2012
Goodness wrote:
They own Bono's too! That one I'd say is pretty successful. Maybe they might just no what they are doing in the bar and grill area.
Don't think so. That place is a dive to! Nothing but drunks!
Goodness

United States

#20 Aug 1, 2012
Yeah a dive, so big of a dive you can't even get in the parking lot on Thurs-Sat nights! Must be rough trying to make ends meet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is everyone on drugs in this town?! Sun Wayne Harness 17
an open letter to Ricky Tow, City Manager Dec 1 Princess 2
Trash Man-How hard is it to do your job? (Apr '12) Nov 29 john doe 70
Chris Jones Nov 23 stuart 2
Gigantic Bowie knife (Sep '15) Nov 22 stuart 9
jarae scruggs Nov 20 Allison 25
EVANGELICALS! The end is NIGH! Fight for Jesus ... Nov 20 yourSTUFFisMINE 1

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance