City Utilities
Bowie

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Nov 11, 2013
Does anyone on here average out their bill with the city? Do you have anything to suggest on the pros/cons of doing so?
Surely

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Yes, averaging can be cost effective month to month and is based on the prior years killowatt hours used. It also helps to know what your bill will be each month. Now, the downfall is that last bill of the year because if you used more kilowatt hours than the previous year, your bill will be adjusted for the difference. I personally think the averaging is a better deal because you don't have those expensive months in the summer when your A/C is trying to cool.
nope

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Nov 13, 2013
We have averaging and its still abt 600 a month.
bowie citizen

Springtown, TX

#4 Nov 13, 2013
Bowie's averaging is a joke. I tried it for a year and my bills were over all higher than before. I had kept all my receipts from prior year and I was paying more on the averaging. I ask the city office how did they figure it. They said they average then add 10% to that. That folks is not averaging.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geaheart Gone Tank God Jan 18 toilet paper 3
Central hospital of Bowie Jan 18 JBL 11
BEST lawyers in montague county and surrounding... (Oct '16) Jan 17 Hung Out to Dry 5
Red headed paint Jan 12 Sheila 2
Students allowed to have knives at BHS? Jan 5 Rick 4
Nikki brookshear Jan 5 Flowerchild 1
AT&T phone service out? Jan 2 cornfused att cus... 1

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages