Shaun and Megan (Pike) Holt

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#62 Dec 15, 2010
Legal suits have been filed regarding posts in the Bowie forums. Topix and it's users who have made libel and slanderous statements will be sued and the ip addresses and names of the users will be released.
Just a warning from your editor.
nonamejones

Indiahoma, OK

#63 Dec 15, 2010
ur not the editor, get a life!
shane

United States

#64 Dec 15, 2010
JessiefromBowieHighSchool wrote:
I remember Shaun Pike from school. He was several years older than me and he used to pick on me and my buddies at football games and whatnot. Him and the Moore twins both used to pick on us and think they were sooo bad.
I've grown quite a bit since then and I've learned how to fight too. I no longer live in this area but I will be visiting my grampa come christmas time.
Shaun, if you or Josh or John want to meet up with me around Dec.22-23 I will beat the hell out of you. One of you or all three of you, it does not matter to me. I would really like to get ahold of Shaun tho, and pound his face in.
If you are half as bad as you used to think you were then drop a line on here and we can arrange some place to meetup and fight. Nothing would make my holiday season sweeter than to beat the pi$$ out of you and the punk-a$$ Moore twins.
Drop me a line Shaun, seriously. Or are you just a coward bully who likes to pick on younger and smaller people. Cuz I guarantee you you aint bigger than me now, and I've been training MMA for over 7 years now so get back with me. Id love to school you for old times sake and give you a RED (blood) christmas.
I hope you are man enough to take what you got comming. Whether you reply or not im gonna look for you around christmas time. You better hope i dont find you either cuz it wont be pretty.
Go ahead, reply and dig yourself even further into this hole you started when you and your thug friends used to bully me and my friends. Im not gonna take any sympathy on you either since you deserve what you got comming.
I've lived here all my life except for five years I've fought several times and know most of the time its guys like you that start all the shot then run to the back. If you really want to fight shaun there's a new Mma training gym in Bowie I would love to see you and him fight legally.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#65 Dec 15, 2010
Really? Click on the main Bowie page, then look down the left side for BOWIE NEWS EDITORS, click that. Surprise, there I am.
Just trying to give people a warning. People think if they use a fake name that nobody will know who they are. Not true. Each computer has a specific address and it is recorded each time you leave a comment. People have brought suit against Topix and Topix has a history of immediately releasing names to protect themselves. Those people can be held accountable for statements they have made. If comments are in any way a violation of the Terms of Service you can be sued for damages. Feel free to google the subject.
Again, just trying to help some of you that think your anonymous.
nonamejones

Indiahoma, OK

#66 Dec 15, 2010
ok so someone is going to go threw every topic on here and sue all the mean ppl? funny that its just now being brought up what about all the other topics on here? the ones bashing tina pierce or her father? and the ppl talking about amber moor. every single person will get sued is that what your saying?
ugh

Sunset, TX

#67 Dec 15, 2010
jksadklfjh

Since: Apr 08

El Paso, Texas

#68 Dec 16, 2010
Manwithaplan wrote:
Legal suits have been filed regarding posts in the Bowie forums. Topix and it's users who have made libel and slanderous statements will be sued and the ip addresses and names of the users will be released.
Just a warning from your editor.
"your editor" huh??? dontcha' mean AN editor ???

where ya been at ???

why aren't ya' goin' after the "libel an' slander" on the other posts ???

IP addresses?? huh, yeah, ok, i been here for years and cant get ip yet !!

if you are THAT good just get the forum post deleted !!

you claim to be "our editor" and to "warn us"

you are supposed to "edit" not "sue"

and your post hints that you will sue TOPIX it's self for which you claim to "edit??????"

TRIPLE FAIL !!!

ya' cant POLICE these forums !!

anyone can sign up to be an editor !!
123BC789A

Wichita Falls, TX

#69 Dec 24, 2010
buys his exs tahoe, and wants to be like someone so bad buys damn near the same truck, exatly same color, then gets the guys wheels, sounds like he needs a life!
SERIOUSLYMOVEON

Waterloo, Canada

#70 Dec 26, 2010
123BC789A wrote:
buys his exs tahoe, and wants to be like someone so bad buys damn near the same truck, exatly same color, then gets the guys wheels, sounds like he needs a life!
Who is the one he's tryin to be like?
REALLY

United States

#71 Dec 28, 2010
123BC789A wrote:
Don't know "someones" name...must not be that cool!!!!
ROFLMAO

Waterloo, Canada

#72 Jan 8, 2011
Ok this is just stupid!!
HJ's SIS

Aledo, TX

#73 Jan 13, 2011
hellzyeah wrote:
YOU GO JESSIE !!! those punks needed a$$kickin since then !!! pike aint gonna leave nuthin on here, i tried to fight him a couplea years ago n he was too chicken$#!t to jump !! he needs what Heath Jackson got !!!

Glad you got outta here Jess, hope the outside worlds treatin you well! sounds like it is !
1st off "hellzyeah", your a piece of shit for the statement about MY brother! On the other hand, you are right! He did DESERVE what he got...... HEAVEN!! I'll keep you in my prayers and maybe one day you'll find Jesus Christ and you too can have eternal peace in your cold heart!

I LOVE YOU HEATH JACKSON ALWAYS & FOREVER!

HJ's SIS

Aledo, TX

#74 Jan 13, 2011
Brad wrote:
Heath Jackson is no longer alive there is no reason 2 run his name in the dirt if u had a problem with him u should have took it up with him 8 years ago Asshole .... But of u can't even post your real damn name ... So leave him the hell out of this and let him rest in peace !!!!
You make me proud, whoever you r Mr. Brad! Hey, thanks for not being a chicken shit and defending MY BROTHER!!!(Kenda Jackson Blaylock)
HJ's SIS

Aledo, TX

#75 Jan 13, 2011
badass wrote:
<quoted text>amen !!! Leave Heath out of this ...
Hey, thanks for being a "badass" and taking up for MY BROTHER!!!!(Kenda Jackson Blaylock)
aMeLiA

Fort Worth, TX

#76 Jan 14, 2011
I am one of the many fortunate people that got to know the "real" Heath Jackson. Heath would have done anything or given anything for me. I loved him as my brother. All of you that have negative comments to post about Heath, didn't truly know him. I want you all to know that HEATH JACKSON will NEVER be forgotten. I pray for the soul of any person that would have brought Heath harm. You can't hide from eternity and you will get yours in hell.
truth

Dallas, TX

#77 Jan 14, 2011
sam wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!! SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF JEALOUSY! APPARENTLY U CANT HAVE WHAT SHE'S GOT! AND IT EATS U UP! HELLO! 5TH GRADERS GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN!SHAME!SHAME! LEAVE THIS FAM.BE! REALLYYY YOUUU SOUND MIGHTY F*****UP!!! GET A HOBBY! ILL PRAY FOR YOU FOOOOLLLLS!!! THIS IS CRAZYNESS! I FEEL FOR YOUR SPOUCE OR FUTURE ONE! GOD FORBID YOU BECOME PRECIDENT! OR PARENTS! LEAVE THIS FAM OLONE!!!!!!!!!!
You can't tell someone that they are f'd up and then tell them you will pray for them. Also, learn to spell. It's annoying.
Haley

United States

#78 Jan 21, 2011
[QUOTE who="HJ's SIS"]<quoted text>1st off "hellzyeah", your a piece of shit for the statement about MY brother! On the other hand, you are right! He did DESERVE what he got...... HEAVEN!! I'll keep you in my prayers and maybe one day you'll find Jesus Christ and you too can have eternal peace in your cold heart!
I LOVE YOU HEATH JACKSON ALWAYS & FOREVER!
[/QUOTE]

When I pulled this website up I had no idea this would be what I come across! It had me speechless for a while!!! But I have to say....I love this girl! It breaks my heart knowing you read these horrific comments about your brother K. You, your family, nor Heath deserved it. Heath is smiling at you from Heaven, and he loves you. You said it yourself...these people that TYPE horrible things are COLD HEARTED! and I must add COWARDS!!! God Bless...

Shaun and Megan keep on keepin on!!! Y'all must be doin somethin right gettin all these folks wound up!
itiswhatitis

United States

#79 Jan 22, 2011
nasty wrote:
To the couple being the topic of this disgusting gossip! Two word's! LAWYER! LAWSUIT! I know of one that is very good in matters as these. Keep your chin up! this is just white trash that is gossiping! Hope all goes well w/you and your family!
its called freedom of speech...no direct harm done
unbelievable

United States

#80 Jan 23, 2011
Wow Haley...you are one of a kind!(: Shaun may have done some crappy things but I think what he did to you TOPPED them all! Yea he has a wife now but he will regret losing you for the rest of his life!! Kenda you rock girl!
nurse

United States

#81 Jan 25, 2011
unbelievable wrote:
Wow Haley...you are one of a kind!(: Shaun may have done some crappy things but I think what he did to you TOPPED them all! Yea he has a wife now but he will regret losing you for the rest of his life!! Kenda you rock girl!
U are right...she is one special girl!!
And she is a very forgiving lady and she's full of life and loves her life with her lil family! Very funny girl. Don't know these other people but hold your head up guys! God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr CheeseSniff 1,050
Why is everyone on drugs in this town?! Jan 14 gone 18
a long time ago (May '12) Jan 14 Miwilson 8
Why don't black people live in Bowie? (Jun '12) Jan 11 pupp8888 99
Tony Limon (Jan '11) Jan 10 Amanda 79
News Bowman Family Statements (Aug '08) Dec 22 not saying 45
Homosexual men in Nocona (Nov '10) Dec 21 TheTownCryer 41

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages