Brian Hurd and his wife are THIEVES !!

Brian Hurd and his wife are THIEVES !!

Posted in the Bowie Forum

gamer

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2010
Brian Hurd and his wife from Forestburg are thieves. They steal money from old people. They are horrible and I can't wait until they get caught and put in jail. Don't trust them! Don't let them anywhere near you or your family! They have stole thousands of dollars from us and we are in the process of filing charges so they can expect to be arrested soon. I hope they rot in hell for what they have done.
MrsStanfordslama

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2010
His wife is a theif too. she cleaned my pops house and stole his checks from his check books and wrote checks. we turned her in but the bowie cops haven't done anything yet. what a surprise@!
waddin it up

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Who else knows them?
KDK12

Valley View, TX

#4 Dec 6, 2010
I know that quite a few years ago, he snuck in on our place at night and stole some parts off one of our trucks......we knew he did it, because he was stupid enough to tell someone, who told us, and then we confronted him about it and told him to never set foot on our property again. One day not long after that, I was out working in the yard, and he drove by and took a shot at me. He is evil incarnate. I wish evil things befall him. He deserves it.
MrsStanfordslama

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2010
that's terrible! why haven't the police picked them up yet. they know where they live!!
waddin it up

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2010
what a bunch of low life scum. the police a lazy douche bags. they are going to wait until they fall in their laps before they do anything.
saditsbad

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Dec 10, 2010
send in their address if you know where they are - then you and the authorities will both know and they can't claim they couldn't locate them.

The squeaking wheel gets the grease.
waddin it up

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2010
are they still living in bowie?
susieskinner

United States

#9 Dec 13, 2010
waddin it up wrote:
are they still living in bowie?
Waddin it up....i'd sure love to know who you are....but dont figure you will ever let that happen!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 16, 2010
Let's worry about other people intead of taking care of our own busines. I wonder why Bowie is such a shithole?
Tammy

Zavalla, TX

#12 Jan 3, 2011
I hate thievs
i agree

Valley View, TX

#13 Apr 16, 2012
gamer wrote:
Brian Hurd and his wife from Forestburg are thieves. They steal money from old people. They are horrible and I can't wait until they get caught and put in jail. Don't trust them! Don't let them anywhere near you or your family! They have stole thousands of dollars from us and we are in the process of filing charges so they can expect to be arrested soon. I hope they rot in hell for what they have done.
his court date is scheduled at the end of the month.


Victimsaswell

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2012
My family and I live near his father and let's just say we have had several items missing and then when we replace them and they come back around those items disappear again..... Julie is in jail as far as I know right now.
joe

Bowie, TX

#15 Dec 18, 2012
they sound like bill duvall and his wife, they have been stealing from family and friends forever!!!
david

Bowie, TX

#16 Dec 20, 2012
i agree wiyh you joe !!!!
Miss Priss

United States

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Bill Duvall is a sorry theiving BASTARD!!!!!!!! Don't defend the worthless Bastard!!!!!! Ask his Sister,Brother,and he also stole from his MOTHER all of his life!!!!!!! They won't lie for him they know how he is...... They will tell it like it is. I will be so glad to see his face on the front page of the Bowie News,and on Channel,3 and 6 reading life in prision without parol.....HEEEEEE
Haaaaaaa!!!!!!!
QRS

Wichita Falls, TX

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Miss Priss wrote:
Bill Duvall is a sorry theiving BASTARD!!!!!!!! Don't defend the worthless Bastard!!!!!! Ask his Sister,Brother,and he also stole from his MOTHER all of his life!!!!!!! They won't lie for him they know how he is...... They will tell it like it is. I will be so glad to see his face on the front page of the Bowie News,and on Channel,3 and 6 reading life in prision without parol.....HEEEEEE
Haaaaaaa!!!!!!!
And just what would your siblings say about YOU if questioned? From what you have written on here about a person that you probably do not even know personally, I would question your character. Someone who is so gleefully celebrating the anticipated imprisonment of another person, tells me all I need to know. Maybe you need to look at yourself before you start pointing fingers at others.
Miss Priss

Marble Falls, TX

#19 Dec 21, 2012
QRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what would your siblings say about YOU if questioned? From what you have written on here about a person that you probably do not even know personally, I would question your character. Someone who is so gleefully celebrating the anticipated imprisonment of another person, tells me all I need to know. Maybe you need to look at yourself before you start pointing fingers at others.
My siblings would say I never stole from them or my mother. And yes I know him personally, He is a damn crooked snake. He stole from widows as well.Yes he needs to be punished. I will celebrate the day he is punished because of the hardship he has caused so many families. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geaheart Gone Tank God Jan 18 toilet paper 3
Central hospital of Bowie Jan 18 JBL 11
BEST lawyers in montague county and surrounding... (Oct '16) Jan 17 Hung Out to Dry 5
Red headed paint Jan 12 Sheila 2
Students allowed to have knives at BHS? Jan 5 Rick 4
Nikki brookshear Jan 5 Flowerchild 1
AT&T phone service out? Jan 2 cornfused att cus... 1

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages