Cody A Meece
o_na-na_whats_my _name

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Feb 14, 2011
whats this kids deal? wtf is his pastt?
hahahahaha

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Feb 15, 2011
o_na-na_whats_my_name who even wants to talk to you. you have been posting on everyones names and mouthing and you gonna end up getting your ass kicked. We all know your just jealous and fat and thats why you keep running your mouth about everyone. I'm pretty sure that your real name is tamara.
max

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Feb 15, 2011
hahahahaha wrote:
o_na-na_whats_my_name who even wants to talk to you. you have been posting on everyones names and mouthing and you gonna end up getting your ass kicked. We all know your just jealous and fat and thats why you keep running your mouth about everyone. I'm pretty sure that your real name is tamara.
No damn lie. Whoever they are, they need to get that corn cob out of their ass.
o_na-na_whats_my _name

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Feb 23, 2011
tamara? WRONG!!! cody is nothing but a drug addicted, money hongrey heathen.
freddy

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Mar 3, 2011
o_na-na_whats_my _name wrote:
tamara? WRONG!!! cody is nothing but a drug addicted, money hongrey heathen.
Hungry*
Cody Meece

College Station, TX

#6 Feb 27, 2013
You all must have me mistaken with someone else.
Cody Meece

College Station, TX

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Because the druggie money hungry heathen you speak of. is not me. simple as that.
practically a sister

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Cody and his family, especially his sweet sister Kay, have always been there for me. You cannot be speaking of the same Cody that I know, he's never been the way you've described. He's an honest working man, trying to get through this life like the rest of us. Its tacky to trash talk, especially when he doesn't even live here and can't defend himself. Cody if you read this, thanks for always being there when I'd call in the middle of the night, making me feel better about myself, and everything Momma and Kay have done for me. Tell Kay her big sis misses her! I love you all dearly!
kalyn wosnitzky

College Station, TX

#9 Nov 15, 2013
I'm pretty sure I know who was defending us, thank you dear.:) This is all the same, Bowie having nothing better to do but talk shit about people who don't even live there anymore. Cody Meece this drug addicted heathen you speak of has his own business, his own house, his own vehicle, and doing everything on his own. So yes, I think I'd be a bit money hungry. Its a hustle. I'm sorry everyone is consumed on the past,that we remember how people use to live. This is a pitiful and hilarious sight. Oh no Cody meece.watch out
hmm

Wichita Falls, TX

#10 Nov 16, 2013
maybe they meant to ask about cody mcgee? that description sounds like him
lindsey

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2013
I hope all is well, Cody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oath Keepers in Montague County? Thu thereugo 2
New Legend Bank Feb 10 Just Wondering 6
Travis Robinson Feb 10 kjhgtyuhf 2
bowie memorial hospital Feb 10 The other side 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
Jessica idelett Feb 2 Sas1994 2
Rent Houses in Bowie? (Jan '11) Jan 27 PDQ 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages