EPISD cleared in Bowie HS TAKS test i...

EPISD cleared in Bowie HS TAKS test inquiry

There are 194 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 21, 2010, titled EPISD cleared in Bowie HS TAKS test inquiry. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Texas Education Agency investigators cleared the El Paso Independent School District of allegations that TAKS cheating took place at Bowie High School in 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

student

United States

#161 Apr 23, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
Why do you keep responding to my posts? You MUST be a child predator like the puppetmaster. Leave me alone you stalking troll.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#162 Apr 23, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you keep responding to my posts? You MUST be a child predator like the puppetmaster. Leave me alone you stalking troll.
Still having problems growing up? It's simple, leave home, find a job, and pay bills. Try it, you might surprise yourself! Oh an God Bless you for all the nonsense you post.
cps

El Paso, TX

#163 Apr 23, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Still having problems growing up? It's simple, leave home, find a job, and pay bills. Try it, you might surprise yourself! Oh an God Bless you for all the nonsense you post.
Quit trolling for minor students you pervert. Your post will be reported.

Location hidden

#164 Apr 23, 2012
cps wrote:
<quoted text>Quit trolling for minor students you pervert. Your post will be reported.
Go right ahead cps also know as student. Report a false accusation and I will have your tail in court with a law suit. So I dare you! Do it! I will be waiting!! Talk the talk now walk the walk. Here is a clue, grow up.
student

United States

#165 Apr 23, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever get over the time your Putota wife cheated on you? Answer the question you joto

Location hidden

#166 Apr 23, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever get over the time your Putota wife cheated on you? Answer the question you joto
Still waiting for you to report me. Talk the talk now walk the walk. Don't change the topic stick with it coward. Are you wimping out now? Still waiting.
student

United States

#167 Apr 23, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to report me. Talk the talk now walk the walk. Don't change the topic stick with it coward. Are you wimping out now? Still waiting.
Go to bed you moron, that wasn't me sh!t for brains. just answer the question about your wife you gaylord.
student

United States

#168 Apr 23, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You just want my nuts.

Location hidden

#169 Apr 23, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>You just want my nuts.
It was you, same sentence structure and same immature remarks. Now if you have nuts like you claim report me. Do it! I bet you won't, why? You are a coward. You cannot speak on the thread yet all you care about people's wives, and any other fantasies you have. Grow up.

Location hidden

#170 Apr 23, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>Go to bed you moron, that wasn't me sh!t for brains. just answer the question about your wife you gaylord.
Lol! Can't argue like an adult so you resort to vulgar language and fantasy. Grow up.
student

United States

#172 Apr 23, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Can't argue like an adult so you resort to vulgar language and fantasy. Grow up.
You have to be a beatch. Real men don't type or use LOL.
student

United States

#173 Apr 23, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
How big is your rack?

Location hidden

#174 Apr 23, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be a beatch. Real men don't type or use LOL.
So you are not going to report me are you. Real men don't speak like you, real men have jobs, real men don't live at home, real men don't ask dumb questions. You are not a real man, and since you like asking about a mans rack, that proves and closes my argument. You got served on this one. Again grow up.
what

United States

#175 Apr 23, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are not going to report me are you. Real men don't speak like you, real men have jobs, real men don't live at home, real men don't ask dumb questions. You are not a real man, and since you like asking about a mans rack, that proves and closes my argument. You got served on this one. Again grow up.
blah blah que

Location hidden

#176 Apr 24, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah que
Exactly. Now grow up.

Location hidden

#177 Apr 24, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah que
Oh yeah, God Bless You.
student

United States

#178 Apr 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, God Bless You.
Hey QUE are you attending your regular AA meetings?

Location hidden

#179 Apr 24, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>Hey QUE are you attending your regular AA meetings?
I guess being a comedian is not in your best interest. Look up maturity and that should help.
student

United States

#180 Apr 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess being a comedian is not in your best interest. Look up maturity and that should help.
Would there be a fugly picture of you next to the word maturity? No thanks, seeing you once was enough for me and boy do I really feel sorry for your kiddos, especially your daughter.

Location hidden

#181 Apr 24, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>Would there be a fugly picture of you next to the word maturity? No thanks, seeing you once was enough for me and boy do I really feel sorry for your kiddos, especially your daughter.
So you admit you're immature? Ok no problem. God Bless you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central hospital of Bowie Sat SHUTDOWN 7
Jalana Garcia Nov 17 Red 7
Wreck Nov 17 Diana 1
Puppy Mill Update???? (Jan '10) Oct 31 Slimpin 6
Looking for a GOOD builder (Nov '10) Oct 24 rukidingme 33
bowie subway (Oct '16) Oct 21 Jamie 4
an open letter to Ricky Tow, City Manager (Oct '16) Oct 21 Your a dicklick TOW 5

Bowie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowie Mortgages