EPISD cleared in Bowie HS TAKS test inquiry

Texas Education Agency investigators cleared the El Paso Independent School District of allegations that TAKS cheating took place at Bowie High School in 2008. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
cps

El Paso, TX

#182 Apr 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Go right ahead cps also know as student. Report a false accusation and I will have your tail in court with a law suit. So I dare you! Do it! I will be waiting!! Talk the talk now walk the walk. Here is a clue, grow up.

That is too funny. Apparently your uneducated ass disn't know what the procedures are until you yourself actually attempted to report someone else for abuse. You are such a pendejo! You're not as Smooth as you use to be you dipchit.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#183 Apr 24, 2012
cps wrote:
<quoted text>That is too funny. Apparently your uneducated ass disn't know what the procedures are until you yourself actually attempted to report someone else for abuse. You are such a pendejo! You're not as Smooth as you use to be you dipchit.
No you are funny so don't assume, do it! I dare you Student aka CPS, What. Still waiting.
cps

El Paso, TX

#184 Apr 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are funny so don't assume, do it! I dare you Student aka CPS, What. Still waiting.
No I wont waste my time with you. I don't want to see you cry again. Having said that, I don't want to bring any more shame to your family aside from the cps investigation that you already endured from one of your students. So bug off or I'll them again on your sorry ass.
student

El Monte, CA

#185 Apr 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you're immature? Ok no problem. God Bless you!
stop your crying you immature pendejo

Location hidden

#186 Apr 24, 2012
The funny thing is you post as two individuals and really think you are two people. No one is crying, I simply challenged you to take action and you failed. I challenged you to grow up and you failed. Of course you don't want to waste your time because you lie about people and you have no evidence to prove otherwise. But I still stand on my own two feet and dare you to report me. Lol!
student

El Monte, CA

#187 Apr 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
The funny thing is you post as two individuals and really think you are two people. No one is crying, I simply challenged you to take action and you failed. I challenged you to grow up and you failed. Of course you don't want to waste your time because you lie about people and you have no evidence to prove otherwise. But I still stand on my own two feet and dare you to report me. Lol!
I told you that there was cheating at bowie you ignorant blind pendejo. Your apology has been noted you freaking troll!

Location hidden

#188 Apr 24, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>I told you that there was cheating at bowie you ignorant blind pendejo. Your apology has been noted you freaking troll!
You are not a credible source. As a matter of fact I don't assume like you do. Like anything I don't assume guilt until evidence is brought upon on a person. How can you be credible when you are not educated, on welfare, talks about other peoples family? You make things up as you go.

Location hidden

#189 Apr 24, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>I told you that there was cheating at bowie you ignorant blind pendejo. Your apology has been noted you freaking troll!
Oh there's no apology for immature lay opinions. Still waiting for you to report me.
student

United States

#190 Apr 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a credible source. As a matter of fact I don't assume like you do. Like anything I don't assume guilt until evidence is brought upon on a person. How can you be credible when you are not educated, on welfare, talks about other peoples family? You make things up as you go.
IT was a news story you ignorant pos. I accept your apology but stop kissing my ass.

Location hidden

#191 Apr 24, 2012
student wrote:
<quoted text>IT was a news story you ignorant pos. I accept your apology but stop kissing my ass.
Based on someone's opinion. Back at that time there was no evidence and TEA did not find wrong doing. Ok let's see, find the part in the news dated back when this thread started that proves there is actual evidence. When you find it let me know. Now wipe your mouth with to since more crap comes out of that. Grow up.
Dan Wever

El Paso, TX

#192 Jun 20, 2012
sorry dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dan, you are wrong about this one. Your information is 100% false.
No sense in agreeing with you as then we would both be wrong!
Dan Wever

El Paso, TX

#193 Jun 20, 2012
Dan Wever wrote:
Hey Realbear,
You still around?
Real Bear where are you? Its ok you don't have to hang your head in shame. You really believed in your hero and he did not have a red cape but rather sticky fingers.
Ysela Castannon Williamms

El Paso, TX

#194 Jun 24, 2012
Please let us do our work. We will appoint the new Superintendent very soon.Auditor?what Auditor?Lorenzo says we don't need no frkn Auditor.
Patty

El Paso, TX

#195 Jun 24, 2012
Ysella,I won't be able to make the meeting on tuesday. Meeting with Damon and Gus at the Strelzs. I'm still on board ok. You can rely on me in confidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Zippy''s Tacos 4 hr yup 12
Debra Lynn Baker Parole Review (Feb '08) 12 hr Becky Sternadel 69
New city. Of Bowie code compliance 20 hr Tom 43
Pervy Chief getting rid of new cop Tue countryangel 8
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) Tue Tom 2 Turds 19,495
Saint Jo chief resigns (Nov '12) Mon countryangel 4
Bowie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST