James Don Richardson Arrested

May 20, 2008 Full story: 23
James Don Richardson,33, arrested May 19 on one count of aggrivated assualt W/ deadly weapon. Bond was set at $500,000

The victim, Alfred Eugene Howard was taked to a hospital in Ft. Worth where he died Monday morning

Additional charges may be filed.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy17

Granbury, TX

#1 Aug 5, 2008
I cant believe he was charged with Agg assault. Why not murder? Is he in jail at least?

Since: Apr 08

El Paso, Texas

#2 Aug 6, 2008
out on bond the agg assualt is because Richardson claims he caught the victim stealing form him
Don

Gainesville, TX

#3 Aug 6, 2008
BowieTxEditor wrote:
out on bond the agg assualt is because Richardson claims he caught the victim stealing form him
Does it matter what Richardson claims? I would say something like that if I killed someone. He should be locked up. I dont like killers out on our streets.

Since: Apr 08

El Paso, Texas

#4 Aug 7, 2008
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter what Richardson claims? I would say something like that if I killed someone. He should be locked up. I dont like killers out on our streets.
I totally aggree with you on that one. I saw him the other day at allsups gettin frikkin gas, thats why i researched into the matter.
NotWoW

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2008
Bah, rumors and lies and gossip and slander.

Makes me wonder if Montague county has a default "change of venue" location considering you can't piss on a bush without half of Bowie knowing about it before you're done.(and, of course, by then the story is you were taking a dump on the front steps of the police department).

By the way, just because someone's out on bond he's no longer allowed to buy gas? WTF?
Darn

Joaquin, TX

#6 Aug 7, 2008
NotWoW wrote:
Makes me wonder if Montague county has a default "change of venue" location considering you can't piss on a bush without half of Bowie knowing about it before you're done.(and, of course, by then the story is you were taking a dump on the front steps of the police department).
By the way, just because someone's out on bond he's no longer allowed to buy gas? WTF?
He shouldnt be out on bond!!! WTF!!!
NotWoW

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2008
Apparently someone believes differently.
Reality

Troy, MI

#8 Oct 27, 2008
NotWow is either a criminal lover or a retard.
mcm

Gainesville, TX

#9 Oct 28, 2008
NotWoW wrote:

i agree with you 100%! i imagine that is why the sherriff's dept. does not list their arrest report in the paper anymore.
mcm

Gainesville, TX

#10 Oct 28, 2008
i don't know the whole story but if the guy was stealing from him, he had a right to shoot him. it's called the "castle doctrine" law. it gives you the right to protect yourself, others and your personal property.
bystander

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2008
No one know the real truth because one party is gone. And they both lived at the residents. And I would say something like that if I was accused of murder.
I know the law

Dallas, TX

#12 Nov 19, 2008
So mis-informed mcm. In Texas you can only legally use deadly force against a thief if it's during the nighttime and a reasonable prudent person has no reason to believe that they can recover the property. He knew him, it was daylight.......say no more.
Bud

Cross Plains, TX

#13 Nov 19, 2008
mcm wrote:
i don't know the whole story but if the guy was stealing from him, he had a right to shoot him. it's called the "castle doctrine" law. it gives you the right to protect yourself, others and your personal property.
He should have made a report with Law Enforcement. Why was it an emergency? If they lived together, possibly a "civil issue." No right to commit murder.
mcm

Gainesville, TX

#14 Nov 20, 2008
I know the law wrote:
So mis-informed mcm. In Texas you can only legally use deadly force against a thief if it's during the nighttime and a reasonable prudent person has no reason to believe that they can recover the property. He knew him, it was daylight.......say no more.
1]nowhere in that law does it state you can only use deadly force at night.
2]most people in this county do know the people that are stealing from them.
3]druggies and thieves don't care what time of day it is.
i would take my chances with a jury in this county, since a response from law enforcement is usually 45 minutes in rural areas.[i blame the c.c. for that problem.]
i am curious as to why they let him out on bond.
any polite response would be very much appreciated.
NotWoW

Baird, TX

#15 Nov 20, 2008
mcm wrote:
<quoted text>
1]nowhere in that law does it state you can only use deadly force at night.
I think he's confusing it with the "criminal mischief at night" law.
thelma and louis

United States

#16 Dec 2, 2008
how would you feel if you were in richardsons shoes and you are innocent and people are judging you? And if you were guilty how would you want to be
judged? DONT JUDGE WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!
okie from oklahoma

Dallas, TX

#17 Dec 3, 2008
This man Alfred Eugene Howard is he the one that would walk the streets or ride a bike and something worng with him. just wondering.
Flintstone

United States

#18 Dec 5, 2008
okie from oklahoma wrote:
This man Alfred Eugene Howard is he the one that would walk the streets or ride a bike and something worng with him. just wondering.
NO
okie from oklahoma

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 6, 2008
Ok Thank you I miss read the dates on this.

“TWOB or not TWOB, that's the ?”

Since: Oct 08

Bowie, TX

#20 Dec 7, 2008
Dopers shooting dopers...less paperwork and both go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Doughnut Shop across from Allsups 14 hr So so 11
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) Tue Big bad john 19,612
Why don't black people live in Bowie? (Jun '12) Tue Toni 83
Anybody know Linda Ortega?? Mar 2 Lindsey 4
Will Hewitt Mar 1 HOGferful 8
bowling and movies (Jun '13) Feb 28 BookofLife 23
Lesbians (Dec '11) Feb 27 sunshine 56

Winter Storm Warning for Montague County was issued at March 04 at 7:29PM CST

Bowie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance